My, I (JunHao x OC)

365 Days of Seventeen

 


 

“Hey! Stop it! That tickles Hao. Stop!”

 

 

 

Minghao continues to tickle me making me walk backwards, trying to get away from the tickle monster, until I fell on the bed, him following along falling on top of me.

 

His face was close to mine and he smiles as he looks down at me.

 

“You won. I’ll stop tickling you now.” He tells me, his warm breath hovering over my lips. “Instead I’ll do this.”

He leans closer until his lips were near mine, my eyes widen at the action. His lips brushes over mine when he suddenly gets pulles away.

 

 

“What the hell are you doing to Amy?” Junhui questions, holding on Minghao’s shirt collar.

“I was tickling her and we end up falling down on her bed.” He replies.

 

Junhui glares at him judgingly.

 

“If you won’t believe me then ask Amy yourself.” Minghao turns to me and so di Junhui.

 

My heart was thumping fast and my cheeks were burning red from that almost kiss. But my heart’s racing even more from the two’s intense gaze towards me.

 

“Ah… yeah. He was tickling me.” I looked away as quickly coz I couldn’t handle their stares anymore.

“Are you sure nothing else happened?” Junhui questions concern laced in his voice.

 

 

 

 

“YES.” Minghao and I said at the same time.

 

 

 

Junhui looks between the two of us before letting out a defeated sigh.

 

“Fine. I believe you.” Junhui then pulls me along away from Minghao’s room.

 

“It’s getting late. We still have an early shift at the beach tomorrow. Let’s get you back to your room Amy.”

“O-Okay.”

 

I look back to Minghao who just smiles at me, albeit sadly.

 

I turned away and felt  my heart panged in pain. I glanced at Junhui and I could tell he’s angry if the way his holding on to me wasn’t a dead give away.

 

 

 

 

 

As we got to my room, he gives me a tight hug and buries his face on my neck.

 

“Please don’t look at other guys. Please don’t look at anyone else but me.”

He breaks the hug and gazes at me with such sad eyes. “Please Amy.”

 

He leans in and kisses my forehead and my heart starts thumping faster. His lips were soft as always and his voice was reassuring. “I like you Amy. You know how much I like you.”

I nodded my head coz there was nothing else I can do. He lets go and gives me a shy smile. I could only smile back.

 

 

 

 

“Good night Amy.”

“G-Good night.”

 

 

 

I slowly close the door and end up sliding down on my door. My back leaning on it.

 

 

 

 

 

“What is wrong with me? Why is my heart beating for you two? I can’t like both of you, can I?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“So who do I like more?”