BTS 3rd ANNIVERSARY

Adventures of Bangtan toddlers

Im so sorry this chappie is rlly short but i hope u like it nonetheless. my mums trying to get me to lay off my phone... haiz...
Quick question: Which of the Bangtan v app shows do you like and which episode is your favourite?
Personally i like hwagae market (partly because Hobi and Yoongi are my biases haha)

*******************
~~Satoori Talk~~
"Hallo! I'm Jimin and that's Taetae!" Taehyung waves at the camera.
"We're gonna teach satoori!"
Jimin looks over at Taehyung. "I was supposed to say that."
Taehyung looks over at Jimin. "I thought I was supposed to say that."
After five minutes of arguing who was supposed to say it, Taehyung and Jimin finally get back on track.
"I came from Busan!" Jimin chirps.
"And I came from Daegu," Taehyung says.
"So, Taetae, what do you know about Daegu satoori?"
"Hmm, I didn't really know much when I was with Jin-hyung since he wasn't from Daegu, but when I came here, Yoongi-hyung taught me some."
"So Yoongi-hyung knew you were from Daegu?"
Taehyung nods, "Because he said the stars told him."
"That means Yoongi-hyung's an alien?"
Taehyung looks back at Jimin with a knowing look, "Yup!"
After about two minutes of gushing over Yoongi being an alien, the two of them decide to keep to the topic at hand.
"Okay, so Taetae, how do you say 'I'm hungry' in Daegu satoori?" Jimin looks over at Taehyung expectantly, and Taehyung blinks once at Jimin, before saying, "I don't know... Yoongi-hyung!!"
Someone yells from behind the camera.
"What?"
"Yoongi-hyung! How do you say 'I'm hungry' in Daegu satoori?"
Yoongi mutters something incomprehensible, and Jimin turns to the camera. "Well, this is the end for Satoori Talk today! See you!"
"You haven't even taught Busan satoori yet!" Taehyung cries in protest.
"Oh right! Okay, let's learn Busan satoori...okay, now Jimin the Great Hulk will teach Busan satoori!" He thinks for a while, before turning to someone behind the camera.
"Kookie, how do you say 'I'm hungry' in Busan satoori?"
"How'd you expect Kookie to know if you don't?" Namjoon walks towards the kitchen from behind Jimin, calling for Seokjin to make them food.
"Okay! Kookie!" Jimin grins. "What's 'I'm hungry' in Busan satoori?"
"Ugu uga," Jungkook sounds like he's eating something as he speaks.
"Since Jungkookie is the golden maknae, whatever he says must be right. So when you want to say 'I'm hungry' in Busan satoori, it's 'ugu uga'."
"Okay! That's it for Satoori Talk!" Taehyung waves at the camera.
"Annyeong!" Jimin waves at the camera as he finishes the talk.
************************
~~EatJin~~
"Alright! Here's Kim Seokjin with Eatjin! What shall I eat today?" Seokjin looks into the camera. "Well, I've already ordered what to eat, so...here!"
Seokjin moves the camera so that his pizza comes into full view.
"This is a big pizza, but Kim Seokjin will make long work of it!"
"It's short work, hyung," Namjoon calls from the back.
"Whatever. Strawberry shortcake!"
Namjoon bursts out into laughter as he watches Seokjin begin peeling out a slice of pizza to eat.
"Mmm nice! Joonie-ah, want one?"
Namjoon walks over to Seokjin and takes the pizza away from him, giving him a thumbs-up. Well, he took the whole slice into his mouth, and Seokjin and calls the others over, giving them a slice of pizza in turn and asking for their opinions.
"It's really good!" Namjoon says. "Like, a mix of mozzarella and mushroom and I'm pretty sure Jin-hyung sprinkled some parmesan--"
"Okay, moving on," Seokjin feeds Jimin the food.
"Thanks, hyung!" Jimin bites the pizza, grinning from ear to ear. "It's nice! Kookie! Tae! Come and try!"
Two toddlers come rushing over, and Seokjin makes them share.
"Can we have another one?" Jungkook asks as Seokjin hands them another piece.
"Whatwhatwhat?" Hoseok bounds down from the staircase, dragging a disheveled Yoongi behind him.
"Here's some pizza," Seokjin says, picking out a slice for Hoseok to try, and he chomps on it, eyes widening.
"It's delicious, hyung!" He turns to Yoongi. "Hyung, you have to try!"
Yoongi takes a hesitant bite, but the moment he bites into the pizza, he asks for more, so Seokjin gives him a piece to share with Hoseok.
"Anyway, it's finally my turn to eat the pizza," Seokjin says, picking up the last slice and eating it with a heavenly expression on his face. "Yah! It's really good!"
"Hyung, you should try that with wasabi!" Jungkook has an evil glint in his eyes that Seokjin is too trusting to see.
"Oh, really? Okay," Seokjin heads on over to the kitchen and takes out a packet of wasabi. (One of their many packets that Seokjin collects whenever they 1) get the sushi takeout or 2) eat at the sushi place.)
Seokjin squeezes out some of the green substance and shoves the pizza into his mouth, and Jungkook and Taehyung shriek in laughter when they see Seokjin fanning his mouth and yelling "JEON JUNGKOOK!!"
"OH MAN HOLY !"
Seokjin turns around to see Jungkook still laughing and stares at him.
Jungkook notices the sudden change in atmosphere.
"What's wrong, hyung?"
"Who taught you that?" Uh-oh, Jungkook can feel Seokjin going into his mom mode.
"Namjoon-hyung," Jungkook points at the culprit, who's currently asleep on the couch with a full belly.
"COME OVER HERE RIGHT THIS INSTANT, NAMJOON!"
"So Jin-hyung's Eatjin will end here! Annyeong!" Taehyung waves at the camera while Seokjin chews out a sleepy Namjoon.
****************************
~~One Minute English~~
"Here! It's Jungkookie and Namjoonie's..." Namjoon pauses for dramatic effect.
"ONE MINUTE ENGLISH!" Jungkook screams into the camera.
"Alright! Today, we're gonna learn the word "June!"
"Okay!" Jungkook grins.
"Jungkookie, do you know what June means?" Namjoon asks.
Jungkook looks back at him with a blank expression, "Pardon?"
Namjoon barks out a laugh. "Right, right, I forgot that's your favourite word."
"It's the only word I know," Jungkook has a twinkle in his eye.
"Okay, Jungkook, today is June! What happened to July...?"
"July? What's July?"
Namjoon slaps his forehead, and Jungkook starts laughing.
"Anyway, do you know why June is so special?"
"Uh...pardon?"
Namjoon sighs, "Anyways, June is the month we thought of the name Bangtan, right? And who was the one who came up with it?"
"Uh...Yoongi-hyung?"
"Yeah...wait, what? Nononono it was me!" Namjoon cries. "I came up with Bangtan!"
"Oh...really?" Jungkook looks back at Namjoon in disbelief.
"Okay, so, say after me," Namjoon says. "June."
"June. This is easier than July," Jungkook looks relieved all of a sudden.
"So, what's the difference between June and July?" Namjoon asks.
"Uh...huh?"
"Okay, so June is the sixth month, and July is the seventh month," says Namjoon.
"June..."
"Okay, one minute's up!" Namjoon grins, "This is it for one minute English! Hope you've learned something today!"
************************
~~Hwagae Market~~
"Okaaaaaaay yaaaaay!" Hoseok screams in ecstasy when the camera opens.
"Yah, you're so noisy," Yoongi mutters as he watches Hoseok walk back to his seat.
"Okay, Yoongi-hyung, what are we doing?"
"Oh," Yoongi rubs his eyes as he picks up an iPad. "We're going to watch videos and try not to laugh. Namjoon's idea."
"Okay," Hoseok then stares at Yoongi. "But it's not fair! Yoongi-hyung never laughs!"
"Yah, brat! I laugh too!"
"Yoongi! I heard that!" Seokjin calls. "Don't call your dongsaeng brat!"
Hoseok flashes a triumphant smile at Yoongi as Yoongi swipes to the first video on the iPad. One of Jungkook and Taehyung splashing water all over each other in the bathtub and somehow causes Jungkook to fall out of the bathtub.
"HAHAHAHAHA!" Hoseok slams his tiny fist on the table as Yoongi looks over at him, his face seemingly uninterested.
"Why are you not laughing, hyung?"
"Because it's not funny," Yoongi says, moving onto the next video... of that one time Hoseok wore his shirt on his legs and his pants on his torso, running around the house and bragging how he can do a headstand, while scaring the bejeezus out of Seokjin.
This time, it's Yoongi who laughs first, and Hoseok screams and claps as Yoongi's entire face turns red as he tries to keep his laughter down.
"One more, one more," Yoongi bites down hard on his cheek to keep himself from bursting into laughter again at the memory (in which Hoseok kept rubbing himself on Yoongi who was sleeping on the couch and Yoongi is sure he's never screamed as loud as he did in that one moment in his life).
This time, the video is of...Namjoon? Oh, and Jin-hyung too... and what is Namjoon doing? Cutting.... onions?
"Who let Namjoon into the kitchen...?" Yoongi continues watching as Namjoon tries twisting his body here and there as the knife refuses to slice the onion into two.
Then again, it's Hoseok who laughs first and Yoongi stands up, obviously the winner.
"Okay, you need to do a punishment," Yoongi says, and Hoseok can barely stop laughing at Namjoon to say, "What?"
"You have to play the recorder with your nose," Yoongi says, and Hoseok gapes because Yoongi looks dead serious.
"Okay, this is the end of Hwagae Market!" Hoseok grins as Yoongi yells at him to play for the camera. "Annyeong!!"