Fallin' (Request: SeungcheolxYou)

365 Days of Seventeen

 

For CocoMina :)


 

 

You were in your room studying for an upcoming test which you needed to pass and felt sore & tired from doing so for the past 3 hours.

 

 

 

You stop to stretch your arms and massaged the back of your neck, leaning back onto your spinning chair.

 

 

You felt a small breeze enter your room and a cool soothing feeling was felt by your whole body. You close your eyes embracing the cool and calming air. When the breeze stop, you opened your eyes, happy that the pain you were feeling was gone. You turned around and saw him, sitting on your bed.

 

 

 

“Seungcheol”

 

 

 

 

 

He looks up at you silver eyes twinkling and smiles at you.

 

 

 

“Thanks. I needed that.”

“You also need a break. That’s why I came.”

 

 

 

You stand up from your seat and went to sit beside him instead, leaning your head on his shoulder in the process.

 

 

 

 

“Does your neck still hurt?” You shake your head to say ‘no’. “I’m fine. It’s all better now thanks to you.”

“I didn’t do anything special.”

 

 

“But you did!” He startles at your outburst. “Sorry.” He smiles at you.

 

 

“I’m very lucky to have someone like you. Not everyone has someone who cares and loves them as much as you do to me. And of course it’s the same for me. Plus it’s a bonus that you’re a healer!” You grinned at him, head still lying on his shoulder.

 

 

 

“Well not everyone has a fairy as a boyfriend.”

“Then I guess I’m lucky to have one.”

 

 

 

He turns to face you slightly, making your faces close to each other. If he fully turns to face you he could kiss you but instead he pinches your cheek, making you whine.

 

 

“Stop it.”

“You’re just so cute I can’t help it.”

 

 

 

 

You sat up straight and scrunch your face at him. He just smiles at you showing his gummy smile, and you’d be a liar if you said that wasn’t the most endearing thing you saw.

 

 

 

 

 

He leans in and places a soft kiss on your forehead, making you melt by his touch.

 

 

 

 

 

“Rest. You’ve done enough for today. Don’t force yourself okay.” He reminds as he pats your head. He lies on your bed, you following.

 

 

 

 

You came closer to him and he starts caressing your head. “Sleep.” He tells you one more time. You look at him and he stares back at you with a smile.

 

You smiled back at him before closing your eyes.

 

 

 

 

Just a little nap.

 

 

 

You fall asleep to his humming and caressing.

 

 

 


Word Count: 428

As per request here's the romance/fantasy drabble of Cheol although its more of a fluff than it is of a romance nevertheless i hope you still like it ^^ to CocoMina :*

-Kaye :3