"Rush Hour" (SVTxYou)

365 Days of Seventeen

 

 


 

 

Seokmin was running late for class and he was well literally running to get to class. He’s still a freshman so he isn’t accustomed yet to college schedules but he sure wish he did.

Campus wasn’t that far but he still needs to walk a 15 minute walk to get there and another 5 to get to his department’s building. So yeah, he’s running to get there in less than 10.

 

 

He was too much in a rush that he hadn’t notice a car fast approaching as he tries to cross over. He was in shock and couldn’t move from his spot as he stares at the fast approaching car.

 

He always wonders why people who get into car accidents while crossing just stops there in the middle of the road instead of moving backwards. Why couldn’t they just move? It sounded so easy but now that he was in that current situation, he finally understood why. You were too caught up in the shock and your body just lost all sense of feeling.

 

Seokmin closes his eyes accepting the fate but was startled when he felt no hit but instead a pull from behind him. He was trying to process what just happened and took time to realize that he was alive and unharmed and back in the streets.

 

 

 

“Are you okay?” A soft voice brought him back to reality.

 

 

He turns to face who saved him and was surprised to see a pretty petite girl, with short wavy hair.

He was speechless. He couldn’t believe this was the person who saved him from almost dying.

 

 

“You You saved me.”

“Oh no. I didn’t. It’s just I thought you needed some help.” She replies shyly.

 

 

Seokmin took hold of her hands, clasping them in his, which caught her off guard.

 

 

“You saved my life. Thank you.”

 

 

She felt shy from his stares and the fact that he was holding her hand.

 

 

“I-It wasn’t much. A-Also can you p-please let go of my hand.” She tells him shyly.

 

 

Seokmin realizes what he was doing and quickly lets go.

 

 

“Sorry. I’m just happy to still live another day. Thanks to you.” He replies sheepishly.

“You really should be careful more.” She tells him.

 

 

She stares at the road ahead and her expression changes.

 

“W-We can cross now.”

 

 

She gives him a small bow and went ahead. Seokmin follows, not wanting to let his savior go that easily yet.

 

 

“Wait! What’s your name savior?” He asks.

 

She turns to face him with a raised brow.

 

“Savior?” She repeats.

“Yeah. Coz you saved my life.” Seokmin replies and gave her the biggest and most genuine smile he could give.

 

Somehow she sort of sense that she’ll be seeing a lot of him from now on.

 

 


Word Count: 462

 

Even though Seokmin's one of my bias wreckers he's been wrecking me for the past few days and also I'm trying to join the cliche wagon about dem car crash. ^^

-Kaye :3