"BroSis" (SVTxYou)

365 Days of Seventeen

 

 


 

“Gwen! Let me out of here!” Minghao begs her younger sister.

“I’m sorry Minghao but I’m doing this for your own good. I have to prove it to you.”

“What are you talking about?!” Minghao questions as he continues to slam on the door. “just open the door Gwen, I still have to go and meet up Carrie.”

 

 

 

 

Gwen left the house leaving Minghao locked up in his bathroom.

 

--

Gwen arrives at the meeting place and sees Minghao’s friends. She fixes her hair and takes a deep breath.

“Let’s do this!”

She comes up to them with a big smile.

 

“Finally, Minghao’s here I thought you got stuck in you bathroom or something.” One of Minghao’s friends, Mingyu speaks up.

“Uh…” *coughs and lowers voice* “Uh… yeah sorry abou that, I had a hard time picking out the right clothes.”

“Are you okay Hao? You’re voice sounds funny.” Speak of the she-devil, Minghao’s girlfriend Carrie questions her.

 

 

 

‘Dang it! Am I going to be found out already?’

 

 

 

 

“Uh well I do have slight colds today.” She coughs to make a point.

“Oh then you shouldn’t have come if you weren’t feeling well , honey.” Carrie coos.

 

 

 

 

‘I think I’m gonna puke at this cheesiness.’

 

 

 

 “And miss spending time with you, no way angel.” Gwen even winks at her. Carrie just smiles at her.

 

--

 

Gwen was busy watching over her two targets who were singing a duet; yeah they’re in a Noraebang. She needed proof that Carries was cheating on Minghao with, sad to say, Gwen’s ex-boyfriend, Yugyeom.

 

 

 

 

‘I’m going to caught them in the act and take a video of it to show Minghao.’

 

 

 

 

Yugyeom and Carrie were missing from the group but some of Minghao’s friends were too, like Jungkook and Eunha and even Yuna is off to somewhere, Mingyu too. She was left in the karaoke room with Bambam, Seokmin, Jimin, Jihyo, Minkyung and Jaehyun. She decided to go find the two.

 

“Well I’m going to the comfort room.” I announced before leaving the room and immediately went to search my targets.

 

I walked around the hallway looking for any sign of their presence but they were nowhere to be found.

 

“Where could they have gone?” I wasn’t looking and end up bumping into someone. It turns out I bumped into Mingyu.

“Oh Hao, careful where you’re going.”

“Sorry. I got a little lost. Forgot where the comfort room was.”

“It’s over there.” MIngyu points to a direction.

“Thanks man. And uhm… have you seen Carrie by any chance?” Gwen questions.

“I saw her passing there just awhile ago.” He replies.

 

 

 

‘Yes! I got them now.’

 

 

 

 

“Thanks Gyu.” She thanked him as she run off to that direction.

 

 

 

 

 

“You’re welcome…Gwen.”

 

 

 

She didn’t hear what he said anymore because she was determined to capture evidence. She walks around and sees a room with a slightly open door, she takes a peek and just like she thought, there was Yugyeom and Carrie, kissing.

 

 

 

 

‘The nerve of this girl. How dare she cheat on my brother?!’

 

 

 

She takes out her phone and starts to take a video.

 

“After today it’s bye bye Carrie.” Gwen smirks in triumph.

 

 

 

 

“Gwen!” said girl freezes and looks behind her to see Minghao coming up to her.

“Uh-oh!” she quickly stands up to get away but Minghao managed to caught her . “I can explain.” Gwen reasons. “but first… this.” She pushes the door open revealing Yugyeom and Carrie. Minghao looks and sees them kissing.

“What in the world?!” Minghao was in rage as he enters the room, Yugyeom and Carrie backs away from each other.

“Honey...” Carrie’s voice shivers. “Yugyeom kissed me!” She blames the male.

“What? Why are you putting the blame on me?” Yugyeom questions astonished that he just get fed to fend for himself.

“Oh Carrie…” Minghao places a strand of her behind her ear. “You’re a terrible liar, you know that. You can’t act like your innocent when I clearly saw it with my own eyes. I’m breaking up with you.”

“Ugh!” she scoffs.

“And you, Yugyeom. I trusted you even if you broke my sister’s heart because you are my friend before you were my sister’s ex, but you just proved yourself unworthy of my trust.”

Yugyeom just stares sadly and smirks. “I guess I deserve that.”

 

 

 

 “I’m leaving. Gwen come along!” Gwen quickly stands behind her brother and Yugyeom and Carrie’s eyes widen at the girl.

“Gwen?” Yugyeom was surprised since she was in a disguise.

“Hi~” She waves at him. She then turns to Carrie. “Hello angel~ or should I call you devil now?”

Carrie just stomps and moves past them.

“You need to date a better girl.” Gwen tells Yugyeom. He smiles and acknowledges that.

 

 

 

 

 

Gwen follows Minghao who was patiently waiting for her.

 

“I’m sorry abou this Hao. I didn’t mean to disguise as you but there was no other way I could have captured proof that you’re girlfriend is lying cheating female dog.”

“Nah. It’s fine, you were right anyway.”

 

We came near the exit and saw Mingyu smiling at us.

 

“Did you find what you wanted?” Mingyu questions Gwen.

“Wait… Did you know it was me this whole time?” Gwen asks in him unbelieving the situation.

“Yeah. ..”

“But how did you…”

“You maybe twins but I think I can differentiate my own best friend from his sister. Also you’re voice and not to mention you’re height is far from Minghao’s even if you’re just shorter by an inch.”

“Uh… I tried so hard to act as Minghao. I can’t believe you figure it out.”

“Stop teasing her aready Gyu.”

“Sorry.” Mingyu laughs.

“But I think I knew how Mingyu figured it out.” Minghao turns to his sister.

“How?”

“You’re outfit. I definitely don’t dress like that. How dare you taint my image of being a fashionista? And those shoes don’t match with that shirt.”

 

 

 

Gwen just rolls her eyes, removing the wig and walks away. “Yeah, yeah whatever you Fashion Natzi.”

 


Word Count: 1000

can i get a twin? - kaye :3