*A very special birthday!

Adventures of Bangtan toddlers

Omg I was taking like forever to write this. I had my birthday on the 22nd, so since I was looking through the requests and there is a birthday-themed one, I decided to work on that first :); Chulliepetalss' request: Bangtan celebrating a birthday party with a DOPE theme. Sorry I'm a little late. Exams and all...And I feel this chapter isn't really well-written...

Quick question: Did you attend any costume parties before? How was it? What did you dress up as?

Don't worry, I never went to a costume party (I won't have money to dress up anyways >w<) Omg I had one friend who, when she couldn't think of the term 'police uniform' at the time, called Jungkook's costume a 'cop suit'  ^u^

*********************************************************

"Your costumes are perfect!" Seokjin praises himself in his head as he looks over Jungkook, Taehyung and Hoseok's costumes over and over again. Bang PD had just brought them over to the costume shop down the street to rent out some costumes, and they even allowed the kids to choose their own.

"Right, just adjust the hat here a little," Seokjin says, turning Jungkook's cap one millimeter to the left. "There! You're perfect!" 

"How about me, hyung?" Hoseok and Taehyung ask in unison, and end up staring at each other.

"You need that jacket a little more...together," Seokjin says, grabbing the two sides of Hoseok's jacket and pulling them together, before zipping it up to half Hoseok's torso. 

"And you," Seokjin points a finger at Taehyung.

Taehyung jabs a finger at himself, "Me?"

"Yeah, you," Seokjin says, moving towards Taehyung. "Your magnifying glass is upstairs. You'd better go get it. A detective isn't the same without his magnifying glass!" 

"Oh, okay!" Taehyung enthusiastically rushes up to his room, and Seokjin swears he can feel his heart break when there are sounds of shattering glass and a scream. Now he'd have more things to clean up.

"What happened, Tae?" 

Seokjin runs up the stairs two at a time, and screams when he sees one of Jimin's favourite...thingamajigs lying on the ground...in shattered pieces, and Taehyung is holding his foot, which is bleeding. 

"Wait here," Seokjin tells Taehyung, before running back downstairs, being greeted by a confused-looking (and worried-looking) Jungkook and Hoseok, to head to the kitchen, and he finds Namjoon already dressed in his military leader outfit and Yoongi in his firefighter's outfit. Jimin has his hand sneaked into the cookie jar and is staring up at Seokjin in horror. 

Jimin may look cute in that office-worker outfit, but there are just some things Seokjin can't forgive.

No one, and he repeats, NO ONE is allowed to steal cookies from the cookie jar before dinner! Only he can do that.

Unfortunately, Seokjin has no time for this right now. He heads over to the medicine cabinet. Maybe he'll just let this slip. Seokjin takes the first aid box all the way up to the maknaes' bedroom, where Taehyung is still sitting on the bed, tears rolling down his cheeks, and the blood has already dripped onto the floor.

"Sorry hyung took so long," Seokjin says, bandaging up Taehyung's foot, before leading him around the glass and bringing him over to the sofa and letting Taehyung wait there with his stuffed V-lion as Seokjin goes on to the store room to get the broom to sweep up the broken shards of glass.

*******************************************************

"It still hurts, Tae?" Seokjin asks, waiting for Taehyung to put on his shoes. The party is held somewhere down the road, but considering everyone they know lives down the road, it won't be far.

Taehyung shakes his head, and he runs over to Seokjin and the rest of the gang, V-lion and magnifying glass clutched to his hand.

It isn't a far walk, considering the length of the street, and it isn't hard to tell where the house is anyway. Especially with the colorful balloons and streamers strung up on the exterior of the house.

Following Seokjin, the group of boys walk up to the house and hide behind the eldest as Seokjin presses the doorbell.

Immediately, the door is answered by a young girl of about seven or so dressed in a  .

"Hi! I'm Yerin! Are you Bangtan?" 

"Yup," Seokjin nods.

"Cool costumes! Come on in!" Yerin grins, leading them inside.

Inside, it's utter chaos. Not like...bad pandemonium. Just simply organized chaos. People are running around, having fun, eating cake and whatnot, and Namjoon even notices Kyungsoo at a corner playing with a potted plant with Chanyeol. 

"Who's birthday?" Seokjin asks.

"Yuna's," Yerin says. "She's over there." Seokjin turns towards the direction where Yerin points and sees a young girl talking with some of her friends and playing a tiny, pink ukelele, and she's dressed like Elsa from Frozen.

"Oh," Seokjin is almost bumped into by Jaehwan, his friend since a long time ago, from the VIXX family. Jaehwan and Sanghyuk are playing catch or something, Jaehwan dressed in a pilot's outfit and Sanghyuk in a artist's outfit...or more like just a simple white shirt with paint thrown onto it in splatters.

"Oh, hi, Jin-hyung!" Jaehwan grins, as he tackles Sanghyuk to the ground, the latter giggling and trying to throw his hyung off of him, but of course, Jaehwan is not a bad wrestler himself. "When did you come?" 

"Just a while ago," Seokjin answers, as another screaming group of kids run by Jaehwan and Sanghyuk, almost stepping on the poor kid's fingers.

"Oh well, Hakyeon-hyung and Yoongi-hyung are there talking with each other, and Taek-hyung too." 

"Oh, okay, sure," Seokjin nods, as Jaehwan picks the maknae of the VIXX family up from the ground, to see Yoongi introducing Jimin to Hakyeon and Taekwoon, and Seokjin swears Jimin is panicking on the inside.

Oh well, the kid's got to learn someday.

**********************************************

"H-H-H-H-Hi! My name's Park Jimin!" Jimin looks almost fearfully at Taekwoon's grim face and Hakyeon's smiling one. "A-A-And Y-Y-Yoongi-hyung's my hyung!"

"He's cute," Hakyeon grins, bopping Jimin on the nose.

"Annoying is what you mean," Yoongi feels proud of himself. They had just learned the word 'annoying' yesterday.

"It's almost time for games," Taekwoon observes, watching as Sojung, the eldest of the GFRIEND family, walks up to the middle of the room, stands on a stool, and yells, "Everyone!" 

The music stops playing, and everyone looks up at the unnie.

"Come on! Let's play some games!" 

"What games?" Yuna asks, as everyone is asked to get into a circle, and Jimin ends up on Yoongi's side, and Hakyeon on Yoongi's other side, and Taekwoon on Hakyeon's other side.

"First, there's 'I am'"," Sojung explains. "You need to give yourself a cool nickname like for me, Super Sojung! And then you need to say who you're dressed up as!" 

"Okay! Lemme start!" Yuna grins, and she stands up. "I'm Young Yuna and I'm dressed up as Elsa!" 

Each person continues speaking, one by one. Yoongi is sitting with rapt attention, especially with the vast array of costumes, and surprisingly, there is no one person with the same costume. After Yuna goes Yerin (a nurse), Wheein (a soldier), Jackson (a martial artist), Mark (a construction worker), Bambam (a sailor) and the entire GOT7 family along with the VIXX and EXO family before it reaches the Bangtan family.

Yoongi is the first to go, and he introduces himself as, "Hi, I'm Min Yoongi, and I'm a fireman!" 

"Teacher said to use firefighter, because fireman means a man on fire," Hakyeon shoves his elbow into Yoongi's ribs when the latter sits back down.

"Sorry," Yoongi mumbles, before it moves on to Park Jimin, who's trembling as he stands up.

"Hi! I-I-I'm Park Jimin! I-I'm a-a-a-a..." He looks down at Yoongi for help. "What am I?"

Yoongi can tell the people around him are already giggling and stifling in laughter. "Office worker guy."

"I'm an office worker guy!" Jimin gives his eye-smile, before sitting down and scooting closer to Yoongi as Hoseok goes next, completely different from Jimin.

"Hi! I'm Jung Hoseok and I'm a racecar driver!" He imitates a racer's posture and a car's "vroom!" before the entire room burst out into giggles and laughter, and Hoseok laughs along with them as he sits back down.

"I'm Nationalist Namjoon and I'm a military captain!" Namjoon grins and sits down.

"I'm Terrific Taehyung and I'm a detective!"

"I-I-I-I'm J-Jeon Jungkook and I-I am a...a...policeman!"  

"I'm Sassy Seokjin and a doctor."

The line of introductions goes on and on until it comes back to Sojung. 

"Alright, now we can play a game! It's called Pass the Parcel!" Sojung takes out a tiny box. "Whoever gets the parcel after the song will have to tell us a little secret about themselves!" 

The room is responded with a series of "Yeah!"s and "Okay!"s. 

EXID's Up and Down starts playing, and Hoseok has the urge to stand up and dance, but of course, it'll be a little...awkward if he does, considering everyone is sitting down.

The song stops playing in the middle of the chorus, and it was Jongin who had the parcel.

"Okay, oppa, you gotta say a little secret about yourself." 

Jongin wastes no time in saying, "When Seokjinnie and I were five years old, we went to the pool. When we went into the pool, Jinnie said that there was something wrong with the water. Like it was really warm. I didn't believe him, but after we left the pool, I knew why." 

Namjoon has already burst out into laughter and the rest of the circle is staring at him.

"I accidentally peed in the pool. Sorry, Jinnie," Jongin gives Seokjin a sheepish smile, and Seokjin just stares at Jongin, slack-jawed.

And then, it's basically a laughing session where Jaehwan actually falls off his seat and Yixing has collapsed on the ground in a fit of laughter along with Chanyeol and Jongdae. Only Taekwoon remains with a straight face and even Baekhyun can't stop the grin growing on his face.

"Alright, alright," Sojung wipes the tears of laughter from her face, before taking the parcel back from Jongin and getting the game to continue, passing the parcel along to Beast's Beautiful Night, before eventually stopping at Yoongi. Yoongi glares at the thing in his hands, the white thing that's going to cost him his dignity.

"Err...umm..." The entire circle's eyes are trained on Yoongi.

"How about that time when you accidentally took Kookie's underwear?" Jimin helpfully supplies. 

Well, it's better than all these eyes looking up at him and making Yoongi feel like the worst on earth.

"U-Uh, one time, when I was four, I accidentally wenttoJungkook'sdrawerandworehisunderwear. It was a mistake," Yoongi can feel his cheeks burning as he sits back down, still clutching onto that box in a death grip, his knuckles turning white.

"Could you say that again?" Yuna looks up at Yoongi. "You speak too fast." 

"A-Anyway, moving on," Sojung tries to keep her face straight as she plays another song--this time it's Fantastic Baby by Big Bang, and the parcel goes on and on again, everyone trying to make sure they don't get the parcel, until it lands on Yuna. Yuna stares at the parcel in her hands, dumbfounded, as she looks up at her sister.

"Oooooh! Yuna!" Sojung grins. She stands up all of a sudden, "Because this is Yuna's birthday, she doesn't need to say something embarrassing about herself! She can open the parcel!" 

"Open?" Yuna continues staring at hte parcel, before she starts tearing open the brown paper bit by bit, until she sees a teddy bear inside, holding a card that says: Happy Birthday!

"Eeeeeeeeeeeeekk!" Yuna squeals, hugging the bear to her chest and the card flutters to the ground.

"Alright, let's play the next game!"

***********************************************************************

After at least five more rounds of games, it was storytelling time, and guess what, they all started talking about ghost stories.

"And there was this one time, the door just creaked open, and when I went in there, a girl jumped out at me!" Jaehwan looks around lazily as he tells the story. Even though his expression isn't matching his story, Seokjin swears that he'll have Hoseok snuggling into his bed that night.

"And then, she has long, black hair and wore a white dress. Then I yelled for Taekwoon-hyung's help," Jaehwan continues. "Because Hakyeon-hyung will be too scared too." 

"Hey!" 

"Anyway, when Taekwoon-hyung came, he scared away the ghost and...and...hyung was so cool!" 

Everyone turns to look at Taekwoon, whose ears have turned red from the attention he's getting.

"I-I've got a story too!" Taehyung cries, sitting up and raising his hand like an excited little child.

"Ooooh! Lemme hear it!" Now the entire interested group of people are facing Taehyung, and Taehyung climbs on his chair, before clearing his throat dramatically.

"Okay, firstly, there's this really spooky basement in our house," Taehyung grins as he says, trying to create a scary vibe. "And then one dark, stormy night there was thunder and boom! Then we heard something in our basement." 

Seokjin looks around at the group. Hakyeon is hugging Yoongi and Taekwoon, both of them looking a little less than pleased. Hoseok is hugging Jimin as if the younger is the only thing keeping him alive. Eunkwang is peeking out from behind his fingers, while clinging onto Hyunsik at the same time. Kyungsoo is staring wide-eyed at Taehyung as the latter continues relaying his story.

After Taehyung finishes relating his ghost story, everyone claps and laughs at the eventual finding of Jjangu. Although they had tried to keep the existence of the dog away from Bang PD and Hobeom, Hobeom had come home finding a muddy trail of dog footprints leading into the maknaes' bedroom and Seokjin walking down the stairs carrying a bucket full of water and a mop, staring wide-eyed at Hobeom. 

"I've got a story!" Jongdae grins, almost smirking at Kyungsoo, and the entire group turns to face Jongdae.

The stories carry on and on until finally, Sojung claps her hands. "Now it's the gift-presenting time!" 

A girl dressed in a fairy costume walks up to Yuna and hands her her present. She must be from the f(x) family, considering the group of girls she's walking back to has Amber in it. 

"Here," Youngjae almost trips on his way to give Yuna a present. Yuna looks at the presents, stares at them, actually, and grins a "Thank you!" 

"Wait, that's not it!" Junmyeon gets up from his seat and presents a beautifully-wrapped present, holding it out for Yuna to take, and she does, gushing at the birds and butterflies on the wrapping paper.

"There's one from us too!" Seokjin hands the present to Jungkook, and he walks up to Yuna (having to tilt his head up to even look at her) and handing her the present that Seokjin had wrapped. It was a box filled with goodies and treats that Seokjin baked himself. Cookies, muffins, raisin bread, and even a sprinkle of candies and M&Ms. 

After the presentation of gifts, the party is over, and the GFRIEND family sends off their friends as the groups all walks back to their houses, waving enthusiastic goodbyes as they leave. 

"I want a birthday party like that too!" Jimin looks up at his hyung.

Seokjin is about to say yes, but when he thinks about all the preparation needed, the money spent on decorations and cakes and the fact that he needs to send out invitations to people he doesn't even know all that well (but he can just ask Bang PD to do that just fine)...and...Oh my, the CLEANING afterwards. That will be a nightmare, considering the Bangtan house needs cleaning about every single minute.

"One day," Seokjin says. 

********************************************************************

"I AM THE SUPREME RULER OF THE UNIVERSE!"  

Yoongi looks up at Namjoon, annoyed at the younger's outburst. They've all refused to change out of their costumes (except Seokjin because he realizes he needs more comfortable clothing). 

"Ooooooh!" Hoseok looks up at Namjoon, thought it sounded more sarcastic than enthusiastic.

"AND HE IS MY SUPREME MINION OF THE SUPREME RULER OF THE UNIVERSE!" Namjoon points to Jimin, who clears his throat. "I-I-I'm the Su-preem Mi-neon!" 

"HE IS MY SUPREME MINION NUMBER TWO OF THE SUPREME RULER--" Namjoon is in the middle of gesturing towards Taehyung when Seokjin bops him on the head.

"It's nearly eleven. Go to sleep," he scolds sleepily. 

Seokjin yawns and heads up to his own room. He can care less if Namjoon wants to keep yelling his heart out, but he needs his beauty sleep too.

Seokjin goes up to bed, lies down in his covers and sleeps the night away.

*********************************************************************