*Jin special: A throw to the future

Adventures of Bangtan toddlers

Hihi I'm so sorry ive got no ideas until my friend gave me this cool idea plus I haven't touched my laptop for 4 days.

Quick Question: Was there anytime you felt so angry with your family you wanted to run away? (You can tell me what happened if you want)

Enjoy! (Sorry if it's not very well-written)

************************************************************************

Seokjin has no idea when it started. 

Maybe it was because Jimin had broken something of Yoongi's and Yoongi sulked the whole day, not even caring about dinner or anything else until Seokjin dragged him there, Seokjin feeling a little hurt that Yoongi, 1) doesn't want to eat his cooking, and 2) he keeps sulking.

Maybe it was because Namjoon has tried to steal money from Seokjin's wallet to buy a new CD, but Seokjin has caught him red-handed, and Namjoon returned the money. Seokjin felt upset then.

Maybe it was because Hoseok accidentally tripped and hit Jjangu, causing both of them to fall into some ditch somewhere and Seokjin has to save them. He had to send Jjangu to the veterinarian to fix a broken limb and now Jjangu spends the entire day sleeping.

Or maybe it's because Taehyung has forgotten to bring his homework for the past one month and Seokjin is very pissed when when receives the call from the teacher about it.

He grips the ladle tightly in one hand and stirs the soup. He hears Namjoon's voice arguing with Yoongi in the living room and he simply wants to slam his head on the table.

He feels like running away. Running away from all of this responsibility. He's the eldest and he has to take care of all his dongsaengs...why not let Yoongi do it for a change? Or Namjoon, the brains of the group? Seokjin sighs as he fills each of the bowls with soup and he watches as his dongsaengs began to fill up their spaces at the table. 

He puts up a smiley front as he serves the food, before bringing out the other dishes and the rice. The boys chow down on the food greedily, having food fights here and there and Jimin and Taehyung having an argument as to who gets the final octopus. Seokjin has to break up numerous fights and he fees so fed up that he almost sends Jungkook and Jimin to their room.

After finishing up dinner, Yoongi, Namjoon and Hoseok head over to the television to watch some cartoons while Seokjin cleans up the plates. Taehyung actually asks to help, and Seokjin smiles, allowing him to dry the dishes, but even that doesn't end well, with Taehyung dropping a plate of a design that Seokjin likes, but Seokjin sends him to watch television with the rest while he cleans up the mess.

By the time he finishes tucking everyone into bed, he slips into his own, lying awake. He wants to quit all of this. He listens to Yoongi's music flowing steadily out of his earphones as Yoongi sleeps, and he can hear Namjoon's snoring clearly. Hoseok is clutching his stuffed toys, sleeping fitfully. 

Seokjin crawls out of bed, and he emptying his books out onto the floor in a loud crash and he throws his books in. He looks back to find the other three still sound asleep. He packs all that seems necessary and he walks out of the house, keeping his keys beside him. He's survived out in the lion's den before. He can do it again.

Seokjin walks and walks out along the streets, the pavement illuminated by the streelights. Seokjin has no idea where his feet are taking him. The night breeze carresses his face and Seokjin finds himself standing in front of the park that they always frequent. He walks over to a bench and plops himself down, feeling too tired to walk anymore.

He leans into his jacket, wondering if his dongsaengs are sleeping well and whether they're having any nightmares...whether they're...His eyelids feel heavy and he closes them, falling into slumber and embraced by dreams.

********************************************************

Seokjin is shaken awake. He looks up to find Jimin smiling at him, squealing a "Hyung!" Seokjin blinks and rubs his eyes as he watches Jimin grin.

"Hyung, we're going to be late! Noona's calling for you!"

Seokjin turns his head, wondering where he is. Noona? Since when was there a noona? And furthermore...

Why's Jimin looking like he's just turned twenty? Seokjin looks down at himself. He looks...twenty something. What's happened? He turns his head and he finds Namjoon leaning against a chair and...HIS HAIR IS PINK! Since when did Namjoon dye his hair? Plus, Namjoon looks twenty-something too. There are mirrors everywhere and noonas running around, along with makeup boxes perched on the tables.

"Ah, Jin-ah!" one of the noonas motion for him to go over.

"W-What are we doing?" Seokjin turns around and is dragged over to the chair by the noona. She asks for him not to move as she applies makeup on his face, ranging from blush to eyeliner to eye shadow and Seokjin has to make sure not to blink or anything since the noona seems to get upset whenever he moves. He can feel his facial muscles jumping when she's done with him. 

"Fighting, hyung!" Jungkook passes by Seokjin and Seokjin can see the similarities. The bunny-toothed Jungkook from the past...what has he become?

Seokjin watches as someone slaps him on the shoulder, someone with...MINT-GREEN HAIR? Min Yoongi?!

"Good luck, hyung," Yoongi gives him a sleepy grin as they line up to go ...somewhere. Even though he has no idea what's happening, his body follows the rest, almost as if he knows what to do. He is greeted with bright lights and a screaming audience. Wondering what's happening, Seokjin watches as he and the rest of his dongsaengs get into position, for a dance. 

"Fall...everything. Fall...everything. Fall...everything...Heutojine..."

He hears Jungkook's voice even though the latter isn't exactly singing, but it sounds nice nonetheless. Maybe all that money he's been paying for Jungkook's vocal lessons has paid off. He hears a rap next and he looks to see who it is. Yoongi. His rap has gotten really good, and then he starts moving, even without his consent. He hears Hoseok next, his rap slow and soft while it gets tighter and his body moves into position as Taehyung starts singing, Seokjin not even realizing that Taehyung's voice can ever get this low.

The song continues, amazing Seokjin with each turn as they continue dancing to the music in front of the audience. Each and every one of his dongsaengs have talents of their own. Namjoon and Yoongi with their rapping, Hoseok with his dancing, Jimin with his high notes and Jungkook and Taehyung with their singing.

By the time the performance has finished, Seokjin hears the screaming and clapping of the audience as they return backstage, Jimin screaming and squealing about that performance, and everyone else is giving each other high-fives.

"Come on, hyung! We're going to win this!" Taehyung cries excitedly.

Seokjin is surprised. Surprised at how they've grown so much. From small, chubby kids who could barely walk in a straight line to such accomplished musicians performing on such a big stage. At least, from what he can gather anyways.

And Taehyung is right. They do win it. Their first win for their song I Need U. There is cheering and screaming from the boys themselves as they break out into little ridiculous dances and Namjoon (and Seokjin finds out that he's called himself Rap Monster) has to make a speech to the entire audience while the rest of the group is standing behind him.

After the entire show is over, Seokjin follows the group back to their dressing room, lips turned up into a smile as he sits down on a sofa, head leaning against the wall. Jungkook has already settled himself on the other end and fallen asleep.

"Jin-hyung! See! We got the trophy!" Hoseok holds it up in the air like a prize, which, technically, it is.

"Yeah, yeah," Seokjin reaches out to touch the trophy, and into Hoseok's eyes. He doesn't see the twenty-year-old Hoseok now, but rather the seven-year-old Hoseok still watching Inkigayo and Arirang and even watching dancing videos online after he's been introduced to the Internet.

He watches as Namjoon enters the room, yawning but still looking happy nonetheless. He grins at Seokjin.

"Hyung, we won."

Seokjin nods, not really knowing how to respond to it other than giving him a tired smile. He sees Jimin play-wrestling with Taehyung and he's reminded of the many times he's asked them to clean up the mess they've made, be it from a food fight or simply just playing with their toy trains and markers.

Namjoon still looks as studious as ever, though.

He sees Yoongi next, the elder also almost fast asleep on the couch. Seokjin thinks back to when Yoongi is eight, still having the same sleeping face. He scrunches up his nose as he subconsciously reaches up and pushes the earbud further into his ears before turning his head again and continuing to snore.

Is this what they've become after so many years? A group with so much talent and...passion? He looks around the room, at all six of them. Are they the men that those little boys will become?

Seokjin closes his eyes, leaning his head against Jungkook, the small, four-year-old that loves playing with Taehyung and Jimin and going on many adventures. Now, he's the Golden Maknae, the one who can do everything. Seokjin knew that sending him to dance and vocal classes was a good decision at that time.

Seokjin goes to sleep with a smile.

********************************************************************

He is shaken awake roughly by four small hands and Seokjin awakes with a start, wondering who is disturbing his beauty sleep (he needs it to stay beautiful *wink*). He opens his eyes, blinking a little, before realizing he's got a cramp in his neck. He rubs at it and he sees six faces staring at him, with fearful and worried eyes.

"Huh?" Seokjin can only speak one word before the six of them lunge onto him, embracing him in a big group hug.

"What in the world--? What happened?" Seokjin can't even breathe through the bone-crushing force of the six little boys.

"We thought you were gone forever, hyung! Like, poof!" Jungkook breaks away first, emphasizing with his hands.

"Hyung...we were so scared!" Taehyung's crying, his eyes red and puffy.

"If hyung's gone, we won't have anymore food!" Jimin says.

"If hyung's gone, there's no one to play with us," Jungkook says.

"If hyung's gone, t-there's no one to-to say that it's not a nightmare," Taehyung sniffles.

"If hyung's gone, there's no one to show my dances to."

"If hyung's gone, There's no one to practice spelling with."

"If hyung's gone, I can't show him my music anymore."

"So hyung...we're very sorry..." Namjoon speaks for all of them, and the six of them bow down at once. (And maybe for once Seokjin feels like a god/goddess).

"Ah...you all are so cute," Seokjin grabs Jungkook and hugs him as he sits back on the bench and falls asleep, smiling as he rest of Bangtan pile themselves upon him.

And that's exactly how Bang PD found them, all curled up and snoring.

*************************************************************

Seokjin wakes up, looking up at his dongsaeng, Jungkook, standing with the trophy. Their first win for I Need U. Seokjin yawns and stands up.

"Remember this, hyung? We should totally win this one too!"

Seokjin nods, getting up and stretching as the coordi-noonas are trying to put on their makeup.

"Alright...let's go."