“What’s happening?”

365 Days of Seventeen

 

 

 


 

 

Hoshi wakes up feeling unusual and it’s even more so since the whole dorm seems so peaceful. He opens his eyes slowly and runs a hand through his hair.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wait!

 

 

 

 

 

His eyes widen. He rises from his position and realizes his hair had grown longer. He stops and stares at his hands. They’ve become smaller and slimmer.

 

 

 

 

He suddenly felt chills all over.

 

 

 

 

He slowly looks down and sees…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Them.

 

 

 

 

He removed his blanket away from his legs and lets out a downhearted sigh. He’s hunch was right!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

As of this moment, Kwon Soonyoung has become female.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“So the curse is real. I’ve actually become a girl.” He…. She says sadly, realizing her voice had become softer.

“What do I do now? I don’t know how the others are going to take this.” She lets out another sad sigh.

 

 

 

 

The Kwon Family’s history held a deep secret. They were cursed. At least all Kwon males were. Due to one of their ancestor, deceiving and angering a witch, all male family members now suffer a curse of turning female by the age of 21. The only way to break the curse is to find someone who'll truly love them as they are; both as male and female.

 

 

 

 

Great!

 

 

 

How was he she going to find that someone when he never actually dated before and worse, they’re banned from dating. It was hard enough that he was a teen idol; now he’s a teen idol who is cursed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

What kind of a fairytale was he she living in?

 

 

 

 

 

Hoshi gets out of bed, her shorts falling down her legs, now that she was female. She shrugs it off, at least her shirt was long enough. She heads off to the dorm’s kitchen and decides to make coffee.

 

“I wonder how effective this thing really is.” She thinks as she opens a sachet of coffee and places the contents inside her cup and adds hot water through their water dispenser.

 

 

 

As she was making coffee, a million thoughts pop into her head, but one keeps on recurring.

 

 

 

‘How was she gonna explain all this to the other members?’

 

 

 

Speaking of the others, she wondered where they were since the dorm is oddly empty ‘cept for her presence. And as if on cue her question was answered when an awfully familiar deep raspy voice in panic-stricken tone asked;

 

 

“Who are you? And how did you get here?”

 

 

She felt her heart pace quicker. It’s now or never.

 

 

She turns around to see 12 pairs of confused and surprised eyes looking at her.

 

 

“Soo-Soonyoung?” One of them questions.

“Coffee?” She offers hoping to break the awkward tension that is building up.

 

 

Oh boy! She had a lot of explaining to do.

 

 

 


 

Word Count: 456

 

This was a fun drabble to write. LOL! it's quite fun to imagine turning my bias into female ^^

enjoy the chapter though.

-Kaye :3