“The Voice Within” (Vocal Unit)

365 Days of Seventeen

 

 

 


 

Seungkwan felt that he hasn’t tried hard enough and practices all night without break resulting to him losing his voice the next day.

 

 

 

At the dorm’s kitchen….

 

“You shouldn’t have overwork yourself.” Jeonghan says as he hands the younger male some hot honey-ginger tea.

 

Seungkwan nods and had a frown on his face. He clearly felt guilty since now they can’t go to the Music Festival because he wouldn’t be able to sing. Even if Seokmin could have been fine doing it all alone, it wouldn’t be the same.

 

Jeonghan saw the younger’s fallen expression. “I’m not trying to blame you or anything. I just want you to watch over your health more.”

 

 

Joshua comes down and saw the two talking. He goes near Seungkwan and pats the younger’s back.

“Don’t worry. The doctor said to rest your voice and yourself and you’ll be better in no time.” Joshua tries to cheer the younger up. Seungkwan gives a small smile.

 

“Just don’t try to do it again, okay?” Jeonghan adds.

 

 

Jihoon and Seokmin come in to the kitchen as well and sense the gloomy atmosphere.

 

 

“Hey Boo~ It’s fine. This won’t be the last Music Festival. There’s still more to come. So just relax will you?” Seokmin says as he places an arm on the younger boy. Seungkwan smiles sadly.

“Stop pouting already. That does not seem like you.” Jihoon complains.

 

All head turn to the shorter boy.

 

 

“What? Did I say something wrong?” Jihoon asks, feeling a bit intimidated by the stares.

 

 

They shake their heads.

 

 

“Just get better Seungkwan.” Jeonghan says to the boy. Seungkwan nods.

“And be cheerful again. It feels so weird to see you all sad and gloomy.” Jihoon adds. The rest and Seungkwan just smiles at the shorter boy’s comment.

 


Word Count: 296

 

I just decided to update and finally finish the January drabbles

-Kaye :3