“Dense & Denser” (SVTxOC)

365 Days of Seventeen

 

 


 

You came to University wearing your favorite band’s shirt. It was a limited edition. Only ten people have them and you were lucky to be one of them.

You were smiling happily as you enter class but that quickly drop when you saw one of your classmates wearing the same shirt.

 

“Oh! Jun and Hayoung are wearing matching outfits.” One of their classmates tease.

“Aaw~ How cute~” Another teases.

 

Your classmates continue to tease and you turned red from their banters. You notice Jun giving no reaction to all the teasing and stayed nonchalant to the situation.

 

Even during class hours, the teasing banters continue. You wanted the ground to swallow you or perhaps change outfit but you didn’t want to; so you thought of something else. Jun.

 

 

After class, you approach Jun making the other tease you two even more. You tried to ignore them and started talking to Jun.

 

“I need to talk to you. Come with me.” You told him and started walking, he follows you until you halted and entered one of the empty classrooms.

“So? What did you want to talk about?” He asks.

 

 

 

 

You look at him bewildered. Why was he so calm? Wasn’t he bothered by the teasing? He was one odd guy.

 

 

 

 

“Look. I don’t know how to say this but do you think you could change clothes. Well at least your shirt.” You went straight to the point.

“Why? I don’t see anything wrong with wearing this shirt.” He simply replies.

 

 

 

You wanted to throw something at him. How could he be this dense?

 

 

 

“Well I do. We’re wearing the same shirt and our classmates are teasing us for it. Aren’t you bothered by all the teasing?” You told him.

He shakes his head. “Why should I be?”

 

 

 

 

You scoffed. He’s really really dense.

 

 

 

 

“Well coz they’re pairing you up with a girl who you’re not interested in. I mean look at me.” You tried to make him see reason.

“What’s wrong with what you look?” He asks. You really wanted to throw something at him if he hadn’t said the next few words. “You’re pretty and besides who said I wasn’t interested in you?”

You gaped at him. “What did you just say?”

“I find you pretty and interesting. So I don’t see why I should be bothered by them teasing me towards you.” He says.

 

 

You found yourself at loss for words and just confused.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jun looks at you; there was sincerity clear in his eyes. “I like you.”

 

 

 

 

 

You were even more speechless and turned red from his words. “You-You like me?”

Jun nods. “Yeah. I really like you and I think you’re interesting.”

 

 

You suddenly felt conflicted. Was he telling the truth? Was he playing with you? You don’t know since he was so calm and cool about it. You were really really confused yet you were annoyed coz your heart was pacing quicker.

 

 

What’s wrong with me?

 

 


Word Count: 491

again! this was a rush chapter but i hope you like it :)

-Kaye :3