All Hallow's Eve!!

Adventures of Bangtan toddlers

Hihi this is the Halloween special. I legit have no ideas and I was just following where my writing was going. Hope you enjoy!

Do you like horror? What did you dress up as this Halloween? Or what would you like to dress up as? Personally, I like it, but I get scared easily. I honestly have no idea what to dress up as haha

************************************************************

"Hyung! Let's go! The candy's gonna get all stolen!"

Jimin and Taehyung rushes to the entrance of the house, plastic jack-o-lanterns hung from their tiny arms. Jimin this year is some kind of vegetable, which not even Seokjin knows (which is kind of surprising considering that he cooks every day). Namjoon is still squealing at his Ryan costume while Yoongi has just emerged from the bathroom in his hanbok outfit, looking strangely excited. Meanwhile, Hoseok, already dressed in his skeleton costume, is trying to help Jungkook put on his oversized bunny costume, but the ears keep smacking Hoseok upside the head.

Seokjin laughs and moves over to help Hoseok, yelling a "You're not going anywhere!" to Jimin and Taehyung.

In the end, they required both Yoongi and Namjoon's help to be able to zip the costume up from the back.

"Alright, grab your jack-o-lanterns and...Jimin?" Seokjin looks around the house. "Taehyung--what in the world?!" Seokjin stares at the door hanging ajar, revealing the house opposite theirs.

"I knew it," Namjoon laughs. The 95 liners are gone.

Seokjin sighs, "Let's go find them before they get into trouble or something."

***********************************************************

"Whoa!" Taehyung stares at all the spooky decorations lining the streets, as well as the other children in their neighbourhood dressed to scare. Frankensteins, skeletons, ghosts and zombies roam the streets, laughing and attempting to scare other children.

"I SEE YOUR FRIEND!" Taehyung cries, pulling Jimin along with him as Jimin squeaks. He doesn't fancy being dragged. Meanwhile, Taehyung happens to have spotted a boy around Jimin's age wearing a carrot outfit.

"He's a carrot, Tae."

"But he's a veggie."

Jimin looks down at himself. "I'm a veggie too."

"That means you can be friends!" Taehyung smiles mischievously.

"But he looks mean--aah!" Jimin jumps as someone yells a "Boo!" from behind him. Taehyung is also startled, but bursts into a fit of giggles and laughter when he realizes the kid is just Hyunsik, from BtoB. Hyunsik laughs also, joined by Illhoon.

"Where are the others? Where's Sungjae?" Taehyung asks, peering behind the two's shoulders, looking for his friend.

"They're not here! We're on the Halloween Treasure Hunt!" Illhoon speaks up. "Groups of two, maximum."

"Oh! Where can we join?"

"Just down there!" Hyunsik points to a small booth almost hidden from view by a building, but it's there, alright. "You can register there and they'll let you play for free. We have to go now! We can't let Eunkwang-hyung win!" 

Waving a hearty goodbye to Jimin and Taehyung, Hyunsik and Illhoon leave for the next clue.

Jimin and Taehyung exchange knowing glances.

****************************************************************

"Ooh, look, hyung!" Jungkook cries, pointing to a small booth with the words "TRICK OR TREAT TREASURE HUNT!"

"Let's try that, hyung!" Jungkook squeals, pulling at Seokjin's arm. "Pretty please!"

Namjoon speaks up after seeing the doubt in Seokjin's eyes, "Hyung, maybe Jimin and Taehyung went for it. It's free after all, and you know how they're like." 

Seokjin sighs, "Fine, fine. Just this once."

They approach the booth, and the lady at the counter explains the rules to them. They are to find twenty parchment scrolls hidden throughout this neighbourhood, but they're guarded by witches and trolls and bogeymen and anything that goes bump in the night. They have to find the angel holding onto the parchment and the angels will hand them a parchment. On each scroll they will be able to find a clue for them to find the next scroll.

"Alright, let's go!" Hoseok grabs the map of the area from the hands of the coordinator, and she smiles, waving them a good luck.

"First stop, wie-vern Way, let's go!" Jungkook reads off the map. The five of them make their way down to where the first scroll is supposed to be. When they finally reach their first location, Wyvern Way, the five of them immediately set out looking for the scroll.

"Found it!" Jungkook's sharp eyes see something the others don't. There is a person dressed as an angel, standing with their back against the building, a small "halo" on her head.

"Let's go get it," Hoseok says, but spots something in the distance and screams. Yoongi and Namjoon follow his gaze. Apparently, there seems to be a man standing at the end of the road, dressed in a hideous lizard outfit, with green scales and giant horns coming out of his head. He seems to have wings as well.

"Run!" Namjoon exclaims, and the five of them make their way towards the angel. Hoseok's heart has never beat so fast as he runs, almost faster than Yoongi (and that's saying something). He reaches the angel, and somehow, three more men in lizard costumes show up. The other four find their way safely to the angel, and they obtain the next roll of parchment.

"Okay, this one is in Creepy Cemetery." (Namjoon laughs at the name.) "Okay! Let's go!"

"There are lizard people, hyung!" Hoseok points fearfully to the actors dressed up in lizard suits. Seokjin has to admit they're a little scary, especially with the makeup and all.

"If we run, then they won't chase us anymore," Seokjin reasons. "Let's run." 

********************************************************

"Eeeeeeeeeeeeek!" Jimin screams as something burst out from a coffin strategically placed in Creepy Cemetery, the next place on their list. It's Halloween, but adrenaline has never pumped so hard in Jimin's body ever. The vampire laughs and tries to make a grab for Taehyung who darts out of the way, screaming (whether it's happily or whether he's scared or just plain screaming, Jimin doesn't know).

The two of them are suddenly ambushed by a horde of zombies, rising from the graves. Jimin and Taehyung yelp as they run towards the man sitting on a gravestone, apparently whistling a tune to himself as he tries to balance the "halo" (glowstick) on his head.

"Oh, are you here for the treasure hunt?" he asks with lazily eyes and Jimin and Taehyung nod. As long as they're talking to an angel, the monsters can't get them.

"Yeah," the two nod eagerly.

"Welp, here's your parchment," he hands them a scroll of paper. "Good luck."

Jimin and Taehyung open up the parchment and read their next location. It's the Haunted House.

"I...I don't like the sound of that," Jimin's voice is timid. "Maybe we can stop..."

"Nonsense!" Taehyung cries, raising the parchment like a piece of treasure. "We've got eighteen more to go!"

Jimin suddenly looks around. It's a little too quiet. That's when they realize...

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh!"

The zombies and vampires are right behind them.

************************************************************

After getting ten parchments and seeing no signs of Jimin and Taehyung, Seokjin feels just about ready to give up. Yoongi, however, seems to be the most hyped up about this. Hoseok is scared out of his wits and is clinging onto Namjoon, while Jungkook is walking boldly in front, almost as if nothing fazed him.

Not even when ghosts gave him jumpscares in Ghost Square, or when zombies chased them in COEX. Or even when the witch threatened to cook him in her pot of boiling potion in Potions Plaza. 

"It sounds fun. Can I help cook?" Jungkook had asked, and Seokjin had slapped his forehead while Yoongi stares wide-eyed and Hoseok nearly faints. Only Namjoon is laughing out loud, slapping his thighs and clutching at his stomach as the witch gives the four-year-old an appalled expression.

By the fifteenth parchnment, the five of them have come across Jongdae and Minseok from EXO, and apparently, they were enlisted as actors for ghosts in Gore Town, and Minseok's makeup actually caused Hoseok to faint. Jongdae laughs so hard the other treasure hunters stare at him.

They bumped into Yugyeom and Bambam sometime too, along Frankenstein's Lab (which is really just a fast food restaurant turned fake lab). They had run off without the other Got7 members and are somehow lost. They join the five of them.

"This is the last parchment," the angel at the end nods approvingly. "For a bunch of kids, that's good. Here's your prize." He hands them a whole handful of candy, in each of their jack-o-lanterns.

Jungkook beams. He said they were good. Isn't that a good thing? Plus, they've got candy. That's got to be a good thing, right?

But they still haven't found Jimin and Taehyung.

*********************************************************************************

"Where can they be?" Seokjin mumbles to himself, leading the other four back to their house. They haven't done any trick-or-treating, but it's got to be one of the most tiring Halloween Seokjin's going to live through. It's almost eleven at night, and Yoongi is nearly falling asleep, leaning on Hoseok's shoulder as they make their way back. Yugyeom and Bambam have reunited with their Got7 brothers, so that's a good thing.

The moment the five of them step into the house, they are greeted with screams...coming from themselves. Even Namjoon yelped a little, and it's all because there's suddenly a paint-covered Jjangu pouncing and Namjoon's face. Jimin and Taehyung turn up right after, jumping on the other four boys.

"You just scared ten years out of me," Namjoon tries to shove Jjangu off him.

"See, hyung, Minseok-hyung taught me how to put on this kinda makeup," Jimin says, showing Seokjin the unconvincing red stain made from lipstick on his eye. Seokjin sees the lipstick and eyeliner lying on the ground. Hoseok faints again and Yoongi gives Jimin a glare for scaring them. Seokjin swears he's going to have nightmares tonight.

"It's getting late," Seokjin says, stepping into the house and yawning. "Jimin, Tae, wash that thing off your face and go to sleep. Everyone else, go brush teeth and sleep." 

Seokjin locks himself in the bathroom and treats himself to a nice, long bath.

**************************************************************

When he comes out, he wonders why the five boys are sleeping on the couch still in their costumes.