"Admiration"(fem!SVT)

365 Days of Seventeen

 

 


 

 

Jihoon was in one of her favorite hang outs; make that her only favorite hang out since she rarely goes out anyway, drinking her smoothie peacefully when an uninvited noise disrupts her peaceful state.

 

“Jihoonie~” said noise calls her as said noise sits beside her.

“What is it this time Soon?”

 

“You know about MinWon right? I’ve mentioned them to you before.”

“Yeah. Why?”

 

“Well….” Soonyoung’s voice just went a pitch higher; this was never a good sign to Jihoon at least.

“What did you do?”

“I may or may not have put your name and mine’s to a listing on one of their fanmeets. Just slightly.” She smiles sheepishly.

“Kwon. Soon. Young.”

“Okay I did. I’m sorry but I didn’t want to go alone. Please don’t hate me.”

“Why would you that?”

“Well I really really want to meet them in person, especially Wonwoo, and it’s a once in a life time opportunity for me.  I mean I just wanted you to be there for support and also so you could meet some people.” Soonyoung squeaks.

“And you think bringing me to fan meet or whatever is gonna do it?!”

“Well… Maybe.”

“Are you even thinking Soon?”

“I’m really sorry Hoon but I swear I’ll treat you to anything just go with me please~”

“Not a chance.”

“But Hoon, I already paid and did everything just to get included. I don’t want to waste this opportunity. You know how much I badly wanted to see the, don’t you?”

“God you’re sounding like a fangirl. Oh wait! You are one.” Jihoon says in a sarcastic tone.

 

 

 

Soonyoung falls silent. Jihoon looks at the older girl and saw her pouting face.

 

 

 

Lee Jihoon… you ain’t falling for Soonyoung’s pouts. It’s just a trick. She’s playing with you.

 

 

 

“Okay… I’ll just cancel it then.” Soonyoung pouts even further.

 

 

Jihoon could tell her best friend was truly disappointed. And she hates disappointing people. And no it’s not because of Soonyoung’s pout and puppy eyes, most definitely not.

 

 

 

 

“Fine. I’ll go.”

 

 

Soonyoung beams up from her statement. “Really?”

Jihoon nods. Soonyoung smiles wider.

 

 

“On one condition…” Soonyoung looks at the younger girl expectantly.

 

 

 

 

“I better not get squished by a bunch of fangirls.”

“I promise I’ll protect you. Really Hoon, thank you!” Soonyoung hugs the shorter girl in which the shorter squirms but gives up reluctantly knowing how Soonyoung could be.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I hope I won’t regret this.

 

 


Word Count: 403

Just this one update coz midterms is coming soon and i'm like saying bye to social media for awhile. ^^ also SVT got a concert in Dallas today or was it Toronto?

-kaye :3