"Candy" (SVTxYou)

365 Days of Seventeen

 

 

 


 

 

Jihoon was about ready to go to school when….

 

 

 

 

“Jihoon-oppa!”

 

 

He turns to the call and stares at the girl in front of him. She approaches him, smile on her face.

 

 

“Good morning~” She says so cheerfully.

“Good morning.”

 

“Ah! Here!” She offers a piece of candy towards him. Cherry flavored.

 

 

Jihoon just gives her a small smile and accepts the treat and places it in his coat pocket.

 

 

“Good luck with school and have a nice day ahead.” She cheers him on and waves him goodbye.

“Thanks again for this Yena. Bye!”

 

 

Jihoon quickly gets on his bike and rides it heading to University. He took a small glimpse of the younger girl smiling at him, still waving at him.

 

Jihoon smiles to himself. Thinking how cute she was.

 

 

 

 

If there’s anything Jihoon hates, it’s Sweets. He really really doesn’t like sweets. Yet he doesn’t know why he always accepts whenever his neighbor offers him one.

Maybe it’s the way she offers it to him. Maybe it’s the cheerful smile she has whenever he accepts it. Maybe it’s the small pep talks she gives to him. Whatever it is, Jihoon doesn’t mind it.

 

And besides, most of the candies she gives weren’t super sweet.

 

 

Every one of his friends and perhaps some admirers know his dislike for candy so they never offer him one. If they were to discover that he’s been accepting candy from his seventeen year old neighbor, he’ll never hear the end of it.

 

 

He stops and eats the sweet and reads the small message attached to the candy. The candy was still too sweet for him but the message made it better.

 

 

‘I know you’ll be stress again. Have this candy to remind you that there’s always something sweet in this world.’

 

 

He smiles at the note and places it back in his pocket and went his way. He sure will have a sweet day.

 

 


Word Count: 320

i'm finally starting to update again coz I'm inspired for some reason. I'm watching you Hoshi, with 10:10 eyes and all.

-Kaye :3