"Highlight" (SVTxYou)

365 Days of Seventeen

 

 


 

 

Nathalie and her friends were fans of the idol group Seventeen. They were in her apartment living room watching Seventeen’s interview.

 

 

 

“Aah!! Hoshi marry me please!” one of her friends squeals.

“Yah! Hoshi is mine. You already got your Mingyu. Don’t touch mine.”

“Geesh Nathalie, I was kidding. Of course he’s yours. You might steal Mingyu from me if I say he’s mine.”

 

 

Nathalie just laughs.

 

They continued their fangirling session until Nathalie receives a text. She quickly gets up from the couch and goes out of her apartment.

 

 

“Uh… I’m going to buy some snacks at the convenience store. I might take some time to come back.” she tells them.

“Well just buy us cola when you come back.” One of her friends speaks up.

“Will do.”

 

Nathalie was in a hurry as she goes out of her apartment when someone pulls her in a back hug.

 

“I miss you Nat.” Her heart pounded fast and she smiles knowing full well who it was. She turns to face him with a smile. “I miss you too Soonyoung.”

 

 

He pinches her cheeks and chuckled at the reaction she gave. The two went out for a late night stroll around town.

Soonyoung was wearing a mask and cap along with his hoodie to cover his face and she decided to match him as well by wearing a cap and his hoodie that he gave to her.

 

 

That was the case with the two. Soonyoung was a famous idol, the Hoshi of Seventeen. And Nathalie was just a normal girl, a fan girl of theirs, but overall average.

 

 

 

“Soonyoung, I’m really glad to be dating you.”

“Why do I feel there’s a ‘but’ coming.”

“I’m happy to be with you Soon, it’s just that sometimes I wonder if you’re really glad to be with me too.”

“I am! I’m really glad to have you.”

“There’s a ‘but’ coming.”

“No. There’s not and don’t worry they’ll never be a ‘but’ again.”

 

Nathalie wasn’t sure what he meant but he sends her home with a tight reassuring hug.

 

“Wait for me Nathalie.”

 

--

On Seventeen’s recent interview Hoshi admits to be dating a normal girl. He even calls out her name on TV.

 

“I LOVE YOU NATHALIE!!!” He yells into the camera and Nathalie was caught off guard when she was watching the interview.

 

Nathalie was scared of how the media and the fans would react but she decides to ignore it and trust in Soonyoung. Everything turned out well and shockingly the fans were supportive of her and Soonyoung’s relationship.

 

A week after the breaking news of the couple…

 

Soonyoung comes over to Nathalie’s apartment to ask her out for a late night stroll. The two walk in public around town, hand in hand and Nathalie couldn’t help but admire him even more for his bravery and for his admittance to their relationship cause if he didn’t, they wouldn’t be walking around town with huge smiles on their faces.

No more Caps.

 

 

 

No more Masks.

 

 

 

 

No more hiding.

 

 

 

 

-END-

 


Word Count: 506

if only this was real - kaye :3