Bangtan at a fanmeet

Adventures of Bangtan toddlers

Alright, this is responding to ChulliePetalss' and haninur32's request: What if Bangtan met Big Bang? 

Now, we know our beloved Bangtan are hardcore Big Bang fanboys. I mean, have you seen that Bangtan Bomb (Bangtan Bomb--medley time or something like that) where Tae, Jimin, Hobi and Suga (for a moment) were jamming to Big Bang's songs? I seriously fangirled over that one for a while and it got on my list for one of my fave Bombs.

Quick question: What're your top three Bombs? My top-five list is: 1) J-Hope vs 95z, 2) Finding Jungkook by PD Jimin, 3) Let's test BTS's nerve!, 4) Medley Time by BTS, 5) Jenga Competition by Twitter

@taeyeon2003 whoa pls take care of yourself! Haha I guess if you broke your limb at age 3, vaccinations would be nothing...

Hope you enjoy! P.S. I apologize if Big Bang's members are out of character...(cos I don't really stan them I just heard of them from my friends and from the kpop world in general) 

Lemme share a little tidbit with you wonderful readers: Did u know when I first heard about G-Dragon and Big Bang, I thought they were two diff girl groups? Seriously at that time I knew nothing about the kpop world. 

******************************************************************

Jungkook has his album clutched tightly to his chest, face in a big grin the whole time they were standing in line. Seokjin wipes sweat from his forehead. He agreed to bring the entire family of Bangtan to Big Bang's concert and to the fanmeet right before their concert. It's sweltering, but the six other kids he brought along with him are practically jumping about, talking about Taeyang, about Daesung, about T.O.P., about Seungri and of course, G-Dragon. Seokjin can barely peer over the shoulder of the group of fangirls standing in line in front of them, squealing about meeting them.

Seokjin looks around and realizes they're probably the only boys here. There are girls everywhere, apparently fangirling over how cool they are, how great G-Dragon's rapping is, how great T.O.P.'s voice is, etcetera. Of course, Seokjin listens to their music too. How can he not when all his other brothers listen to Big Bang? 

"Why isn't the line going faster?" Jungkook is hopping up and down, along with Jimin ("I wanna see Taeyang!") 

"Be patient. There are other people who want to see them too," Seokjin says. Yeah, why on earth isn't the line going faster? 

"I wanna see G-Dragon now!" Jungkook pouts, sticking his bottom lip out. 

"Ah, we're almost there anyway," Seokjin says, realizing there are only three more groups of girls before them. It isn't long before finally...it's their turn.

********************************************************************

 "Taeyang-hyung!" Jimin cries, bounding towards the first member in line, followed closely by Taehyung, Jungkook and Hoseok, with Yoongi and Namjoon being a little more reserved, but still grinning nonetheless. 

"Ah, I didn't think we'd have such young kids as fans," Taeyang smiles, and taking the album that Jungkook and Jimin are shoving into his face and takes his pen to sign them.

"We're your biggest fans!" Taehyung yells, waving his hands about. 

"Well then, how about a high-five for our biggest fans?" 

Jimin eagerly reaches up and taps Taeyang's large hand with his own small one, followed by the rest of the boys. 

"I listen to all your songs, Taeyang-hyung! I even--!" 

"Seungri-hyung!" 

Jimin is cut off by the line moving, and watches as Taeyang waves goodbye to them before waving to the next fan, and Jungkook and Taehyung bound over to the next person in line: Seungri, the maknae of Big Bang.

"Ah, little kids. My favourite," Seungri smirks, taking the album from Taehyung (which he'd snatched from Jimin) and Jungkook, before proceeding to sign them. "Which one of you is the maknae?" 

"Meeeeeee!" Jungkook grins, raising his hand and waving it in the air. Seungri chuckles. 

"Let me tell you a maknae secret," Seungri grins, beckoning Jungkook to lean closer. Jungkook looks out of this world, grinning until his cheeks are hurting. Seungri of Big Bang's going to share some maknae secrets with him!

"No fair! I wanna listen too!" Hoseok whines from the side. 

"Kookie, tell us later!" Yoongi grabs Jungkook's sleeve.

"Yeah, don't let the hyungs bully you, okay?" Seungri whispers. "Be that little evil maknae." 

"Yeah!" Jungkook cries. 

"Don't tell your hyungs, okay? Pinkie promise," Seungri holds out his pinkie, and Jungkook wraps his tiny one around his idol's. 

"Okay!" Jungkook takes his album when the line has started to move again, waving a goodbye to Seungri. 

"What did Seungri-hyung tell you?" Jimin asks, clutching his Bang Bang Bang album to his chest. 

"Nothing," Jungkook folds his arms and gives Jimin a smug look as he hears Yoongi and Namjoon crying out, "Daesung-hyung!" 

"Cute little boys!" Daesung smiles that large smile of his, and takes the albums that Jimin and Jungkook are pestering him to sign. "Here, have some chocolates!" He offers a pack of unopened Ferrero Rochers. There are eight in there. 

"But there are seven of us! You can take one, hyung!" Seokjin opens the box and gives one to Daesung, before thanking him profusely and shoving the Rochers into his bag. 

"So, what are your favorite songs?" Daesung asks, smiling at the three maknaes.

"Bang Bang Bang!" Jungkook squeals, throwing his arms into the air.

"I like Fantastic Baby!" Taehyung and Yoongi say at the same time.

"I like Taeyang's Eyes, Nose, Lips," Jimin's eyes turn into slits. 

"Ah, I see," Daesung nods as the line begins to move. "I'll see you tonight?" 

"Yup!" Jungkook chirps as he waves goodbye to Daesung, before moving on to T.O.P.. He greets them with a warm smile, in his classy outfit despite being under the sweltering sun, his hair, Seokjin decides, has a ton of gel in it to make it brushed back like that. T.O.P. shakes Jungkook's hand (in which the latter, along with Jimin, Taehyung, Yoongi and Hoseok, shake vigorously) and proceeds to sign their album.

"So, what brings our little fans all the way out here?" T.O.P. flashes his smile at Jungkook as he returns the signed album, before taking Jimin's and doing the same.

"To meet you, hyung!" Hoseok grins widely, his signature grin.

"Ah, just me? I'm flattered," T.O.P. hands Jimin's album back to the little boy. 

"We came to meet Big Bang!" Namjoon joins in, ecstatic at finally managing to get to meet his favorite idols and is jumping about. 

"Yup, that's right," T.O.P. spreads his arms wide, nearly hitting Daesung while he's at it, and the latter scowls at him a little. "Big Bang is right here!" The line starts moving again. "Go on, go meet our leader." 

"G-Dragon-hyung!" Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung squeal as they run towards the next member. Seokjin mumbles a "Sorry" to T.O.P. and Yoongi and Namjoon wave an enthusiastic "Bye, T.O.P.-hyung!" before running off.

*******************************************************************

"We never get fans this young," G-Dragon chuckles as he signs the album, one after the other. 

"I listen to all your songs, G-Dragon-hyung!" Jungkook grins, squealing. "Like Loser, and Sober, and I weally like your voice in Bang Bang Bang!" Jimin, Hoseok and Taehyung nod in agreeement, unable to hide their excitement as they rattle off a bunch of questions: "What does hyung want for his birthday?" "What are you going to perform for the concert tonight?" "Which of Big Bang's songs are your favorite, hyung?" 

"Whoa, whoa, one question at a time!" G-Dragon laughs. "Firstly, I don't need anything for my birthday. I just want you boys to be happy. How's that? Think you can be happy for me?" 

"Yeah!" the seven of them cheer. 

"Secondly, I can't tell you what we're going to perform. It's not much of a surprise then, is it?" 

Jungkook pouts. "You mean you can't even tell us one song?" 

"Nope...fine, one song we're going to perform Let's Not Fall In Love, alright?" G-Dragon sighs, grinning at the puppy-dog eyes Jimin and Jungkook are shooting him with. They high-five each other as they turn back to G-Dragon.

"And thirdly, I personally like Fool, and I like all my songs, so..." G-Dragon nods, as the line begins moving again. "Seriously, the line is moving too fast. Anyway, will you be at our concert tonight?" He slaps his forehead. "Ah, I mean, you'd be there, right?" 

"Of course!" Jungkook huffs, crossing his arms across his chest, album held securely in his left hand. "I never miss your concerts, hyung! Unless they're overseas..." 

"I didn't know I have such a dedicated fan," G-Dragon says. "Well, looks like I'll see you tonight!" He ruffles Jungkook's hair, before pulling him aside, asking, "How old are you?" 

"Thwee!" Jungkook grins, holding out three fingers. (In the background, T.O.P.'s yelling at G-Dragon, "Yah! You got a fan in front of you!"). 

"I think you'll grow up to be a great singer. You've got the looks and the voice." 

Jungkook literally blushes and yells a "Thank you!" and waving before running off, along with his hyungs.

"Yah, you need rest before the concert. I'm taking you boys home first," Seokjin says, but Yoongi and Namjoon can't stop talking about the fanmeet with Hoseok, and Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook are squealing over the signatures they've got on their albums, Jungkook tracing his finger over each signature, lingering especially long on G-Dragon's one.

"I can't bewieve I gotta meet Big Bang today! Hyung, you're the best!" Jungkook hugs Seokjin's arm. 

Seokjin smiles at his grinning dongsaeng holding the album like he needs it more than air to live. 

****************************************************

"YAH TURN UP!" Taehyung screams his lungs out. 

"G-Dragon-hyung!" Jungkook cries.

Seokjin joins in the shouting with his dongsaengs, apparently, with Bang Sihyuk's supposed power, they managed to get VIP passes to the concert, and they're standing at the very front, right below the stage, where they can cheer and scream all they like. 

The boys are jamming to "Let's Not Fall In Love" now, and when the song ends, the crowd whoops and applause drowns out any other sounds.