FRENEMIES

365 Days of Seventeen

 

 


 

You and Seungkwan were sworn enemies, been so since 1st grade, ever since he spilled paint on your favorite dress, you two were at each other’s throat since.

 

 

 

 

A little older and in high school, at the age of 17, will something change between the two of you?

 

 

 

‘NO!!!’

 

 

 

Even as a decade has passby you two are still at it, at first your friends were concern yet they end up just going with it. There was nothing that will stop you two from going at each other any chance that you get.

 

 

---

 

 

It was a peaceful Thursday morning, and you were at the school rooftop looking up at the sky. The birds were chirping, the clouds were floating and the sun was beaming….

 

 

 

 

“Well. Well. Well. Look who we have here.”

 

 

And the day just got ruined. You turn to the source of evil and saw him smirking at you with Hansol and Chan following, preparing themselves for another fight to break.

 

 

“If it isn’t the little Diva. Do Jiyoung”

“Excuse me! F.Y.I Boo Seungkwan; I think you’re more of a diva than I am.”

“Me? A diva? Please! I’m too fab for that.”

“Do you hear yourself? You just called yourself fab. That my friend is a diva.”

“Excuse you! I don’t think were friends and I am a man and I do not accept you treating me as if I was some female popstar with a bighead.”

 

You just rolled your eyes at him.

 

“Yeah whatever.”

 

You just slipped pass them and walk away. It was too early in the morning for a fight to break out and you were too in a good mood for him to just ruin it.

 

“Stupid Boo! Who does he think he is?”

You just went ahead to your classroom since you’re next class was starting soon.

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile back in the rooftop….

 

“Geesh! Why can’t you two just settle down for a day.” Hansol tells him.

“And what let her enjoy bringing me down. No way!”

“Hyung? What’s there to lose if you two just keep quiet.” Chan adds.

“Oh she’ll never keep quiet. And as long as she continues to bother me then I’m here to bother her.”

“Wow! You sure got yourself certain of that.” Hansol deadpans.

“Oh shut it!”

 

 

 

-----

 

The day went on and soon class was almost finished. You were on cleaning duty that day and unfortunately so was he. It’s like the gods just love to put you two together to be all up in each other’s faces.

 

 

“Hey Stupid Bear! You better not make any more mess.”

 

You warned him.

 

“I’d say speak for yourself you Rabid Chihuahua!”

 

And the two of you jut glared at each other. The cleaning, thankfully, move on so swiftly, with a bit, okay a lot of bickering coming from you two.

 

“God! Whose idea was it to put you two in the same cleaning team? Better yet whose idea was it to put you two in the same room?! We’re gonna die from your banters before we even pass this day.” One of your classmates complained.

“Blame her!/Blame him!”

 

You two stared each other down.

 

“I give up! You two are hopeless.” She complained again and left. That was fine, she was done cleaning anyway.

 

 

------

 

The next day…

 

Same old bickering; Same old petty fights; Same old head aches.

 

 

 

Most of your classmates had left but you two were left behind because you two were on cleaning duty again; due so since yesterday you weren’t able to clean because you were too busy bickering.

 

“I can’t believe I’m on cleaning duty again. And with you of all people!”

“I’m not to thrilled either.”

“Stupid Bear!”

“Rabid Chihuahua!”

 

 

The two of you started to clean with slight bickering from here and now but eventually you finished it all up.

 

 

“Well…It looks good if I say so myself. Now I have to go. I still have to prepare for a date. Hopefully he’s the one.”

 

Seungkwan just scoffs at you.

 

“Please. Who would even dare like you? You have such a terrible personality no one would like you.”

“Well at least it’s only the personality. That can be changed. But your face can’t. Hmph!”

“I’ll have you know Inner beauty is more important than outer beauty!”

“That’s what ugly and single people say.”

“Wow! Just wow! Big words! As if you’re any better. You ain’t even pretty and by the way you have a non-existent love life.”

 

Your mouth went wide with that. He just smirks at you.

 

‘The nerve of this jerk!’

“Oh so you’re offended because I said you are single. Well at least I already kissed someone. I bet you haven’t.”

“Oh is that how you wanna play it?”

“I even bet you can’t kiss anyone. Cause you’re too scared.”

 

You just smirked at him seeing him looking so offended. But you never got a reaction, he just kept quiet.

 

“Why so silent. I’m right aren’t i? You have never kissed any—“

 

But you stop midway speech when he suddenly kisses you. Your eyes turn wide and your mind went blank. It took time for you to regain your senses but by then he pulls away from the kiss and looks at you intensely, eyes unreadable.

 

“Wh-Why’d you kiss me?”

 

You were confuse and at loss for words by what he did.

 

“Because I felt like it.”

 

Then he walks away. You haven’t noticed that Seungkwan was red all over when he left.

 

 

‘He has the nerve on walking away from me after all that? He was the one who kissed me.’

 

 

You huffed but you can’t deny the blush creeping up your cheeks. You felt you stomach churn.

 

 

“What is happening to me?”

 

 


WORD COUNT: 956

Yes I'm still alive. And here's another chapter dedicated to our beloved Boo Boo, i just have a thing with enemy-Seungkwan, and i dont even kno why

-Kaye :3