Catch Me If You Can (SVTxYou)

365 Days of Seventeen

 

 


 

 

 

You were on your bed fast asleep, after a long day of training yesterday. You opted to spend the rest of the day sleeping but things never go your way.

 

 

 

Junhui enters your house and in return your room opening it widely just to see you asleep on your bed in a starfish position. He just clicks his head side to side.

 

 

 

He approaches your bed and pulls off your covers.

 

 

 

 

Nope.

 

 

 

 

Still asleep.

 

 

“Risa! Wake up!” he yells; but you wouldn’t budge.

 

 

 

He slaps your head with his hand.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Ow! What the hell Junhui?!” you grumbled.

“Wake up! We have to go to ‘the office’ today. The boss wants to see us.” He tells you not even bothering to apologize for hitting your head.

 

 

 

‘Wow! What a gentleman.’ *cue eye roll*

 

 

 

“Don’t wanna.” You whined. “I just wanna sleep.” You continue to bury your head on your pillow and he just rolls his eyes at you.

“C’mon sleeping beauty! We can’t be late.” He nudges you, no luck.

“No. don’t wanna go.” You continue to whine in your pillow.

 

 

 

He sighs and pulls your pillow away from you making you land face first on your bed.

 

 

 

You muffled: “Thf hwll Fnhee?!” (translation: the hell Junhui?!)

 

You turn to face him glaring at him.

 

 

 

“Are you gonna wake up or not?” He just tells you.

“No. And there’s nothing you can do to wake me up. Hmph!”

 

 

 

A few seconds later, you felt someone lifting you up from your bed. Junhui was carrying you bridal style heading towards your bathroom.

 

 

 

“Yah! Let me down! Junhui let me down!”

 

 

 

He did let you down but he made you sit on the side of the sink, facing you. He traps you in between his arms and the wall and was leaning close to you.

 

 

 

You felt yourself tense up.

 

 

 

“Wh-What are you going to do to me?” You ask nervously.

 

 

 

He leans in even more to your right, lips near the side of your jaw, getting something from behind you with one hand. Then leans again closer to you on the other side and gets something as well. He backs away and places a good amount of toothpaste on your toothbrush in front of you. Eyes staring so intently at you. He gives you your toothbrush and smirks.

 

 

“I was just getting your toothbrush. What else did you think was I going to do?”

 

You gulped and scrunched your face.

 

 

 

“Ha! Wh-What makes you think I was thinking about something?” You stuttered.

“Even if you badly wanted to kiss me; I wouldn’t dare kiss you with that morning breath of yours.” He winks.

 

 

You scoffed at him.

 

 

 

“You jerk!”

 

 

 

You tried to slap him but he was quick and backs away before you could so.

 

 

 

“Too slow, rookie. What a pitiful agility.”

“I’m not a rookie! And how dare you mock my skills?!”

 

 

“Now. Now. It’s still too early in the morning for you start your morning drama. You better wash up quickly before we arrive late again because of you.” He pauses then looks at you from head to toe. He leans in to whisper in your ear: “Unless… you want me to help you wash up. I could help you undress.” He teases.

 

 

You were about to punch him but he dodges it again. He laughs as he leaves the bathroom.

 

 

“Too slow Rookie~” he teases you again. “And you call yourself a Spy.”

 

 

He closes the door as you threw the closest thing at him, the toothpaste.

 

 

“Urgh!!! Wen Junhui! You’re such a.. such a…”

 

 

 

He opens the door slightly and pops his head. “Such a what?” He teases.

 

 

 

“Get out!” You tried throwing at him again but he was gone before you could throw anything at him.

 

 

 

 

 

“God! Why am I even partnered up with that jerk?! Why couldn’t I have been paired up with Seungcheol or Soonyoung?! Does the gods hate me or something?”

 

 

 

You continued to grumble the rest of your bath time.

 

 


Word Count: 667

 

Yes I'm alive. Momentarily dead because of Diamond Edge. I finally met them and I'm super duper happy that my biases noticed me, actually scratch that, the fact that Seventeen knows my existence makes me cry Rose quartz and serenity :')

 

okay, tries to move on now...

-Kaye :3