“Confessions” (fem!SVT-Ship)

365 Days of Seventeen

 

 


 

 

 

In Carat School of Arts is where you’ll meet students who dreams of life involving the Arts and in this school is where you’ll meet the White Prince.

 

 

 

The White Prince as what he’s famously called was the coolest, handsomest and most talented person you’ll ever meet. Well according to his fan girls and boys at least but there was no denying he was handsome and talented. He was commonly called as Hansol Vernon Chwe to the people but for Seungkwan, he was her prince charming, her long time crush.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seungkwan and Chan were currently at their lockers taking the things they’ll need when Hansol passes by, greeting them. Chan replies with a nod while Seungkwan replies with a cheerful Hello and a See you in class. Hansol returns the gesture with a smile then leaves.

 

 

 

“Hey! What’s up?” Chan copies Hansol. “Oh! Nothing. Just hanging around, preparing our books for class. By the way nice day isn’t it? See-See you in class Hansol-ah.” Chan then mocks Seungkwan’s reply earlier.

 

“Oh! Stop it! I was nervous alright. You know how I am when I’m nervous and also I do not sound like that.” Seungkwan complains.

 

“Ugh. Yes you do.” Chan replies. “Also when will you ever confess to him?” She continues.

 

Seungkwan rolls her eyes. “And when will you ever stop asking me that question?” She retorts as she closes her locker.

 

“When you stop complaining about your miserable single life. Or about how Hansol doesn’t notice you. Trust me. He notices you.” Chan retorts back, closing her locker as well. Seungkwan fell silent.

 

 

 

“C’mon Boo~ it’s pretty obvious he likes you too. He wouldn’t exactly go out of his way to greet you every dang time, if he didn’t.” Chan says.

 

“He greets us.” Seungkwan corrects. “Actually he greets everybody.” She adds.

 

“But not as much as he greets you. I mean c’mon! The boy tries to make excuses just to talk to us. To you! If that doesn’t scream INTERESTED, then I don’t know what does.” Chan says, trying to make a point.

 

“You’re reading too much into it Chan. He’s just being nice.” Seungkwan shuts her off.

 

“And you’re being insecure and turning a blind eye to it.” Chan retorts.

 

“Why are you suddenly sassing me about my love life? You’re supposed to be my friend.” Seungkwan mentions.

 

“I am! And as your friend I’m trying to tell you to confess already and stop dancing around each other.” Chan replies.

 

“We are not dancing around each other. He doesn’t see me that way.” Seungkwan denies.

 

“Oh God! Stop denying it. I’m really starting to get fed up with this.” Chan rambles. “If you won’t confess soon… Better yet if you won’t confess today then I’ll do whatever it takes to make you two admit your feelings for one another even if I have to lock you up in the storage room together!” She yells.

 

 

 

 

The rest of the students at the hallway were now staring at them oddly. Seungkwan felt herself turn red from the attention. She pulls Chan away who continues to ramble on.

 

 

 

 

“Okay! Okay! I’ll do it. I’ll confess to him if it makes you stop yelling.” Seungkwan tells the younger.

 

“Come again? Do you really mean that?” Chan tries to make sure she wasn’t hearing things.

 

“Yes; I do. I swear by all the Singing Competition awards I’ve won.” Seungkwan promises.

 

 

 

 

Chan smirks triumphantly. If Seungkwan was bringing her awards into the picture then really must be serious. Those awards means everything to her, she wouldn’t just toss it out like that.

 

 

 

“Good.” Chan simply says and starts to walk ahead to their classroom.

 

 

Seungkwan lets out a sad sigh, following suit. Now she really has to keep her promise and confess. Her trophies were on the line.

 

 


Word Count: 635

A little VerKwan, fem!SVT style ^^

-Kaye :3