"They Know..." (SVTxOC) [part 2]

365 Days of Seventeen

 

 


 

 

The day continues on, it always does. Lunch break fell and I was off to the cafeteria with my friends. My fellow GEEKrens.

 

 

“Hey Sol!” Seokmin greets me with our secret handshake before sitting down as well in our designated table. It’s designated cause apparently my life is like every other teen high school movie.

 

 

 

 

“I’m telling you. One Piece is the better anime.”

“No! Fairytail is!”

“One Piece!”

“Fairytail!”

 

“Okay no fighting you guys. Have respect for the food” Seokmin calms the bickering duo.

 

“Sol! Tell Seungkwan here that One piece is the better anime.” Minghao huffs.

“No. Sol, tell Myungho here that Fairytail is the better anime!” Seungkwan huffs back.

 

“Ugh…” The two stared at him expectantly. “I for one think Shingeki no Kyujin is the better anime.” I answered making the other two scoff  at me in synchronization.

“Well that ends that but if I had a say. It’d be Assassination Classroom.” Seokmin adds on.

 

 

We continued to chat about the latest video games and animes and  manhwa when Jessi and her friends passed by. My attention quickly shifts to her. I was going to say “Hi!” but she didn’t see me since she took notice of her boyfriend saving a sit for her and walks passed me and goes to her table directly, leaving me and well my hand hanging in the air.

 

 

 

“You should put your hand down if you don’t want anyone to notice.” It was Kami again. “Saves you from both embarrassment and rejection.” She smiles at me, albeit too knowingly.

“Uh… yeah. Thanks.”

“You really need to be more cautious if you’re trying to keep ‘IT’ a secret.” Kami winks before walking away from me, again.

 

 

 

I stared at her figure walking away and heading to the popular table. I continued to stare even as she sat down with her friends giving them that smile, that smile that’s so odd.

 

 

 

“Woah! Well that’s new. Son Kami is talking to you.” Seungkwan breaks me from my thoughts. “Also I thought you like Jessi why were you looking at Kami with a lingering gaze.” He adds.

“I wasn’t staring at her.” Seungkwan just looks at me with a teasing grin. “I swear I wasn’t.” He continues to give me that look.

“Stop teasing him Kwan. He wasn’t staring at her. he was openly gawking at her.” Minghao adds, making it worse.

“You guys are the worse! I wasn’t staring, gawking or whatever synonyms you could use. I wasn’t.” I told them off.

 

“Uhm…” Seokmin opens his mouth but I cut him off before he could continue.

“Not you too hyung. You’re supposed  to be the mediator.” I glared at him.

 

“Ugh... I just wanted your fries.” Seokmin smiles sheepishly. No one could ever stay mad at him when he smiles at you like that. I just gave him the fries, not feeling hungry anymore.

 

 

 

 

Honestly, what’s wrong with me? Why am I staring at Kami? I like Jessi don’t I? I took a glance at their table and my eyes move to Jessi’s immediately whose being sweet with Mingyu. I wish I could be in his place, I look away from them and my eyes met with Kami’s once again, those eyes that look so nice. She smiles at me and I felt my face flushed and my heart skips a beat. I quickly look away. I held on to my chest, it was beating fast.

 

 

There’s seriously something wrong with me.

 

 

I turned to take a small glimpse at her and there she was looking at me, making a sudden wacky face at me. I couldn’t help but chuckle at her silly expression. She smiles at me again trying to stifle her laughter as well.

 

I looked away from her when I sense three strong auras looking at me. I turn around to see my friends with a teasing smile and a knowing look in their eyes.

 

 

 

“So… You weren’t staring huh?” Minghao, raises a brow.

“I… I wa-wasn’t staring...” I stop when I took notice of their knowing smiles. ‘Not intentionally at least.’ I thought.

 

 

 

I ignored them and end up looking at their table again. This time my eyes went back to Jessi who was now talking to Kami. My eyes shifts from each girl.

 

 

 

I like Jessi… I know I like Jessi but…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

My eyes remained one one girl whose smiling brightly as she talks.

 

 


Word Count: 735

 

the next part is here and the next next parts will be posted hopefully soon :3

-Kaye :3