Bangtan at a high tea session

Adventures of Bangtan toddlers

"You're so cute!" a woman pinches Seokjin's cheeks, commenting on how cute he is. Seokjin doesn't like this woman already. They'd been brought to this high tea session by Bang Sihyuk-hyung, to let them learn some manners for once. Seokjin looks over at the rest of the boys. Yoongi, Namjoon and Hoseok look to be deep in thought and are writing something on a notepad, discussing something. Meanwhile, Taehyung and Jimin are busy entertaining Jungkook with toys such as Taehyung's favourite stuffed toy--V-lion.

"Right, and they have potential," Seokjin hears Bang Sihyuk-hyung saying. "They'll become the greatest performers the world has ever seen." Seokjin fidgets in his seat. He doesn't know what "potential" means but it sounds good from the way Bang Sihyuk-hyung said it.

The woman dressed in purple, the one who pinched Seokjin's cheeks earlier, settles back down in her seat. "Well, I trust your judgement, Sihyuk-shi." Yoongi looks up just as a man in a black shirt comes in and puts tea in front of them. Yoongi touches the teacup and recoils immediately. It's steaming! How do you expect a kid of five to drink from this? 

"Well, I hope you manage to groom them to the way they're supposed to be," says the woman, blowing at her own tea and drinking some of it.

Seokjin looks back to Jimin and Taehyung, about to ask them to drink their tea when...he realizes they're gone. Jungkook's gone too. Seokjin looks around frantically. How can they just be...gone? And this is a stranger's house! They can't just walk around anywhere!

When Bang Sihyuk-hyung and the woman aren't looking, Seokjin crawls out of his seat and begins his search for the Double Trouble...or the Triple Trouble now.

**********************************************

"What's this?" Taehyung looks at an official-looking document that says "Contract".

"What's a contract?" Jimin asks. "We should bring it to Seokjin-hyung. He'll know what it is." 

"Oh, okay," says Taehyung, folding the document messily. As he tries to stuff it into his pocket, the delicate paper rips. Jimin and Taehyung look at each other, then at Jungkook. Jungkook is walking unsteadily towards them, his little feet helping his body make its way across the carpeted room to where his hyungs are. Taehyung immediately gives the paper to Jungkook. "See, it's food! You can even smell flowers on it and everyone knows flowers is food!" 

Jungkook takes the paper from Taehyung and immediately starts chewing on it. 

"Good boy," Jimin grins as Jungkook keeps taking bites from the paper. Meanwhile, Taehyung has rushed over to a closet and opened up its drawers. He rummages through them, finding a stack of paper that looks interesting. The papers have hearts all over them, and they are pink. Seokjin-hyung likes pink, doesn't he? So they should bring these papers to Seokjin-hyung. 

"Taehyung!" 

Taehyung jerks and the papers fall from his grip, leaving the papers in a mess on the ground. He looks over to where Jimin is. Jimin is happily bouncing on the couch, V-lion in his hands. 

"Lemme join!" Taehyung drops whatever he's holding and jumps on the couch with Jimin, the two laughing happily as they make faces at Jungkook while jumping up and down on the velvet couch. Jungkook, meanwhile, pouts and walks slowly towards the couch, abandoning the lavender-scented paper he was eating.

"Taehyung? Jimin? Jungkook?" Jungkook perks up as he hears Seokjin's voice.

"Hyung! Hyung!" Jungkook cries, now changing direction and walking towards the door, probably wondering why he followed Taehyung and Jimin in the first place.

"Jungkook?" the door swings open, and Jimin and Taehyung plan their escape.

"There you--" Seokjin doesn't even finish his sentence when the Double Trouble duo rushes out of the door, screaming and giggling, leaving Jungkook alone inside, about to cry again. Seokjin wraps his arms around the maknae and brings him outside, scanning the area for the duo befoer bringing Jungkook back to the tea room.

"Where did you go, hyung?" Yoongi asks, yawning and drinking large gulps from his tea. Bang Sihyuk-hyung and the woman are nowhere to be found. 

"To find Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung," Seokjin puts Jungkook down on the couch, where he fiddles with a bunny toy he got from the zoo they visited a little while ago.

"So, where's Jimin and Taehyung?" Namjoon wraps one arm around Jungkook, preventing him from crawling off the couch.

"I don't know," Seokjin mumbles. "I gotta go find them. Help take care of Jungkook for me, Yoongi." Yoongi nods. 

"Hyung, I wanna go with you. Sitting down there is boring~!" Hoseok grabs onto Seokjin's arm. Seokjin doesn't know how long Bang Sihyuk and the woman will be gone and he doesn't want to deal with a crying Hoseok or have Yoongi, Namjoon and Jungkook change their minds and follow him, so he says, "Okay, let's go, but don't make any noise, okay?" 

Hoseok nods, biting his lip.

***********************************

"Wheeeeee!" Taehyung laughs to himself as he slides down a tiny slide.

The Double Trouble duo have hit the jackpot. 

A tiny playground in one of the rooms, complete with a slide, a small swing and a sandbox. It definitely belongs to the woman's child or something, but Jimin and Taehyung don't really care. Jimin is busying himself trying to swing himself higher and higher on the swing. Taehyung grabs Jimin's swing from behind. "I'll push you, okay?" 

"Okay!" Jimin grins. Taehyung pushes hard. 

"Yah!" 

"N-No! I don't wanna go so high!" Jimin clutches onto the swing tightly in a death grip. "Taehyung! Seokjin-hyung!" 

Taehyung, meanwhile, doesn't even hear Jimin crying as he pushes harder and harder, until Jimin's tiny fingers can't hold onto the swing anymore and he flies off and hits the ground hard.

"Jimin!" Taehyung runs over to his fallen comrade. Jimin's crying his lungs out, a bruise already forming on his chin and his arm is bent at an awkward angle. Taehyung looks at Jimin's wounds and starts bawling too, both of them crying for Seokjin. 

****************************************

"HYUNG!" 

"Hyung, I hear something," Hoseok says, tugging on Seokjin's arm and pulling him to another room. Seokjin pushes the door open and find Taehyung and Jimin lying there, crying. 

"Jimin! Are you okay?" Seokjin runs over to Jimin.

"Hyung, Jimin, he..." Taehyung sniffles as he hugs Jimin's waist.

"Hoseok, can you go down and call Bang Sihyuk-hyung if he's back? If not can you go call Namjoon to come over?" Besides Seokjin, Namjoon has got to be the second strongest, but Seokjin can't guarantee that he can carry a crying and injured Jimin back down the stairs. He tries to comfort Jimin with toys as Hoseok runs back down the stairs. 

"What in the world are you boys doing here?" 

Bang Sihyuk's voice comes from the doorway. 

Taehyung springs up from his sitting position, "S-Sowwy hyung! Me and Jimin wanted to play so we..." he bursts into another bout of tears. 

Sighing, Bang Sihyuk walks over to Jimin and picks him up. "Ah, a broken bone. We have to send you to the hospital." 

"N-No! I don't wanna go to the hospital!" Jimin cries even louder now as Bang Sihyuk carries Jimin out of the room. "The hospital is scary!" Seokjin takes Taehyung's hand and hands him the V-lion toy that has fallen on the ground amidst the chaos. Taehyung grabs onto the lion toy and cuddles it to his face, walking down the stairs. 

Has the Double Trouble learnt their lesson? 

*******************************************

Not yet.

"Hyung!" Taehyung cries as he runs down the stairs to their house.

"What?" Seokjin looks at the crying toddler. "H-Hobi-hyung! Jimin and I were...we wanna play a pwank on Hobi-hyung, then he slipped and now his leg looks like Jimin's arm! Hobi-hyung's crying, Seokjin-hyung!" 

Seokjin runs up to the room to find Hobi bawling his eyes out, and Jimin crying also, Namjoon attempting to keep Jungkook at bay. Now, what did Bang Sihyuk-hyung call it the other day? A bwoken bone? Yoongi is trying to comfort Jimin but to no avail.

"Yoongi, can you go and call Bang Sihyuk-hyung? His phone number's on the paper next to the phone," Seokjin asks. Yoongi nods and runs out of the room.

Seokjin sighs as he brings out his stash of sweets that Hobi always liked and popped one into Hobi's mouth. Hobi suddenly stops crying, although there are still tears at the corner of his eyes. 

"Don't cry, okay? Hyung is here," Seokjin grins as he hands a few more sweets to Hobi, who pops them into his mouth until there are seventeen of them and he can barely talk. 

Seokjin smiles.

*******************************************

A/N: The ending is so awkward...I didn't really know how to end but I hope it's okay...anyway, i didn't know what was coming over me when I wrote this. Like I suddenly had a writer's block. I promise I'll do Bangtan at Christmas next so...thank you for your comments so far! It was what spurred me to write Bangtan at the zoo and Bangtan at a High Tea Session! Thank you so much!! ^^