"All Four One"

365 Days of Seventeen

 

 


 

 

 

Chan came home from University tired and just wanted to lie down in bed. He enters his house, feeling like his soul left his body when something soft and fluffy came tugging at his leg.

 

 

 

 

 

 

He looks down to see Soonyoung, looking at him. Chan crouches down and softly caress the white cat’s head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“We’re you waiting for me all day Soonyoung?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Meow

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chan smiles seeing the feline and picks him up and continues his way to the living room. As he enters he saw Wonwoo sleeping on the couch so peacefully with his tail enveloping his whole body. Chan finds it endearing and moves to sit beside the black cat with Soonyoung on his lap and stares at the sleeping cat while Soonyoung’s back.

 

 

 

 

 

He hears another set of purrs and assumes the others must have woken up. He stands up and places Soonyoung beside the sleeping Wonwoo. The former immediately squeezes himself beside Wonwoo.

 

 

 

 

 

Chan goes to the corner nearing his bedroom and saw that Junhui was trying to disturb a sleeping Jihoon by the smaller cat’s ears.

 

Chan immediately picks Junhui up before Jihoon decides to scratch the bigger cat. For something so small, the orange cat sure loves to be the alpha.

Junhui squirms and tries to jump from Chan’s hold. The boy took notice of this.

 

 

 

 

 

“Now, now Junhui. You know you shouldn’t bother Jihoon especially when he’s sleeping. I don’t want another scratch on you after the last time.” Chan scolds the grey and white cat.

 

 

 

Junhui just purrs at him.

 

 

 

“You must have been lonely. But Soonyoung kept you company, didn’t he?” Chan asks as he raises the cat in the air to face him. Junhui just tilts his head to the side and purrs once more.

 

 

 

Chan lets out a sigh.

 

 

 

 

 

He hears purrs in the living room and assumes that Soonyoung must have woken Wonwoo up. He places Junhui down and ushers him to go towards the living room and immediately picks Jihoon up while its back as to not wake the sleeping cat.

He enters the living room once again and saw Soonyoung playing with one of the yarns Chan forgot to keep and Junhui joining in. Wonwoo stayed in place and stares at the other cats playing.

 

 

 

Chan startles when he feels a soft on his fingers. He looks down to see Jihoon awake. He smiles at the small cat and places him down to join the others.

 

 

 

 

“You guys must be hungry? I’ll go get your food.”

 

 

 

Chan left to the kitchen and came back with cat treats and 4 bowls with each cat’s name written on it. He puts down the bowls and set them in an orderly manner and places equal amount of food on each bowl. The cats slowly approach their food and started eating.

 

 

 

 

Chan stares at his four cats and smiles. Junhui, Soonyoung, Wonwoo and Jihoon were eating peacefully and Chan couldn’t help but feel a sense of pride seeing them all together. He was happy to own four cats with different personalities.

 

 

 

By now Chan has long forgotten that he was tired in the first place.

 

 


Word Count: 528

I was inspired by this due to my neighbors kittens. like i was literally staring at those cats while playing seventeen's still lonely and this happened. also 96 line as cats seems fluffy to me. *meow*

-kaye :3