“In Another World”

365 Days of Seventeen

 

 

 


 

 

Wonwoo was slowly losing conscious but he tried to stay awake. He has to!

 

He stares at the boy in front of him, wearing an evil smile. He can’t let him do this. He has to stop him.

 

 

“Enjoy your stay.” The boy tells him. “Coz you’ll never be able to leave this place.” Those were the last words he heard before he fell unconscious. He wasn’t even able to hear the cackle the other person gave.

 

 

 

Wonwoo wakes up to an unfamiliar setting, till he remembered where he was. He quickly sits up, his head throbbing due to the rush, he looks at his surrounding and notices that something felt odd.

He was on a bed in a room. His brows met in confusion. He was pretty certain he fell unconscious in an alley, so how did he get in to this place? Did someone find him and felt bad for his situation or was he suddenly captured to become a plaything of some old hag.

Suddenly someone enters the room, diminishing his thoughts.

 

 

Seungcheol.

 

 

Said guy was surprise to see him. “Oh! You’re awake. That’s good then. I thought you would have slept forever.” He says as he approaches Wonwoo, placing the water basin and towel he was holding on the bedside table.

“How long was I out? And how did you find me?” Wonwoo asks, as Seungcheol sits on the bed side.

Seungcheol deeps the towel into the water basin. “2 days. I saw what happened.” Seungcheol simply replies.

 

Wonwoo’s eyes widen. “I have to go back! I have to go back to my world now. I have to!”

 

 

He tries to get up but Seungcheol pushes him back to the bed.

 

 

“You’re not yet well. You have to get better first.” Seungcheol tells him.

“But hyung! The other me is in my world pretending to be me and is probably wrecking havoc. I have to stop him. I have to get back.” Wonwoo tries to reason.

 

 

Seungcheol just stares at him.

 

 

Wonwoo’s face turns sullen. “You won’t get it. You’re not even the real Seungcheol. You’re just the alternate version of him.” He sighs sadly.

“You’re right. I’m not Seungcheol. I’m S.Coups. Even so; I don’t think ‘I’ would let you go out chasing your other self when you’re currently in this state.” S.Coups calmly replies.

 

 

Wonwoo stares at the older sadly. He was right. What could he even do when he’s in this state?

 

 

“Quit worrying. If I know myself; I think ‘I’ would figure out if something’s out of place. So try not to worry too much and just focus on getting better, that way you can go back to your world quickly.” S.Coups continues.

 

Wonwoo lies down in defeat. “You make a point.” He says as S.Coups squeezes the excess water off the towel and places it on Wonwoo’s forehead.

 

“I know I do. You guys just really never give me a chance to prove it. At least you don’t give Seungcheol a chance.” S.Coups replies.

 

S.Coups stands up and clasps his hands together. “Now. You continue to rest while I go make lunch.”

 

“You can cook?” Wonwoo asks teasingly.

“May I remind you that I’m not Seungcheol and in this world I can do things that he can’t do or wishes to do in your world.” S.Coups tried to make a point.

“Touché.” Wonwoo replies.

 

S.Coups just smiles at him and turns to leave.

 

Wonwoo stares at the ceiling thinking S.Coups was right. He has to recover quickly that way he can go back to his own world and stops ‘Wonu’ before it’s too late. He has to get back to his world as soon as possible or he’ll be trapped here in the other world forever.

 

 


Word Count: 625

This one came out of nowhere. It just click in my head. I've always had a thing for alternate world

-Kaye :3