“Hard-Knocked Life”

365 Days of Seventeen

 

 


 

 

 

“Well if you think it was so easy then why don’t you be leader?!” Seungcheol yells.

 

 

 

 

 

The other members weren’t even surprised by the outburst. Seungcheol and Chan had been having this silly fight going on for a week now; although the members try to make them at peace, they end up snapping back at each other again.

 

 

Seungcheol finally had it this time. He was tired of hearing Chan’s complaints and finally blew a fuse. Chan was staring at him, face contorting.

 

 

“You heard me. Why don’t you be leader? And I’ll be the maknae. That’s what you wanted right?” Seungcheol repeats himself.

“Are you serious about that?” Chan asks.

“Of course I am. What? You’re not up for the challenge?” Seungcheol challenges the younger male.

“Of course I’m up for it! And I’ll be a better leader than you will ever be.” Chan replies confidently.

“Well then. Let’s see about that… Hyung… Seungcheol replies and walks away.

“Oh you’ll see! Maknae…. Chan retorts.

 

 

Jeonghan approaches Seungcheol who was still seething with anger. “Cheol… You can’t really be serious about this?” He asks in worry.

“Chan wants to play leader then fine. I’ll give it to him. Let’s see if he can last a day.” Seungcheol smirks and shrugs the younger male off. Jeonghan stares at Seungcheol’s disappearing figure.

 

 

He goes back to the other members and realizes Chan was nowhere to be seen.

 

 

“Where did Chan go?” He asks the person nearest to him, turns out to be Jihoon.

“He went to prep himself or something. That’s what he said before he left.” Jihoon replies.

“They can’t really be serious about this. Are they?” Soonyoung asks no one in particular.

 

 

 

“Oh but they are. We have no choice but to play along. Hopefully things will get resolved by then.” Jeonghan replies.

 


Word Count: 303

 

This may or may not have a part 2 depends on my mood ^^

-Kaye :3