Bangtan at a school festival

Adventures of Bangtan toddlers

Yeah, in response to sherlocked_'s request, ehehe I think there's a bit of bullying involved in Bangtan at school too? Namjoon? Yeah, but I wrote another one...I'm not sure whether it's what you wanted. If it isn't pls tell me in the comments, thanks! And I'll write another one \(owo)/ Hope you enjoy as usual! 

Bangtan at a school festival (ft. EXO's Kai and Baekhyun, VIXX's Leo and N, BtoB's Illhoon) 

*******************************************

"Wow, is this your school, hyung?" Jungkook is holding tightly to Seokjin's hand. 

"Yeah," Seokjin nods. "Later, Yoongi will come take you around, okay? You have to follow him, and Namjoon, Hoseok, Jimin and Taehyung too." 

"Oh, okay," Jungkook smiles, looking around him in wonderment. 

Seokjin and Yoongi's school is holding their annual school festival, where the students will put up stalls for games, cafes for food and drinks and even haunted houses from the older students.

"We're selling food," Seokjin says, making a grab for Taehyung who is wandering off towards a stall that sells stuffed toys put up by the alumni of the school. "No, Taehyung. We can go there later." 

"B-But..." Taehyung pouts as Seokjin pulls him away. 

"Where's Yoongi-hyung, hyung?" Hoseok asks, tugging on Seokjin's uniform. 

"He went off to help man his stall," Seokjin explains. "Like, to help his stall." 

"Ah," Taehyung nods.

"Do you want to visit Yoongi?" Seokjin asks the group of boys.

"Yeah!" the five boys chorus, Jungkook and Taehyung pulling on Seokjin towards the concourse. 

"It's not that way!" Seokjin laughs, bringing the two kids back right on track. 

"Why do you always hold hands with Jungkook?" Jimin pouts, tugging at Seokjin's uniform.

"Well, because if I don't, Jungkook will get lost. Remember that time at the farm?" 

"Yeah...but if you don't hold onto my hand I'll get lost too," Jimin says. "You always hold Taehyung's hand." 

"Yeah, but..." Before Seokjin can answer, he sees Jongin from his class.

"Jin!" Jongin runs over to his friend. Taehyung, Jungkook and Jimin crowd and hug Seokjin protectively, sending glares at Jongin. Smiling a little at their reaction and at their cute little faces scrunched up into frowns, Seokjin greets his friends--Illhoon's walking up to them. Illhoon's from their class also. 

"Teacher told me to come get you if I saw you," Jongin grins. 

"I can't. Sorry. I have my little brothers to take care of," Seokjin smiles at Jongin, and he feels Jimin hugging him tighter. "I'll come later." 

"Okay. But what do we tell teacher?" Illhoon asks.

"I dunno. Just say Jin will come by later," Jongin says, and runs back to the stall. "Bye, Jin!" 

"Hyung, why does he call you Jin?" Jimin looks up at him. 

"Yeah, hyung, we are supposed to call you Jin-hyung," Jungkook puffs his cheeks up.

"Get him to stop calling you Jin, hyung," Taehyung tugs at Seokjin's sleeve.

Seokjin looks over to find Hoseok and Namjoon looking at some food and drinks stall, ignoring the three toddlers grabbing onto their hyung.

"Alright, alright," Seokjin smiles, leading the kids over to where Namjoon and Hoseok are. "I'll get him to stop calling me Jin." 

"Yay!" the three maknaes run over to Namjoon and Hoseok, looking at the food items on sale. They're mostly just packed cookies and muffins the students made themselves...with the help of their parents of course. The children running the stall can't be older than second grade.

"Hyung, we want the cookies," Jimin points to a bag of cookies in little animal shapes. He, Jungkook, Hoseok and Taehyung have grabbed four bags of it. Seokjin takes out the crumpled coupons he has stashed in his wallet. Ah, they can always buy more anyway, and if he has remembered correctly, Yoongi should have some more.

"Namjoon, do you want anything?" Seokjin asks.

"Uh...a Coke," Namjoon points to the lines of Coke on another table.

"Cookies or a muffin. You shouldn't get sugar high when you're so young." 

"But cookies are full of sugar. Muffins too." 

"Less sugar than Coke," Seokjin says. "Cookies or muffin or nothing." 

"Uh, fine then, a muffin." 

*************************************************

"Good morning teacher!" Seokjin yells, grinning wide as he sees his English teacher from last year tending to the stall which Yoongi's class is in charge of.

"Oh, good morning, Seokjin-ssi," his teacher smiles, watching as he brought his five other brothers with him.

"Hi, hyung!" Hakyeon yells from the stall, as he hands three rubber balls to a small boy of about Jungkook's age. Their stall was clearly a games stall, and it was about knocking the aluminium Coke cans off shelves. The more aluminium cans knocked off, the better the prize. Yoongi had acquainted Hakyeon and Taekwoon with Seokjin during their first day of school.

"Hi!" Seokjin waves back, and turns to his teacher, "Do you know where Yoongi is?" 

"Yoongi-ssi? I think I saw him with a few boys from the class." 

"I-I saw them with Baekhyun and his gang!" Hakyeon pipes up. "I dunno where they went." 

"Baekhyun?" Seokjin looks confused.

"Y'know, the very bad meanies," Hakyeon shrugs. "I dunno. Yoongi's my bestest friend--he never talks to Baekhyun. Baekhyun is a big meanie. He always bullies people." 

"Why didn't you tell me about this?" the teacher looks incredulously at Hakyeon. 

"Because Baekhyun said he'd beat up whoever told on him," Hakyeon folds his arms and puffs out his cheeks. Seeing someone walk by, Hakyeon yells, "Hey, Taekwoon! Did you see Baekhyun and Yoongi?" 

Taekwoon says nothing. Instead, he points to a direction.

"Taekwoon never talks," Hakyeon says. "He's talking about the Secret Garden!" 

Seokjin knows exactly where the Secret Garden is. He runs towards the literally secret garden behind the school that almost no teacher knows, and leaves the rest of the children with Hakyeon and his teacher. He hears some yelling over the loud blaring music coming from the school--the kind of yelling that you'd only hear if you were looking out for it. 

"Yeah, gimme some money!" he hears an unfamiliar voice and a scuffling sound. Seokjin rushes over to behind a shed--it was a dark area. 

"N-No!" Seokjin hears Yoongi's small, weak voice shaking, and he knew he had to get there. To protect his dongsaeng. 

"Hey, what're you doing?!" Seokjin shouts out, running towards them.

"Oh, a hyung coming to save his dongsaeng," Baekhyun, the boy standing in the middle of the group snickers. He turns back to Yoongi, "Well, I'm not gonna let you go the next time!" 

With that, Baekhyun and his gang struts away, yelling swear words from God-knows-where. 

Seokjin rushes over to Yoongi, his dongsaeng's face covered in bruises and cuts.

"Yoongi, we need you get your bruises and cuts healed," Seokjin takes Yoongi's hand, but Yoongi just hugged his hyung, crying and sobbing into Seokjin's uniform. 

"How long as this been going on?" 

"U-Uh...just today," Yoongi sniffles, looking up at Seokjin. 

"You need to tell your teacher," Seokjin says, leading Yoongi back into the school. 

"B-But Baekhyun said he'd beat you up if I told the teacher!" Yoongi wipes at his eyes as they approach their class. "And...and...I didn't want hyung to get beaten up." 

Smiling a little, Seokjin tells Yoongi to wait outside the class, and tells the teacher to come out. The teacher comes out of the classroom, bringing the other five boys.

"Yoongi-hyung!" cries Jungkook, running over...or more like waddling. He hugs Yoongi. "Don't cry, okay? I can give you some of my cookies!" 

"Hyung!" the other four boys run towards him, enveloping Yoongi in a hug. 

"Y-Yah! Get off me!" Yoongi cries, trying to push the boys off him.

"But hugging someone can help them stop crying," Namjoon protests, and hugs Yoongi tighter.

"They're really cute," the teacher nods. 

"Yeah, I guess so." 

************************************************************

"Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung yell as they ride the miniature teacup ride in the field of their school. Actually, the teacups are just spinning around while the whole ride rotates. 

"I WANNA GET OFF!" cries Hoseok, screeching nonstop as he and Namjoon ride ZERO GRAVITY, a ride where the chair they're sitting on flips upside-down, to the left, to the right..."Eeeeeeeeeeeeek! Nooooooo!" Hoseok cries, clinging onto the handlebars in a death grip despite wearing a seatbelt that keeps him secure to the chair.

Namjoon, meanwhile, doesn't seem to care and is just enjoying the ride.

Seokjin has taken Yoongi to the sick bay to get his wounds tended, so he left the boys in Namjoon's care.

"Hyung, I wanna go that one," Jungkook says, as they all meet up in the middle of the field after going on their rides. 

What Jungkook was pointing to was a large contraption of what looks to be like a carousel but with swings. The ride suddenly speeds up, sending the people screaming as the swings get higher and higher.

"I...think there's a height restriction," Namjoon says, adjusting his spectacles. 

"What's a height restwicsion?" Jimin asks.

"It's when you need to be a certain height when you ride the ride," Namjoon explains, being the most intellectual one out of them all. "Come on, let's go see." 

*********************************************

"Right, where are they?" Seokjin returns from the sick bay with Yoongi, to go out to the field, where he'd left the boys. He hears screaming...well, that sounds like Hoseok...

He looks towards the swing ride and sees his dongsaeng screaming his lungs out as the ride gets faster and faster. It really is Hoseok! That means...

"Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"  Jungkook yells as he and Jimin and Taehyung throw their arms in the air, while Namjoon is just...judging them.

Seokjin runs over to the ride. He looks towards Yoongi, and sees Yoongi with a camera, snapping pictures. When the ride ends, Yoongi reviews his pictures. They're very blurry, and there are thumbs or fingers in all of them. 

"HYUNG!" someone hugs Seokjin from behind. "That was so fun!" 

Seokjin ruffles Taehyung's hair. Taehyung points at Hoseok accusingly, "But he was making so much noise."

"Hoseok was just scared," Seokjin says. "So, did you all have fun?" 

"Yeah!" Taehyung jumps up and down with Jimin. "And...we bought something too!" 

"Bought something? What did you buy?" Seokjin asks.

"A stuffed teddy," Jungkook brings out the wrapped My Melody stuffed toy. "It's for Yoongi-hyung. Because Yoongi-hyung was crying, and when I cried, Yoongi-hyung gave me his stuffed teddy, so we bought a stuffed teddy for him." He hands the wrapped toy to Yoongi. 

"Thanks!" Yoongi hugs the toy. 

Seokjin looks up at the afternoon sky. What an eventful day...and he hasn't had his lunch yet. 

"Come on, boys, let's get lunch!" Seokjin calls. 

*****************************************************

"This is weally nice," Jungkook continues stuffing pancakes into his mouth. They're at a cafe put up by one of the older students, and their main specialties is pancakes.

"Yup," Jimin and Taehyung look up at each other, almost as if they have an idea.

Let's hope they don't have an idea. Seokjin finishes up his pancakes and clears up the area around Jungkook, where maple syrup has splattered everywhere, with a packet of tissues.

After finishing their lunch, Seokjin decides it's probably time to get home...until he sees Jongin running up to him.

"You're free now?" Jongin asks. "Come on, it's your shift!" 

Seokjin looks down at his brothers. They're probably going to be very bored while he's at his stall, and Yoongi and Namjoon aren't going to look after them as well, so...

"We wanna go hyung's stall," Hoseok pulls on Seokjin's uniform.

"Yeah, we haven't seen hyung's stall yet!" 

"It's a game's stall. Your brothers are sure to like it." He looks over at Yoongi and narrows his eyes. "Did my brother get into trouble again?" 

"Your brother?" Seokjin looks at him, confused.

"Yeah, Baekhyun." 

"Yeah, he beat my brother up," Seokjin's getting mad just thinking about it.

"I'll go tell him off later and punish him," Jongin says, looking exasperated. "Look, I'm sorry." 

"Yeah, it's okay," Seokjin says. "I"m bringing them"--he gestures to the six boys--"to our stall." 

"They're gonna have a lotta fun," Jongin says. "I'm gonna go find my brother. See ya!" With that, he jogs off.

****************************************************

Seokjin's stall...is a paintball tag stall. Or at least, that's what they called it. There are different sizes of paintball guns, ranging from big machine-guns to small pistols, but just as deadly. 

Yoongi's eyes brighten up and he grabs a machine gun and paint. The other boys do the same. 

"Can we play a three-on-three?" Yoongi asks.

"Why not?" Seokjin smiles, and shouts to Illhoon giving out prizes to the winners of the previous round. "Hey, Illhoon! My brothers want to play!"

"Funny, I haven't seen my brothers," Illhoon shrugs. "Minhyuk-hyung was supposed to be here." He turns to the boys. "Well, who's pairing with who?"

"Uh, I'm gonna go with Namjoon and Jimin," Yoongi says. 

"Then Hoseok, Tae and Jungkook will be another team," says Seokjin. "Right. I'll just watch you guys."

Some of Seokjin's classmates help reset the "battlefield" as the boys take their positions.

"Ready, set, go!" Illhoon claps his hands, and the "battle" has began.

****************************************************** 

"B-But Hoseok-hyung cheated!" Jimin pouts.

"Nuh-uh," Hoseok on his prized lollipop. "I won. Right, Jungkook?" 

"Yeah!" Jungkook is his lollipop, while Taehyung is actually managing to balance the half-eaten lollipop on his palm.

"Tae, don't play with your food," Seokjin says, taking the lollipop from Taehyung and sticking it into his mouth. Taehyung looks up at Seokjin, before continuing to on his lollipop. It's nearly evening, and Seokjin and Yoongi has had to stay up to clean up after the festival. 

"Wait here, okay?" Seokjin says, sitting the boys down in their official school garden. Jungkook is yawning already and leaning against Yoongi's shoulder. Hoseok and Jimin are still arguing about who won and who lost, while Taehyung and Namjoon are just sitting in silence, with Namjoon glancing over to Taehyung's lollipop once in a while enviously. 

"Yoongi, you need to go clean up your class too," Seokjin says. "Namjoon, can you take care of the rest? Don't let them run around." 

"Okay," Namjoon says.

"We'll be right back," Seokjin says, taking Yoongi's hand and the two of them walk towards the school building.

***************************************************

"We're back!" Seokjin says, and approaches where he left the boys.

They're just sleeping against each other; Taehyung sleeping against Namjoon's shoulder and Namjoon is leaning back against the bench. Jungkook is snuggled up in Hoseok's lap and Jimin is hugging Hoseok.

"Right, let's get you all back." 

*****************************************************