"Fly" (SVTxYou)

365 Days of Seventeen

 


 

 

Valentines was coming soon and the café you work at decides to hold a couple’s event and so you were left handing flyers to passerbys.

 

 

 

As you were handing them, a strong gust of wind passes by blowing away the flyers from your hands. You chase after them.

 

Someone manages to save most of them which you were quite thankful for and approaches the stranger. He turns to you to return it and you stop in your tracks. Right in front of you was your crush. It was none other than Choi Seungcheol.

 

 

“Oh! Hey it’s nice seeing you outside of school, Haru-sshi.”

 

 

You were still speechless by his presence even more when you realized you were wearing your work uniform and suddenly felt embarrassed.

 

“Haru-sshi?” he waves a hand in front of you, breaking you from your trance.

“Ugh..”

“Here.” He gives you back the flyers but left one for himself.

 

 

He stares at the flyer and smiles at it.

 

 

“A couple’s event huh? I guess it’s for Valentines.”

 

You just nod at him.

 

 

He then looks at you and gives you a smile. You felt shy from his stare and his killer smile.

 

 

“I guess that means you’re busy on Valentines then.” He says with a small pout.

“Y-Yeah. I have to work.”

 

 

 

 

 “That’s too bad. Perhaps next Valentines then… I hope you’re not too busy.”

 

You quickly turn to him, trying to process what he means.

 

 

 

“W-What?”

 

 

 

He just gives you that smile again.

 

 

 

“I have to go. Good luck with work. Also… I’m keeping this. (holds flyer in front of you) I might drop by on your work on that date.” He smirks then quickly changes to a sweet smile.

 

 

He ruffles your hair then leaves.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Huh? What was that all about?”

 

 

 

You were left questioning Seungcheol’s intention.

 


Word Count: 302

Really, here's another update for me lovely subscribers/readers. I hope you guys like this short drabble. I'll try to update as much as I can. If I can find time.

-kaye :3