Bangtan's Prank Day

Adventures of Bangtan toddlers

Hihi this looks interesting. Response to Caramel_lover369's request: Make maknae line find some magic thing and they create chaos.

This story itself is horrible chaos omg this is like so short and an absolute mess

Quick question: Have you ever pranked anyone before? What did you do?

*********************************************************

"N-N-N-No! I don't wanna go in there!" Jimin screeches, trying to escape from Taehyung and Jungkook's grip.

"It'll be fun, hyung! Especially with all the ghosts down there!" Jungkook grins, teasing his hyung as they push Jimin into the basement, the eldest of the group landing heavily on his . He hears the door close behind him, and Jungkook and Taehyung laugh as Jimin is left in total darkness in the basement.

"H-Help! Kookie! Tae!" Jimin cries, screaming and banging his tiny fists against the door, and Jimin is on the verge of tears.

But there's no sound from the outside, and in Jimin's peripheral vision, he sees a shining object. Jimin looks at it more closely, interest piqued. He makes his way gingerly over to the object, before squatting down and inspecting the crystal ball. 

"It's a ball!" Jimin grins, the light it emits suddenly making the darkness shrink back against the wall.

"Yah! Let your hyung out!" Jimin hears Seokjin's voice from the outside. "Jimin did nothing wrong! Go apologize to him!" 

"S-Sorry, hyung." There is a click, and the door opens, and Jimin sees Jungkook and Taehyung looking apologetic. "Sorry, Jimin-hyung." 

"It's okay!" Jimin smiles at them, and raises up his hands to reveal his discovery. "I found a crystal ball!" 

"Ooooh!" Taehyung and Jungkook follow Jimin as he walks up the stairs and shows it to them. 

"Wait, we can't let the hyungs know!" Jimin cries, before heading up to the maknaes' bedroom, with an excuse to play Monopoly. Taehyung locks the door as Jungkook tries to get a look at the crystal ball in Jimin's hands, and Jimin lays the crystal ball on the ground.

"Do you think we can get it to work if we say some magic words or something?" 

"Yeah!" Jungkook is totally for the idea.

But no matter how many different combinations of magic words they try, they just can't get the crystla ball to work! Finally, Jungkook and Jimin give up, leaving Taehyung to toy with the ball.

"Should we show Jin-hyung?" Taehyung asks, spinning the ball around before he catches sight of a white word appearing on its surface. "No". 

"Jimin! Kookie!" Taehyung suddenly jumps up, and shows them the surface with the words, but when Jimin and Jungkook crowd around Taehyung to see, they see nothing.

"Eh?" Taehyung looks down at the magic crystal ball, confused. 

"Try asking it again, hyung," Jungkook points at the ball in Taehyung's hand. 

"Uh, okay," Taehyung looks at the crystal ball. "Should we show you to Jin-hyung?" 

The words once again appear: "No." 

"Ooh! It works!" Jimin squeals, trying to snatch the ball from Taehyung, but since Taehyung is taller, he holds it out of Jimin's reach.

"Of course it works! I'm Kim Taehyung!" Taehyung looks so proud of himself. "Hey, let's start asking it questions like...should we eat ice-cream before dinner?" 

The answer comes out: "Yes." 

"Let's go!" Taehyung tucks the ball into his pocket before running out of the room with Jungkook and Jimin.

******************************************************

"Quick, before Jin-hyung finds out!" Jimin cries, hurrying his dongsaengs as they finish shovelling the ice-cream into their mouths, before placing the bowls and spoons into the sink as quietly as possible, putting the tub of ice-cream back into the fridge and hightailing it out of there. They were squealing when Jin comes out of the bathroom, finally, and ready to prepare dinner.

"Let's go!" Jungkook leads the way to the maknae's bedroom, Jimin shutting the door tight (and placing a chair there for good measure) and the three of them crowd around the crystal ball again.

"Hmm...should we show you to Namjoon-hyung?" 

Answer: "Yes." 

"Alright! Let's go!" 

*************************************************************

"And I'm supposed to believe that this is a fantasical crystal ball of some magical significance?" Namjoon holds the ball up to his face, scrutinizing it. 

"Huh?" the three maknaes chorus in confusion.

"You guys sure this is magic?" 

The three of them nod their heads in unison.

"Whoa," Namjoon suddenly grins. "I wanna ask a question!" 

Yoongi, meanwhile, on the bed, has perked his ears up. 

"Yoongi-hyung is an idiot and has an IQ of 50." 

"Yah! What did you just say?!" Yoongi shoots up from his bed, and finds the four of them curling into themselves and laughing their heads off when they see the answer on the crystal ball.

"Yes." 

"Y-Y-Yah!" Yoongi yells, jumping off his bed and landing hard on his bum. He gets up, running towards the crystal ball and picking it up.

"That's it, I'm telling Jin-hyung!" Yoongi cries, preparing to run out of the room before Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook launch themselves onto him, grabbing at Yoongi's arms, legs and torso. 

The crystal ball tumbles to the ground, out of Yoongi's reach, and the three maknaes crash down on their second eldest hyung, pinning him under sixty kilograms of flesh and blood.

"G-Geroff me!" Yoongi cries as the crystal ball rolls even further and further...

"Yoongi-hyuuuuung! Joonie!!!" 

The crystal ball stops short at someone's feet, and Yoongi breathes a sigh of relief when it didn't drop off the balcony, but whoever picks it up next is probably going to run to Jin-hyung with it.

"Ooooooh! What's this?!" Hoseok picks up the crystal ball, apparently dropping the drawing he was doing downstairs, which consists of nothing more than the head of a horse...that Jimin may have guessed it was a dog.

"It's a crystal ball! Don't show Jin-hyung!" Jungkook cries, stepping on Yoongi's shoulder (eliciting a cough from the elder) and pulls on Hoseok's arm, leading him into the room.

"What does it do?" 

"Ask it questions!" Jungkook explains, while Jimin and Taehyung are still keeping Yoongi pinned to the ground.

"U-Uhm...Jimin has no friends!" 

"What!" Jimin turns towards his hyung, and has a look of betrayal plastered across his face.

Answer: "No." 

"Whoa, it really does tell the truth!" Hoseok looks at the ball in wonderment. 

"Don't tell Jin-hyung! We--" 

"WHO ATE ALL THE ICE-CREAM! BEFORE DINNER, AT THAT!" 

"He took so long to notice," Namjoon observes.

"Oh no, Jin-hyung's coming!" Taehyung cries. 

"I'll go distract him," Namjoon saunters out of the room casually, thick book tucked under one hand. "Hyung, come with meeee."

Yoongi looks at Namjoon as if he is crazy. 

"Just this once! We're brothers!" 

"Oh, alright, fine," Yoongi mutters, as Taehyung and Jimin release him from the ground, and he follows Namjoon out of the room.

"You go back to your room while Jin-hyung's distracted!" Hoseok says, and he stands by the open door, waiting and waiting as Seokjin questions Yoongi and Namjoon where the maknaes are. The moment he turns his back to head back down to the kitchen, Hoseok gives the maknaes the signal and they run out of the room back to their own bedroom, shutting the door and locking it behind them.

"Wow," Jimin collapses on the ground, and Taehyung takes the ball which he had stuffed into his pocket.

"It's so fun!" Jungkook grins. "Let's ask it more questions." 

"But we can't get caught by Jin-hyung..." Jimin looks worriedly at the door, as if expecting Seokjin to suddenly appear out of nowhere.

"Nope, we can't," Taehyung says. "But it's fun!" They put the crystal ball on the ground again, and they surround it. "Uh...err..." 

"Should we draw on Yoongi-hyung's face when he's sleeping?" 

Answer? "Yes" of course.

"Let's gooooo!" Taehyung runs over to his art cupboard to get markers, handing a red one to Jungkook and a black one to Jimin while taking green for himself. Jimin opens the door a crack, and when he can't find Seokjin anywhere in sight, they make their way to the hyung's bedroom, where, sure enough, Yoongi is fast asleep. Namjoon and Hoseok aren't there--Namjoon might be downstairs reading his book and Hoseok may be practicing a new girl group dance somewhere in the house.

And that means they're all alone with Yoongi. 

"Right, here we go. What'cha gonna draw, Kookie?" 

"U-Uh...I don't know," Jungkook falters, marker clutched in his hand, before climbing all the way up to Yoongi's bed and draws his part, Jimin growing proud of that maknae's bold move as Jungkook climbs down again. It's Taehyung's turn next, finishing up his drawing, and Jimin does the same.

Well, at least they make it back to their room to hear Namjoon's guffaws and Hoseok laughing his head off downstairs. 

"YOU LOOK LIKE A CAT!" Namjoon's voice rings out from the living room. 

"W-What?" Yoongi blinks fully awake now, and dashes to the washroom to check out his face, screaming in utter horror when he realizes the "masterpiece" that is now his face.

"Yaaaaaaaaaaahhh Park Jimin! Kim Taehyung! Jeon Jungkook!" Yoongi is raving mad now, and Taehyung and Jungkook are laughing hard behind the door, while Jimin is still a little worried. 

"Do you think Yoongi-hyung is mad?" 

"Of course he's mad!" Taehyung is wiping tears from his eyes. "That's why he's going to come after us, but we're not going to let him!" 

"Maybe we should go out and...y'know, say sorry," Jimin suggests, brow still furrowed .

"But hyuuuuung, Yoongi-hyung will be "off with your heads" with us!" Jungkook whines. "I don't wanna go out!" 

Seeing his dongsaeng looking a little more scared than cheeky now, Jimin relents, opting to stay in the room with the other two, the part of his heart that's scared of Yoongi-hyung's wrath emerging now.

"Let's do something to Namjoon-hyung," Jungkook suggests, and they crowd around the crystal ball again.

"Should we rearrange Namjoon-hyung's closet?" 

"No." 

"Huh...this is the first time it said no to a prank," says Jimin. "Should we rearrange Namjoon-hyung's closet with Hobi-hyung's?" 

"Yes." 

"Alright! Let's go!"

And so they head out (after making sure Yoongi-hyung's in the living room and not in the room, of course).

****************************************************

"Okay, done!" Jungkook grins at his masterpiece, with Namjoon's entire left side of the closet swapped with Hoseok's right side. They close the door mischievously, before running out of the room the moment they hear footsteps and a "Dinner's ready!" from Seokjin.

"Coming!" the three of them call out, before they run downstairs, completely unaware of the glare that Seokjin shoots their way, as they settle down at their seats with the rest of them, and tuck into their food, cramming rice and bulgogi into their mouths like nobody's business. 

"You drew on hyung's face!" Namjoon grins at the maknaes. "Best joke ever." 

"Yah!" Yoongi doesn't look like he wants to relive that moment.

"This food is gre--" Jimin suddenly feels the urge to throw up as he drops his chopsticks and bowl, landing on the table with a 'clang' as he rushes upstairs to the bathroom. 

Taehyung and Jungkook follow soon after, and Seokjin shakes his head. Hoseok looks over in the direction where they ran with a confused look.

"What's wrong with Kookie, Jiminnie and Tae?" Hoseok asks the rest. 

"This is why you should never eat ice-cream before dinner," Seokjin smiles. "I hope they've learnt their lesson."

"And this is why you shouldn't draw on Min Yoongi's face," Yoongi mutters.

*****************************************************

"So this is the thing that's been causing all the trouble," Seokjin mutters. It's just a regular, Magic 8 ball toy that the maknaes seem to have found in the basement. Maybe it was Bang PD's. 

"Hyung, it tastes horrible!" Jimin makes a gagging face at having to eat the ultracarbon pill that Seokjin makes them take. 

"It tastes horrible is right," Seokjin says. "Never eat ice-cream before dinner!" 

Jungkook chokes down the ultracarbon with the water, just as Taehyung finishes eating his. 

"Jungkookie, it's so bad!" Taehyung clutches Jungkook's arm in a dramatic way, pretending to faint. 

"After you're done, go brush your teeth and bathe before you sleep." 

The three maknaes obey their eldest and go up to the bathroom to bathe (all three of them can fit into the bathtub) and brush their teeth. 

They settle down into bed as usual with Seokjin reading them their favourite story, before he gives them their usual bedtime kisses and he leaves them, closing the door. 

Seokjin walks back to the room with the Magic 8 ball, storing it away in some secluded area in his and Yoongi's closet, where it'd never be found again...probably.

**************************************************************

"This uniform is one size too big, hyung," Hoseok looks over at Seokjin-hyung.

"You shrunk," Namjoon says, then he frowns when he looks at his own set of uniform. "This is definitely too small for me." 

"Stop using big words, Joonie," Yoongi walks into the room, markers clutched in his hand and doesn't go unnoticed, unfortunately.

"What did you do, Yoongi?" Seokjin turns towards his dongsaeng, raising an eyebrow.

"Nothing," Yoongi grins cheekily as he throws the markers back into their art and craft cupboard before heading to get dressed for school.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEKK!" the scream comes from the toilet, as Seokjin runs out, heart thumping loudly in his chest as he finds Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook staring at themselves in the mirror, whiskers and black eyes drawn all over their faces. Even Seokjin has to stifle a laugh as he watches them try to scrub the marker off and failing.

"Well, serves you right." 

********************************************************