Bangtan hosting a sleepover (EXO ver)

Adventures of Bangtan toddlers

Hihi sorry I'm so late ehh came down with a fever today. Took some panadol but my head is still spinning. In response to haninur32's request: Can you make EXO sleepover in Bangtan's house?

***NOTE: I'M REALLY SORRY ABOUT THE AGES IN EXO COS I WROTE THE FIRST CHAPTER WITH EXO'S APPEARANCE WITH THIS AGE ORDER, SO... HERE'S HOW IT GOES (Oldest to youngest): Suho (11 years), Minseok (11 years), Jongin (9 years), Sehun (9 years), Yixing (8 years), Baekhyun (8 years), Chanyeol (6 years), Chen (6 years), D.O. (5 years)

Quick question: What would you do if Bangtan kids want to have a sleepover in your house?

I hope i get good marks for my exams. Haiz...

*****************************************************

"They should be here anytime now," Seokjin paces in the living room, glancing up at the clock once every five seconds.

"You shouldn't pace so much, hyung," Namjoon grins, looking up from his book about Neurology ("What is neurology even, Namjoon? Oh wait, I don't want to know," Seokjin once told him, and Seokjin swears Namjoon is just an adult trapped in a kid's body). 

"But it's...it's nerve-wracking!" Seokjin whines. 

"Ooh, big word, hyung," Namjoon laughs, before, there's the sound of a doorbell, and at the same time, three little kids spring out from their bedroom, dashing past Seokjin to open the door.

"Hey, I heard you...uh...ordered pizza?" the pizza deliveryman at the door asks, and Seokjin slaps his forehead as Taehyung points up at him: "You're not Kyungsoo!" 

"Uh...no," the pizza guy says, and Seokjin has to step in. 

"Sorry," he says to the pizza guy. "I think you got the wrong address." 

"Ah," the pizza guys scratches his head. "Never mind then. Sorry for disturbing." With that, Seokjin closes the door and goes to the couch, curling up from secondhand embarrassment from his brothers.

*******************************************

"KYUNGSOO!" 

Kyungsoo screams as he is jumped by two boys, sending him crashing heavily and painfully to the ground. 

"Yah, what are you doing to poor Kyungsoo?" Seokjin grabs his two brothers by the collar and pulls them off of him. 

"Well," Junmyeon lifts an eyebrow at Kyungsoo coughing as he picks himself up from the ground.

"I-I'm sorry, it's just that..." 

"Nah, I totally understand. I mean, if you live with like, eight brothers..." Junmyeon laughs, before Seokjin shows them into the house. Baekhyun is standing at the back, arms folded, and eyes definitely searching for someone. Meanwhile, Chanyeol and Jongdae are just gawking at the house, while Yixing...is still standing at the doorstep. Sehun and Minseok helps Junmyeon put their bags down near the sofa, as directed by Seokjin, and the maknaes can't wait to play with their friends. Jongin has an arm slung across Seokjin, both of them wanting to catch up with the latest news from school, which Junmyeon raises an eyebrow at. 

"Ooh, who's here?" Hoseok comes out from his room, rubbing his sleepy eyes, when they suddenly open wide and he yells, "CHANYEOLIE-HYUNG! JONGDAE-HYUNG!" 

"HOBI!!" The three of them gather in a group hug.

"Let's go play!" Chanyeol pulls at Hoseok's arm, when Junmyeon clears his throat. "Wait a moment! You need to go put your stuff in your rooms first." He turns to Seokjin, "Where do we sleep tonight?" 

"Um, there are some rooms upstairs, and some of you have to bunk in with us, I guess. We have enough space," Seokjin says, extracting himself from Jongin and leading Junmyeon upstairs, with the rest of EXO accompanying them with their bags, and most of them can't stop chattering with the Bangtan boys throughout the walk up.

Seokjin is sure that Hoseok and Chanyeol have gotten through five topics before they reached their room, and Chanyeol and Jongdae immediately threw their stuff into the maknaes' room (as Hoseok pleads and gets consent from Seokjin to stay with the maknaes for the night), while Jongin (who takes Hoseok's bed) and Sehun takes the hyungs' bedroom. Junmyeon, Minseok, Yixing and Kyungsoo go to put their things in the spare guest room.

"Come on!" Chanyeol grins, pulling on Hoseok's and Namjoon's arms, before running downstairs ("Don't run and fall!" Junmyeon calls after them) with Jongdae right behind him, before they are gathered around the Playstation that Bang PD had just bought for them. Soon, Kyungsoo and Yixing follow them, while Yoongi and Baekhyun are too preoccupied with comparing music in the hyungs' bedroom to follow their dongsaengs (or in Baekhyun's case, hyungs and dongsaengs) down. 

"Hyuuuuung! Don't win!" Jimin whines as he plays against Chanyeol, who waves his hands in victory at seeing Jimin's character on the ground, apparently defeated.

"I can't help it, I'm awesome!" Chanyeol puffs out his chest. 

"Hyuuuung..." Jimin whines, before Hoseok snatches the controller from Jimin and challenges Jongdae to a game.

Seokjin catches up with Jongin about school and the seemingly-hot girls in their classes ("Of course there's no other girl hotter than me!"), before there's a sudden yell from the group and apparently, Jongdae has lost to Hoseok, who's cheering with that awfully high-pitched scream of his.

"I WON! IWONIWONIWON!" Hoseok cries, pumping his fists in the air.

"Keep it down!" There's another yell from the room above them, and Seokjin watches as Yoongi pokes his head out of the room and scolds his dongsaeng.

Seokjin shakes his head, before he walks over to the kitchen, Jongin following after him. "So, what do you want for dinner?" 

"Jjajangmyeon." 

"You're kidding. I can't cook that dish. I mean, I can but I haven't perfected it yet." 

"Always a perfectionist, Jinnie." 

"You know, I once wondered, 'what is perfection'," Seokjin grins.

"And then I realize, am perfection," the two of them say together in unison, before bursting into laughter.

"Go entertain the kids. I bet they need a fearless hyung," Seokjin says, pushing Jongin towards the living room, where everyone else is having fun with their toys. Jongin gives a thumbs-up and Seokjin nods, heading over to the kitchen, passing by Junmyeon on his phone, lounging on the armchair near the kitchen doors.

***************************************************************

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKK!" 

Everyone turns at the sound, dropping whatever they're doing. 

"G-G-Get it away from meeeeeee!" The room flies into a state of panic as Kyungsoo screams at a cockroach on the ground, before running to hide behind his Jongin-hyung.

"What?" Yixing stares at the cockroach on the ground, while the others "take cover" and stay in their hiding places (with the exception of Jongin of course. Everyone knows he doesn't mind bugs). 

"It's just a cockroach," Jongin says, reaching over with his hand (Kyungsoo has long since fled to behind Sehun) and picking up the cockroach, bringing it close to his face to observe it.

"YAH KIM JONGIN PUT THAT THING DOWN RIGHT NOW!" Jongin drops the cockroach as he feels shivers tingling up his spine at Junmyeon's voice. Apparently, he's as afraid of his hyung as he is afraid of...well, whatever he is afraid of. "Seokjin, do you have any bug spray?" He calls to the kitchen, and Seokjin returns a while later with a can of bug spray.

"Cool," Junmyeon weighs the thing in his hand, braving a shriek from Hoseok as he approaches the cockroach, spraying the cockroach with the bug spray. Seokjin comes over to hand him a broom and a dustpan, before Junmyeon proceeds to sweep the poor cockroach out of the house, and the dongsaengs gather behind their hyung, almost like a swarm of annoying bees.

"Right, Jongin, go wash your hands," Junmyeon says, and Jongin pouts a little, before heading over to the kitchen to wash his hands in the basin there. 

************************************************************

"Don't even think about it," Yoongi gives Taehyung one of his death glares as he watches the younger reach over to his bowl for more noodles after he's polished his own. Taehyung pouts at Yoongi and retracts his hand, before trying again when he realizes his hyung isn't watching.

"Don't even think about it," Baekhyun stops Jongdae's advancing chopsticks towards his bowl, and the younger sulks, shrinking back against his seat.

It's only when Seokjin realizes that the two said it at the same time, and he can't help but think how cute they are.

******************************************************

"You wanna hear a ghost story?" Minseok gives them a devillish grin.

"Yeah! Sure!" Jungkook and Taehyung yell at the same time, looking expectantly at Minseok.

"Okay, so...one day there was a storm..."

The group of boys listen intently to Minseok's story. Seokjin expects the same thing, Yoongi with headphones on ("Don't be rude!"), Hoseok clutching onto his blanket or chewing on his nails or hugging someone who's not as freaked out as he is when there is no blanket present, Namjoon yawning and trying to point out all the flaws to the person beside him, Jimin as equally freaked out as Hoseok is (okay, maybe a little less) and is hugging Jungkook (only Jungkook. Seokjin has never understood why). Taehyung will be totally absorbed in the story, until it reaches the scary part. He'd act tough, but at night, Taehyung will run to Seokjin's room and hide under his covers.

"And then, BOOM!" Minseok cries, voice raising almost to a scream, and Taehyung and Seokjin actually jump, but Namjoon is still yawning away. Yoongi is actually listening this time, but also because Baekhyun's holding onto his hand in a death grip and he's trying to make him let go.

"That's it, I'm never going to the toilets ever again," Chanyeol says, looking back at his more freaked-out friend who's literally bitten his nails to its cuticles.

Seokjin chuckles at Chanyeol's failed attempt to console the petrified Hobi, and thus sighs as he walks over to Hoseok and drapes a blanket over his shoulders. Hoseok's trembling doesn't cease, but at least it is better than him quaking. Seokjin smiles apologetically at Chanyeol, but the younger doesn't seem to mind.

Minseok wraps up his tale, and has a round of continued applause from Jongin, Junmyeon, Namjoon and Seokjin. Jungkook is just staring blankly at Minseok, and turns around to look at Hoseok who's clinging to Chanyeol and Jongdae both for dear life.

"Don't scare the poor kids," Jongin grins, looking over at Jimin who's also hugging Jungkook like there's no tomorrow.

"It's not scary," Minseok says.

"Birds aren't scary too," Jongin shoots back, and he watches in sadistic satisfaction when Minseok cringes a little at the mention of the "creatures that came from hell". Not that Seokjin would ever let Jongin, or anyone for that matter, taint his dongsaengs' heart with such words.

"Right, enough scary stories for the day," Junmyeon mutters. He looks over at the clock on the wall of the living room. "It's almost nine. We should be getting to sleep." 

"Already?" Jongdae looks over at his hyung. "Whyyyyyyy?" 

"Because it's almost nine," says Junmyeon. 

"We wanna watch a movie!" Chanyeol pipes up, and he watches as Hoseok brightens at the thought of a movie and his grip is less tight now. 

"Yeah! Let's watch Disney!" Jungkook suggests.

"No way, I wanna watch Badman!" 

"It's Batman, pabo!" 

"Well," Junmyeon looks over at Seokjin, who nods. "One movie can't hurt..." 

"Okay!" the boys head over to the television, before Jungkook brings out his whole DVD collection. He begins going through each DVD with the others, and eventually...

"Why do you have all the Disney Princess movies?" Baekhyun questions, none too kindly, but Jimin just smiles at him, "Because they're Jin-hyung's!" 

"Jin-hyung is weird," Yoongi says, on the tip of his thumb. "He likes all the princesses and can name them all." 

"H-Hey!" Seokjin cries, before Jongin laughs, holding him down.

"What's that?" Yixing points to a DVD, and Taehyung puffs out his chest. "It's Spirited Away! Can we watch that?" 

"The title's weird," Kyungsoo observes. 

"How about Ponyo?" 

"Why's it all anime?" Sehun asks, flipping through the next three pages of the DVD collection (each page has 4 DVD slots, and they're all filled with movies that Taehyung likes: 'Ponyo', 'Spirited Away', 'Tonari no Totoro', 'Nausicaa and the Valley of the Wind', 'Princess Mononoke', 'Castle in the Sky', 'Kiki's Delivery Service', 'Wolf Children', 'Howl's Moving Castle', 'The Girl who Leapt Through Time', 'Tales from Earthsea' and 'Grave of the Fireflies'.) and not being able to find one that he likes.

"Come on, you don't know if it's nice if you haven't watched it!" Taehyung pouts, and Seokjin has to admit he likes 'Spirited Away' too.

"Yeah, Sehun-hyung! Come on and try!" Jungkook pleads with the hyung, and Jongin pats his back. "You can't win the children. Besides, it sounds interesting." 

Sehun considers it, but it's hard to stay serious when there are at least five pairs of beady (and puppy-like) eyes staring up at him, waiting for his decision.

"Okay, fine," Sehun gives in, and the whole room erupts with cheers as Taehyung pops the DVD into the DVD player, before taking his seat on the couch next to Jimin and Kyungsoo, and is already biting his nails in anticipation before the movie even starts.

"Yah, geroff me! I got no space left!" 

"Hyung! Jiminnie keeps kicking my head!" 

"It's not my fault hyung wants to sit there!" 

"Hyuuuung, Minseok-hyung's bullying me!" 

"Am not!" 

"Are to!" 

"Am not!" 

Seokjin has stealthily entered the kitchen and fished out four large bags of chips, bought specially for this sleepover. He swears that when he comes out of the kitchen, there are seven pairs of eyes staring at him. They had obviously heard the cellophane crinkling and...well...

That's how Seokjin ends up passing around four bags of chips, and they all manage to watch the movie through the loud crinkling of cellophane. 

It's only when Haku appears in the movie that the cellophane stops making noise, because the kids have already finished them all.

***************************************************

"Go brush your teeth," Junmyeon yawns, pointing to the washroom, and he heads over to the guest room, where Minseok, Yixing and Kyungsoo are already preparing for bed. Chanyeol and Jongdae resign themselves to their fate of having to stand in the washroom for 3 whole minutes moving a plasticky thing with hair on it in their mouths, with white substances dripping down their chins and causing a mess on their shirts ("I have no extra shirts for you, so don't dirty them!").

"Lights out!" Seokjin and Junmyeon are just going to all the rooms, with the same instructions, before making sure all their dongsaengs are tucked in tightly into their beds. 

"Whew," Seokjin collapses against the couch, along with Jongin, Minseok and Junmyeon.

"How'd you take care of eight dongsaengs?" Seokjin asks. 

"I don't," Junmyeon says. "They take care of themselves...but Bangtan seems fun to be around too." 

"They're devils," Seokjin says. "Like literal creatures from hell." 

"You've just got to learn," Junmyeon gives Seokjin a reassuring pat on the back. 

"I'm gonna go hit the sack," Jongin rises from his seat, stretching, Minseok following directly after him.

"Yep, I'm tired too," Seokjin nods, standing up and the four of them head on back to their respective rooms. 

**************************************************************

Seokjin wakes up super early, and he already finds Jimin watching something in the living room, along with a sleepy Jungkook, curling into Jimin's side. 

"Breakfast will be ready in a while," Seokjin calls, heading into the kitchen to prepare pancakes.

It isn't long before the rest of EXO and Bangtan come down from their respective rooms, their pyjamas crumpled and in a mess, and Seokjin doesn't miss the litle toothpaste stains on Chanyeol and Jongdae's clothes.

Despite being sleepy as ever, the boys' eyes light up when they catch sight of the food before them. Rushing to the table, each take their seat and begin their chow time, practically inhaling the food, and Sehun almost chokes.

"That's what you get for eating too fast," Jongin grins, flicking the forehead of his dongsaeng (by a few months). 

"You've got syrup all over your mouth, Kookie. Let me wipe it off for you," Jimin reaches for a napkin to wipe the sweet stuff off Jungkook's mouth, and Jungkook pouts. 

It isn't until after eating breakfast that the EXO family has to leave, Junmyeon thanking Seokjin on behalf of his brothers staying, and Seokjin replies that he's more than happy to host them again. 

"Byeeeeee! I'll see you in school tomorrow!" Hoseok waves frantically, grinning at Chanyeol and Jongdae, who are as eager as Hoseok is to see each other again. 

"Bye," Yoongi waves to Baekhyun, who returns the gesture, and Yoongi can see the rare smile that Baekhyun shoots his way.

"Don't forget your Math homework! I need to copy it!" Jongin calls out to Seokjin, earning a slap on the head from Junmyeon ("Yah! You're supposed to do it by yourself!"). 

"Byeeee!" Jimin and Taehyung wave a hearty goodbye to Kyungsoo, who waves back. 

When Seokjin ushers all his brothers back into the house, he leans against the wall, almost dead from the stress. Sure, it was fun...maybe he'd try it again sometime...

************************************************************