Bangtan at a supermarket

Adventures of Bangtan toddlers

A/N: Deciding to go for a fun one this time. So I thought: what if...Bangtan messes up everything big time?

Btw the beef bulgogi recipe-- looks delish >U<: http://allrecipes.com/recipe/100606/beef-bulgogi/ I need to cite something or else I'll feel illegal

********************************************

"We need to go shopping!" 

"Shopping is not swag like me," Yoongi says, not looking up from his notepad that he's scribbling on.

"What in the world is swag?" 

"I dunno," Yoongi says, grinning. "Everyone in my class's saying it. I think it means cool...so shopping is not swag but I'm swag." 

Seokjin looks down as someone tugs on his shirt. He picks up Jungkook, "Hey there." 

"Seokjin-hyung, can I go shopping with you?" 

"Of course," Seokjin nods. He picks up a shopping list. He plans to treat them all to shaved ice tonight if he manages to get the ingredients he needs for beef bulgogi. Their babysitter for now, Hobeom-hyung, had insisted that Seokjin learn how to cook new foods so the boys don't get bored.

"Why can't we just order takeout?" 

"It's healthier if you cook at home." 

So now Seokjin is learning to make beef bulgogi. One day he's going to pull Yoongi to the kitchen to make him learn cooking with him. He once taught Yoongi how to make kimchi fried rice...and it was a success, surprisingly. Seokjin expected him to destroy the kitchen.

"Yeah, let's go," says Seokjin. He can feel the other boys' eyes drilling holes into his back. "It's so sad. I brought enough money for all the boys to buy whatever they want, but oh well. We can spend it together, Jungkook." 

"WAIT HYUNG!" 

Five other boys surround Seokjin, "We wanna buy candy too." 

 Even Yoongi has run up to him. "I only like sweets 'cause there's a lotta sugar...and I'm coming along only to buy sweets." 

It's all Seokjin can do to stop himself from laughing.

*************************************************

"Alright, first what we need to do is to get beef...steak," Seokjin looks at his dongsaengs, Namjoon happily pushing the cart while Jungkook's sitting at the toddler's seat on the cart, laughing as Jimin makes faces at him. Seokjin finds the beef stated on the grocery list and puts it in the cart. 

He looks around. Yoongi, Hoseok and Taehyung shouldn't be far. After all, they're in the same supermarket. But he's worried about them. Who knows what the three of them would do? Seokjin shakes his head. They'll be just fine.

He looks at the next thing on his list...green onions? What in the world are green onions? 

"Onions that are green." Namjoon grins. 

"Thanks, Namjoon," Seokjin, being the gentleman he is, doesn't roll his eyes.

"You're welcome," Namjoon's grin widens.

"Never mind. Just stay there and let me pick." Seokjin looks at the numerous green onions in the basket before him. He hears the screeching sound of a wheel behind him and giggling.

"Namjoon, Jimin, Jungkook stop being noisy." Seokjin doesn't look back. It is silent except for the sound of a wheel. 

"Yah, Kim Namjoon--" Seokjin turns around to find a lady pushing a trolley past him. 

But Namjoon, Jungkook and Jimin are nowhere to be found.

************************************************

Seokjin runs past the "Condiments and Sauces" section, not finding the boys. He runs past the "Fruits" section, the "Games" section and "Wine and Beer" section but he still sees no sign of the boys. 

"Nowhere," Seokjin huffs and pants as he grabs his knees, bending forward. Wait a minute...if he's the boys, where would he be? 

There's only one place. 

"I'm only coming because I want to buy candy." 

************************************************

Seokjin yelps as he turns into the "Candy and Chocolate" aisle. The boys are there, gouging on chocolate and candy. 

"What are you doing?" Seokjin runs forward.

"Hyung's here! Run, Namjoon!" Yoongi grabs as many chocolate bars and snacks as he can and throws them into the trolley. With a large grin, Namjoon bursts out running. Jungkook squeals and clutches onto the handrail, waving a goodbye to Seokjin. Jimin, Taehyung, Yoongi and Hoseok spread out across the supermarket. Seokjin bends forward, out of breath. He seriously needs more exercise.

He's just seriously hoping that none of the boys will run somewhere and smash a jar of...

SMASH.

***********************************************

"JIMIN WHAT IN THE WORLD DID YOU DO?" 

Jimin looks down at two shattered jars of strawberry jam, his face a mask of more terror than guilt. He fidgets with the hem of his shirt. "Sowwy." 

A shop attendant comes running up.

"What happened?" she looks down at Jimin and Seokjin and she puts two and two together. She asks Seokjin, "Who are your parents?" 

"Hobeom-hyung." 

"He's your guardian?" 

"Uh, yeah." 

"Phone number?"

Seokjin recites a whole list of numbers to the shop attendant, before she rushes off, and a few more shop attendants shoo them away, bringing mops and brooms to clean up the mess. Seokjin takes Jimin's hand and leads him away. "Don't run off next time, okay?" Jimin nods, eyes tearing up. 

"Namjoon-hyung I didn't have jwams, so I wanted to go get some jwams..." Jimin wipes at his eyes. "And then..." 

Wanting to laugh at how cute his dongsaeng is being, Seokjin kneels down, "I'll scold Namjoon later, okay? Just help me find the rest of the boys and don't run off again." 

Jimin nods, "Taehyung said he'll be in the 'Toys and Games' section." 

**************************************************

"Hi, I believe that unicorns exist on Exoplanet." That's the first thing Seokjin hears when he catches sight of Taehyung talking to a stuffed alien toy.

"Tae?" 

"Hyung!" Taehyung runs up to Seokjin, "The alien doesn't believe that unicorns exist on Exoplanet. He thinks that flying fish exist on Saturn!" 

What? Seokjin looks down at his dongsaeng. "Put the toy back, Taehyung." 

"I won't unless you make him agree that unicorns exist on Exoplanet." 

Seokjin sighs, and holds up the alien toy. He hides his face behind it and raises up one of the alien's hands, saying, "I believe unicorns exist on Exoplanet!" 

"Yay!" Taehyung grins, and Seokjin throws the toy back into the basket where it came from. He takes Taehyung's hand. "Do you know where the others are?" 

"Hoseok-hyung's at the Stationery section." 

*************************************************

"Hoseok!" 

"HYUNG THE ERASER'S ATTACKING ME! HELP ME HYUNG!" 

Hoseok runs up to his hyung, burying his face in his hyung's stomach. 

"Why in the world are the erasers attacking you?" 

"B-Because there's a snake on the eraser," Hoseok clutches Seokjin's shirt tightly. Sighing, Seokjin starts walking towards the section. He picks up the eraser that Hoseok has mentioned, his dongsaengs hiding behind him.

Seokjin nearly burst out laughing. The snake design is a cute snake--it doesn't even look menacing at all!

"Come on, Hoseok, it's so cute!" Seokjin grins, moving a stationery set with the snake design towards Hoseok. Screaming, Hoseok hides behind Seokjin. "NOOOO!" 

Laughing, Seokjin puts the stationery set back, "Come on. No one's going to eat you." 

"C-Can we go and find Yoongi-hyung?" Hoseok tries to steer his hyung and dongsaengs away. 

"You know where he is?" 

"The Electronics place." 

***********************************************

Seokjin sees Yoongi looking at some headphones. A nice red pair. He seems oblivious to his surroundings. Seokjin gets his dongsaengs to stay at one corner, before sneaking up on Yoongi and grabbing onto the younger's shoulders. He sees Yoongi visibly jump and shriek. He looks back and finds Seokjin.

"H-Hyung! Don't do that!" Yoongi grabs his chest. "Oh my God, it's over." 

"What does that mean, hyung?" Hoseok looks up at Yoongi. 

"Nothing," Yoongi says. "Hyung, can I get those headphones?" 

"No." 

"Please?" 

"No." 

Yoongi puffs out his cheeks, "Pwetty pwease?" 

Why is he--? Seokjin takes the headphones off the rack. 16000 won?! He looks at his dongsaeng's pleading face. 

"I'll pay for this if you promise you'd take my homemade meals to school and stop taking allowance for three weeks." 

"Okay," Yoongi's reply is immediate. Seokjin reaches into his pocket to take out his wallet...

And his wallet is gone. 

Wait a minute. Seokjin remembers he had his wallet when he came to the supermarket? Then it must still be in there somewhere...

"Yoongi, do you know where my wallet went?" 

"Namjoon took it." 

"He what?!" Seokjin glares at Yoongi. Yoongi shrugs, "He told me he wanted to help hyung do the shopping...and to get sweets, so he asked me where to get money, and I told him just take from hyung since hyung's buying everything anyway." 

Seokjin slaps his forehead. He takes his four dongsaeng's out of the Electronics section and looks towards the cashier and...there he is. Namjoon with his wallet and Jungkook sitting happily in his arms. 

"NAMJOON!" 

Namjoon nearly jumps, as he looks towards Seokjin storming towards him. 

****************************************

"What's going on here?" 

Hobeom arrives at the supermarket, dressed smartly. 

"Your...kids...have made a mess not only at the "Condiments and Sauces" section but also the "Chocolates and Sweets" section, involving them eating three bars of Snickers and a whole bag of Hershey's Kisses. Also, one of the boys have smashed two jars of strawberry jam." She states the total amount to Hobeom, who pays anyway.

"Where are they. though?" Hobeom looks around.

"Here," another attendant gestures to Hobeom, and he sees the boys all sleeping, lying their heads against each other and a whole pile of shopping bags at Seokjin and Namjoon's sides.

Hobeom can't help but grin.

***************************************

"HYUNG, WE'VE BEEN EATING NOTHING BUT BEEF BULGOGI FOR THREE WEEKS!" 

"THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR PILING ALL THE BEEF ONTO THE TROLLEY!" 

Well, all things are back to normal now. Namjoon has apologized, but Seokjin understands, and Jungkook is just too young to understand half of what has happened other than the fact that he had eaten a lot of chocolate that day. Apparently, Jungkook had eaten too much chocolate and fell sick, so Seokjin had to bring him to the doctor's. Yoongi is now listening to music nicely on his new headphones. Taehyung has got a new alien stuffed toy and Jimin found a liking for strawberry jam. Meanwhile...Hoseok is just complaining about the beef bulgogi.

Kids will be kids.