"Que Sera Sera" (SVT Valentine Special)

365 Days of Seventeen

 

 


 

 

Chan enters the café feeling out of place seeing all the couples present. It was Valentines. It was expected that couples will be everywhere. He’s happy for them or he tries to be.

Chan sighed as he stares at the couples when the person at the counter taps him. Chan turns his attention to the person on the counter.

 

 

“You okay there? You seem out of it.”

Chan just gives him a sad smile. “To be honest… I’m not okay. Especially seeing all this couples around me. Which is to be expected since its Valentines Day.” He tries to laugh it out but it comes out force.

 

The counter boy just gives him an understanding smile.

 

 

 

“Lemme guess… You’re either single & lonely or you’re heartbroken. But I think it’s more of the latter.”

 

 

 

Chan stares at the said male and was amazed at how he guess it.

 

 

“Is it that obvious?” Chan asks.

“Mhmm… Yes.”

 

 

“Well… My girlfriend just broke up with me yesterday.” Chan couldn’t believe he was saying this to a stranger but he still did.

“Ah… I see. Well let me help cheer you up.” He offers Chan a drink that he never ordered and tells the latter to follow him.

“You’re not the only one heartbroken.” He says as he leads Chan to another room. Chan enters and sees 11 other guys present in the room.

 

 

Chan senses they were in the same situation as him yet they don’t look as gloomy as he was. One of the males who had such strong presence turns to see the two of them.

 

 

“Oh! Who’s this Hosh?” The male asks the person beside Chan.

“Well… let’s just say he’s one of us.” Hosh, Chan presumes, answers back.

 

 

 

“Ah… Well welcome… Or maybe not so welcome but well come and join us. I’m Seungcheol by the way.” The man with the strong presence welcomed him.

 

 

“What’s with this place?” Chan asks.

“A place for fellow brokenhearted like you and me to cope up again. You could say it’s a support group.” Seungcheol replies.

 

 

Chan nods in understanding. He doesn’t really think he needs to be part of this so-called support group but maybe he’ll try just this once.

 

 


Word Count: 370

So basically I lost all inspiration as I was writing this, my initial plan for this went down the deepest part of my brain and I had no clue what to do with it so sorry if it isn't so .... Okay T.T

-Kaye :3