“Nothing lasts Forever” (SVTxOC)

365 Days of Seventeen

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

Change….

 

 

 

 

 

It’s the only constant thing that’s left in this world. And as much as I hate to admit it; it’s the very reason that lead me to make such a decision.

 

 

 

 

 

I am currently walking hand in hand in the park with the most beautiful boy in the world. He was the nicest, sweetest and most caring person you’ll ever meet. His sweet gentle smile, those twinkling eyes that looks only at me, his soothing voice and the one boy who love me the most. The person I love….

 

 

The person I used to love.

 

 

I’m not really sure when…. But it happened.

 

 

I fell out of love… with the most charming person that has ever come to my life.

 

 

I tried. I really tried to save it. I tried to remind myself all the reasons why I love him. Why I fell for him…. But I can’t.

No matter how hard I try… it just won’t do. No matter how hard I try to convinced myself, that I still love him…. That’s just it.

 

 

There was nothing.

 

 

No spark.

 

No flame.

 

No fireworks.

 

 

 

 

Just emptiness….

 

 

And so I come to realize that change was the only thing constant in this world. I still love him, though no longer in the sense of romanticism but more of friendship. And so I made a decision.

 

 

 

I stop walking and he stops seeing me looking down.

 

 

“Is everything okay with you?” He asks concern evident.

I look at him with a sad smile. “We need to talk.”

 

 

I pulled him towards the nearest bench and we both sat down. He smiled at me and took hold of one of my hand. I was hesitating, but I have to tell him. He continues to smile at me and I knew that will soon be wiped off on his gorgeous face.

 

 

“Oppa…. I won’t waste time leaving you hanging. I’ll get straight to the point. I’m breaking up with you.” I told him, a sense of relief wash over me as I said those words, but a tinge of pain occurred when I saw his crestfallen face and his hands away from mine.

“Wha-What? I don’t understand. I… I thought you love me? Subin… What about—”

“I did love you. But that’s just it. I fell out of love. I don’t see you the same way anymore. I tried… I really did, but it just won’t happen. I’m sorry Jeonghan.” I saw his tears falling.

“I-Is there someone else?” He asks.

I shake my head. “No. I simply just fell out of love.”

 

 

He cries again, hands covering his face. Although it wasn’t intended, I still feel bad about it. I wanted to comfort him and say everything’s going to be okay. But that would be terrible, especially since I’m the one who just broke off the relationship.

 

 

“I know you won’t forgive me but I still hope you would be my– You’re going to hate what I’m about to say— friend. I still wish to be friends. I still care for you in that sense.” I look at his sad face; he didn’t give me a reply.

“I’ll give you time to recover…. And to think about it.” I softly gave a pat on his shoulder and turned to leave.

 

 

I despise myself for doing such things but I’d despise myself more if I continued to pretend that I was still in love with him. It’ll hurt more if I made it last longer.

 

 

Goodbye Jeonghan-oppa…. And thank you for the memories.

 

 

I smiled knowing this was for the best.

 

 


Word Count: 566

a little drama for Jeonghan coz my brain just wants it. I do love him though, but I really can't help but writing sad stories for him. He just fits it. I hope you subscribe, I plan on making 365 chapters after all.

-Kaye :3