#Blessed (SVTxYou)

365 Days of Seventeen

 

 


 

 

Wonwoo’s been looking at you for the past few minutes as you two were studying at the library, well technically just you since he was so into staring at you.

 

 

“Is there something on my face?”

“No.”

“Then why are you looking at me like that?”

“I’m just remembering how I end up being with you.”

 

 

You look at him weirdly but he continues to look at you; you swear you saw his eyes twinkling.

 

 

“Well can you keep it on a low since, you know…. You’re kind of distracting me and I have to finish this homework before 12nn.”

“Sorry. I just can’t help it.” He apologizes.

“Since when did you become so open? You were always just so closed off.”

“Perhaps you had something to do with it.” He replied nonchalantly.

 

 

You were starting to feel flustered by his gaze.

 

 

 

“You even look prettier when your cheeks are tinted pink.”

 

 

 

You turned even redder by that comment.

 

 

“Stop teasing me.”

He chuckles. “You’re turning red.”

“Tha-That’s cause of what you said and…. Your gaze.” You were turning shy and turned to distract yourself by writing your homework but Wonwoo was still so distracting.

 

 

 

You felt soft lips landing on your left cheek and your heart stopped for a moment. The soft feeling quickly disappeared just as it came yet your face shows clear evidence that it was there earlier.

 

You faced Wonwoo who was giving you a goofy smile.

 

 

“You’re even redder now.” He grins.

 

 

 

 

“You hang with Soonyoung and Junhui too much. You’ve become a greaseball.” You tell him off, face still warm.

“As long as I’m your only greaseball.” He replies.

 

 

 

Seriously. He’s going to be the death of you.

 


Word Count: 284

 

And I'm alive again, though not for long. Anyway I wasn't supposed to update until I finished all the drabbles that's waiting but I supposed you guys have waited long enough so here it is.

a very cringey Wonwoo i must say, but it came to me as I was randomly trying to think up of a part 2 to my SoonWoo/SoonHui fic and this happened. As always enjoy ^^

 

My wifi is terrible and slow and won't let me add the other chapters so sorry, i'll try to update when my wifi is being friendly again. 

 

-Kaye :3