“Interrogation” (bro!SVT)

365 Days of Seventeen

 

 


 

 

Hansol was sitting on your sofa with nervous eyes and sweaty palms. He suddenly finds it hard to breathe although he was breathing normally. He wonders how long before you make an appearance. He just hopes he’s still alive before it happens, especially since your older brother is currently staring him down as if he was prey.

 

 

“Cheol…. Stop scaring the poor kid.” A gentle calm voice spoke. That caught the other‘s attention, he turned to face the other person, breaking eye contact. Hansol lets out a sigh of relief.

“Well I’m sorry Soo but I can’t help it; especially since he’s going on a date with our baby sister.” Seungcheol replies.

 

The other sibling, the younger brother, Jisoo, just shakes his head in grievance. He turns to Hansol and gave him a sympathetic look before quickly switching to a gentle smile. “Younghee’s almost done. She’ll be down in a few minutes.” He informs. “And sorry about Cheol.” He adds.

 

Seungcheol complains. “Why are you saying sorry for?”

“Cheol… Go study or something, don’t you have finals coming up?” Jisoo tries to shoo Seungcheol away.

“It’s still two weeks from now and why do I get to leave and you get to stay? I’m older than you.” Seungcheol wails.

“Older but acts like a kid. Now go before you intimidate him any further and he leaves before Younghee even gets down here, and you’ll be the one to blame for scaring off her date.” Jisoo counters.

“Hey! I’m not that intimidating. And besides…. She’s my sister too and I have rights to check on who she dates; as a good older brother does. Also if he dares do something to make Younghee cry, I’ll make sure he’ll regrets it.” Seungcheol replies, giving a small glare at Hansol before turning back to Jisoo.

Jisoo didn’t argue any further; he knows how stubborn Seungcheol can be.

 

 

Amidst the small chaos, Hansol manages to speak up. “Don’t worry. I’ll never hurt Younghee. I like her too much to even dare think of leaving her. She’s the most wonderful person I’ve ever met. I’d be stupid if I let her go. And I’ll be a coward if I do so as well. I’ll cherish her for she is just as important to me as she is to you guys. I swear; Man’s honor.” He even made promise sign to prove his confession.

CheolSoo stares at him, taken aback by his words; but a sweet gentle voice breaks them from their reverie.

“Do you really mean that Sol?” Younghee asks as she appears before the trio.

Hansol quickly stands up and nods. “Yes. Every word of it. I really like you, you know.” Hansol confesses. Younghee smiles brightly at him.

 

 

“I suppose I give my permission for you to date my sister, but I’m not giving you my ‘okay’ yet.” Seungcheol intervenes.

Younghee’s eyes widen, so did Hansol’s.

“Me too. I’m okay with you dating Younghee as long as you make her happy.” Jisoo adds, smiling at the two. The couple beams.

 

 

Younghee goes and hugs her brothers. “Really? Really? Really?” The brothers nods. “Thank you! Thank you so much! You’re the greatest brothers ever!” Younghee says cheerfully.

 

Seungcheol ruffles her hair and Jisoo fixes the mess and smiles at her, they both were actually. Younghee says goodbye to her brothers and leaves with Hansol.

 

 

 

 

 

Outside their house….

 

Hansol lets out sigh; he hadn’t even realized he was holding on to one. Younghee just stares at him.

“Woah! I thought I was gonna die before you were going to arrive. I hate to admit but your older brother Seungcheol’s quite intimidating. Jisoo-hyung was much calmer.” Hansol tells her.

Younghee just laughs at him.

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile back in the house….

 

 

“So….” Jisoo starts as he smiles at Seungcheol teasingly. Seungcheol just frowns at the younger. “What?”

 

“You like him for Younghee, don’t you? You like that Hansol kid, don’t you?” Jisoo taunts.

“No I don’t. What makes you think that?” Seungcheol denies.

“Ey! You’re lying~ You wouldn’t have agreed to the date if you didn’t like him.” Jisoo taunts even further.

“No I’m not. It’s just a trial date. Younghee will come home crying and tell us that it was the worst date ever and she never wish to see that Hansol kid again. Good riddance!” Seungcheol reasons.

“You’re lying.” Jisoo says still smiling at him teasingly. Seungcheol turns his back from Jisoo. “I know when you’re lying Cheol~” Jisoo taunts.

 

 

Seungcheol just huffs out and leaves the younger to himself; Jisoo smiles knowing the truth.

 

 

 


Word Count: 759

 

Just pure fluff with a CheolSoo on the side ^^

-Kaye :3