Bangtan at school

Adventures of Bangtan toddlers

Yoongi props his head on his hand, eyes almost closing. He can't wait for playtime--that's when he'd get a chance to play with Jimin! He doesn't want to learn about Engrish and his ABCs. He wants to play with Jimin. 

Before he knows it, the bell goes. Yay! Finally time to play!

"Alright, boys and girls! You can go and play now!" The teacher smiles. "After playtime, then it's snack time, then you have nap time, okay? After nap time, you can go home!"

"Yay!" At the mention of home, the kindergarteners squeal. Yoongi immediately looks around for Jimin, his playmate. After spotting him, Yoongi walks over to Jimin. "You wanna play?" 

"Okay!" Jimin looks elated as he walks over to the car section with Yoongi, and finds Namjoon when they pass by the Books section. 

"Jimin! Hyung!" Taehyung peeps out from behind a large teddy bear. "Come play with me and Hobi-hyung!"

"'Kay!" Jimin rushes over, and pulls Yoongi with him. Soon, the boys find themselves making teddy bears and dolls fight each other. 

"You wanna go to the playground? Teacher said we can go!" 

***************************

"Look at the sandcastle I made, hyung!" Jimin grins at his sandcastle proudly, and Taehyung's sandcastle keeps falling back into the sandbox. Yoongi grins. "Yah, that's a big one, Jimin." He walks over to Taehyung and helps the younger build the sandcastle. "But Taehyung and me will make a bigger sandcastle!" 

"No, Hobi-hyung and me will make bigger sandcastle!" Jimin begins piling on more sand with Hoseok's help. Taehyung is in charge of piling sand onto the...pile of sand and Yoongi helps straighten all the sand out so it actually looks like a sandcastle. 

"Hey, what are they doing?" 

Yoongi looks at what Taehyung is pointing at. Namjoon is being kicked by older boys. 

"Yah, you keep reading books! You're not fun!" One of the boys beat at Namjoon with his fists. Namjoon is crying, lying on the ground with his book at the side and hands over his head, trying to keep the boys from hitting him.

"Come on! Namjoon-hyung's our brother!" cries Jimin as he runs over to the boys, screaming. The boys, seeing as they're outnumbered, begin running back to the teacher. The four boys surround Namjoon. "Are you okay, hyung? Seokjin-hyung's not here...what do we do?" Hoseok looks like he's about to bawl his eyes out. Namjoon sniffles and Yoongi offers him his handkerchief. 

"Those are mean boys!" Taehyung huffs as he looks back at where the boys have run to.

"See, you got cuts," Yoongi says. "We need to bring Namjoon-hyung to the teachers." 

"N-No, I'm okay," Namjoon wipes his eyes and is sitting on the ground, crying. Meanwhile, Jimin has picked up his book and hands it over to his hyung. 

"Namjoon-shi?" a teacher walks over to the group of boys. "Are you okay?" 

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine," Namjoon sniffles. 

"We'll get those boys in a timeout," says the teacher. 

"Yah, teacher! They buwwied Namjoon-hyung!" Jimin cries.

"Yes, I know. I'll talk to their parents, Jimin," the teacher ruffles Jimin's hair as she takes Namjoon by the hand. "I'm going to bring Namjoon back to tend to his cuts and bruises. Do you want to come?" 

Jimin takes the teacher's other hand and Yoongi takes Namjoon's while Taehyung walks in front of them.

"Teacher, what's bwuises?" 

"When you get hurt, there are black and blue things on you," says the teacher. "Those are called bruises." 

"You mean like Namjoon-hyung having bwuises like that?" Jimin points to Namjoon's arm.

"Yes, and they are painful, so don't touch it, okay?" 

"Okay!" the boys grin and nod enthusiastically.

**************************

"Snack time!" Taehyung grins, placing a plate of biscuits on the rounded table which five of them share. The boys tear at the biscuits immediately, while Taehyung returns with cups of milk for everyone. 

Jimin drinks his milk and looks up with a milk moustache.

"See, Jiminnie has milk all over his mouth!" Hoseok grins, and drinks his own milk, ending up with a milk moustache too. The boys laugh as each of them try getting a milk moustache, only to end up with milk all over the floor and biscuit crumbs on their clothes.

***************************

"I wanna sleep next to Jiminnie," Hoseok says, throwing his mat next to Jimin's already sleeping form. Yoongi takes Jimin's other side and Namjoon curls up next to Hoseok, asleep in a matter of seconds.

"No! I wanna sleep next to Jimin!" Taehyung cries, shoving Hoseok away. 

"Go sleep there!" Hoseok whines, pointing to the empty space beside Namjoon.

"Noooo!" Taehyung throws his mat onto Hoseok and the two begin a battle as to who gets to sleep next to Jimin. Yoongi covers his pillow over his head, trying to sleep.

Amazingly, Jimin doesn't even wake up.

****************************

"Have they been good, teacher?" Seokjin asks, as he picks up the boys from the preschool. He catches sight of Namjoon's wounds.

"Namjoon-shi got into a fight today, but the boys are so brave!" the teacher coos as she gives each of the boys a peck on the forehead. 

"Thank you so much, teacher!" Seokjin bows. "Thank you for taking care of them!" 

On the way home, Seokjin asks, "What did you do today?" 

"Uh...Hobi-hyung and me built a sandcastle," says Jimin. "Then Yoongi-hyung and Taehyung wanted to build a sandcastle bigger than mine! But I won't let him. Then that's when we saw Namjoon-hyung being buwwied."

"Then Jimin ran towards the bullies and chased them away," Yoongi grins. "Then teacher explained what 'bwuises' are." 

"Bruises," says Seokjin. "Well, so now Namjoon needs to rest, okay, if not he can't play with you." 

"I can play!" Namjoon huffs. "They just hurt a little..." 

"You have to rest first," Seokjin says sternly, and Namjoon pouts.

"Then...then we had milk moustaches!" 

"Then we had naptime and I wanted to sleep next to Jimin!" Taehyung whines. 

Chatting happily, the boys head back to their home.

****************************

A/N: Hi again! Hope you liked it! When I was writing it it sounded so generic and cliche though...