*SUGA special: 24 SUGA SWAG moments

Adventures of Bangtan toddlers

Well, another special chapter since Yoongi and Hoseok's birthdays are like a few weeks apart :) 

24 swag Suga moments dedicated to our swaggy Min Suga! 

P.S. someone finally asked about their parents. I was planning to do an ot7 special on that on June 13th. But that's like so far away but it's already March. I can't decide whether time goes so quickly or time is just as slow as a snail.

Quick Question: Do y'guys want the ot7 special on June 13th or as early as possible?

Anyways, enjoy! HAPPY BTS ONE THOUSANDTH DAY ANNIVERSARY (?)! 

CXkkCVvWEAIqgho.jpg

*************************************************************

(1)

"I will show you, hyung, how to eat ssam the easy way," Yoongi grins. 

"No, Yoongi, just no," Seokjin mutters. "Eat your ssam the--" 

"Wait, no, I wanna watch, hyung!" Jimin grins, watching Yoongi intently as the then five-year-old Yoongi grabs a piece of meat with his fork and places a lettuce right in front of his mouth, and just stuffs the meat right in, wrapped in the lettuce.

The entire table bursts into laughter, even Seokjin, who's covering his mouth while chewing on his piece of lettuce.

Meanwhile, Yoongi just grins up at his dongsaengs, laughing ("Don't eat with your mouth open! Food's flying everywhere!" Seokjin yells). 

***************************************************************

(2)

"Hyung, I want that," Yoongi points to something in those kinds of tiny shops in the airport. They're just flying off to Japan for a holiday trip, and something in a store has caught Yoongi's eye.

"What...why would you want that, hyung?" Namjoon grins, pointing to the grey neckpillow that Yoongi has somehow taken an interest in (and eventually, a liking to). "Didn't you bring your pillow already?" 

Yoongi tiptoes and takes the neckpillow off the rack. He wraps it around his neck. "It's squishy...and nice. I want it, hyung." 

Seokjin sighs, taking the neckpillow and heading over to the counter, where he pays for it. 

"Here," Seokjin says, handing the neckpillow over to Yoongi.

He almost coughs when he overhears Yoongi telling the pillow, "You're my girlfriend, now, okay?" 

***************************************************************

(3)

"GO, HYUNG!" Jimin yells, carrying a vanguard board with brightly-decorated words on them: GO HYUNG! He and Taehyung are cheering for Yoongi as their hyung dribbles the ball over to the basket, swerving in and out amongst the mass of players and eventually jumping high enough for him to dunk the ball into the hoop. 

"HYUUUUUUNG!" Jimin screams, waving the vanguard board. "MIN! YOON! GI! HYUNG!" 

Yoongi looks up at Jimin and Taehyung and gives him a thumbs-up sign, something that his classmate, Myungsoo from INFINITE, taught him. When you want to say "good" to someone without actually opening your mouth, a thumbs-up sign is the way to go. 

Jimin and Taehyung continue screaming for their hyung at his basketball match (it wasn't much of a match, really. It's just some friendly competition between them and their neighbouring school). 

Yoongi manages to dunk 3 more balls into the hoop, his short stature making it easy to get past opponents, especially since his opponents are in Year Four and Year Five. He sprints and dribbles past them, swerving in and out, occassionally passing back to his teammates. But in the end, the ball always comes back to him. 

Yoongi runs towards the goal and jumps, the ball flying through the basket and now Yoongi's team is one point ahead of the other team.

The loud sound of the horn signals the end of the game, and the players thank each other. Yoongi grins up at his dongsaengs, as the referee tallies up the scores, and Yoongi's team cheers and celebrates as they won. They even lift Yoongi into the air. Their little "golden maknae". 

Yoongi just grins.

***********************************************************

(4) 

"Here, hyung." 

Yoongi looks at Jimin, giving him the look that says "I-don't-really-want-to-be-bothered-right-now-so-you'd-better-scram". But his dongsaeng just looks so cute right now he can't help but ask, "What?" 

"Here! A piano!" Jimin grins, showing a mass of scribbled lines with blue marker on a piece of paper. "Play the piano, hyung." 

"Why would I play a piano?" Yoongi sighs, just wanting to return to listening his music. 

"Because you're my favourite hyung!" Jimin gives his signature eye-smile. Yoongi sighs, and takes the piano, before proceeding to entertain his dongsaeng (through his horrible singing and disability to play the piano).

Of course, Yoongi can't really play the piano all that well, but he does manage to make Jimin laugh (and Jungkook, who came up to see what the fuss is). 

"You're the best, hyung!" Jimin grins, before running off with the piano--most likely to force other hyungs to play it. 

Well, at least Yoongi's done it on his part.

Just then, Jungkook taps him on the shoulder, "Hyuuung. Can you play the guitar?" He holds up a guitar drawn on a piece of paper, and Yoongi sighs.

****************************************************************
(5) 

"Hyunghyunghyunghyunghyung," Hoseok jumps on his hyung when Yoongi continues burying himself deeper into his pillow.

"Nonononono! Whatever you want me to do, no!" Yoongi tries to hide from his dongsaeng, hoping that one day, Hoseok will get the hint and leave him alone, but it seems like that day never comes.

"Hyunghyung--Jiminnieee! Come and help get hyung out of his bed!" Hoseok beckons his dongsaeng towards him, and now Yoongi has two dongsaengs on top of him, trying to pull him out of bed when all he wants is to sleep in on a Sunday. 

"Aish...okay, fine! What?" Yoongi sits up in bed, and Hoseok and Jimin cheer when they finally get Yoongi to play with them.

"Listen to this hyung!" Hoseok drags Yoongi down the stairs and towards the television, where Namjoon is reading on the couch and Taehyung is staring at the screen at SNSD's Gee on Inkigayo or something, then Taehyung cheers as Gee ends, and Hoseok points at the screen, where Orange Caramel's Catallena starts playing and the members strut onstage.

"Come on, let's dance, hyung!" Taehyung cries, jumping up and pulling his hyung along with him.

Yoongi looks at the Orange Caramel members on stage, and at Taehyung, then back at the television screen again. No doubt it's a rerun that they recorded. 

But never mind, he'll entertain his dongsaengs for a while.

******************************************************************

(6) 

"Taeyang's songs are awesome!" Jimin pumps his fists in the air as Taehyung is trying to lip-sync to Eyes, Nose Lips.

"Yah! Yoongi-hyung! Sing i--!" Jimin starts, pressing play on Yoongi's iPod (which the elder left behind in his room unguarded and is now in the possession of the Double Trouble duo.

"Neoui nun ko ip nal manjideon ne songil jageun sontopkkaji da yeojeonhi neol neukkil su itjiman!" Yoongi nearly kills Jimin and Taehyung's ears with his loud singing as he jumps onto the couch, almost knocking Namjoon's book out of his hands.

But it doesn't matter. Jimin and Taehyung start singing along with Yoongi.

"Hobi-hyung! You gotta try too!" Jimin drags Hoseok to sing too (which Hoseok violently refuses, but against two of the three maknaes, he has to give in). A small hand tugs at Yoongi's arm, and Yoongi finds Jungkook with a camera. The sudden realization of what Jungkook's going to show Yoongi has the elder screaming, "Nonononono! I'm not going to--!" 

"Neoui nuuuunn koooo ip nal maaanjideooon...!" The screeching goes on and on and Yoongi has to cover his own ears as Hoseok, Taehyung and Jimin stare at the two. Jungkook can't even stifle his laugh as he watches an embarrassed Yoongi snatch the camera away and deletes the video. 

"You can't sing, Yoongi-hyung," Jungkook is still laughing, doubled over on the ground.

"S-Shut up!" Yoongi growls, trying to hide the rising flush in his cheeks.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh! Yoongi-hyung used a bad word! JIN-HYUNG!" 

Yoongi buries his face in his hands.

********************************************************************

(7)

"Hobi-hyuuuuung!" Jimin calls out, having wrested the camera away from Jungkook, and the younger is now running towards Jimin and pestering the older.

"HYUUUUUUNG!" Jimin yells, before Namjoon yells back, "HE'S IN THAT DANCE CLASS!" 

"Oh," Jimin pouts, and is about to return the camera to Jungkook when he walks into the hyung's bedroom and finds Yoongi-hyung asleep.

"Yoongi-hyuuuuung!" Jimin cries, running towards his hyung and climbing up the ladder to the top bunk of their double decker bed. Yoongi is fast asleep (as usual) with his Kumamon stuffed toy. But the thing is...

Yoongi's is against the wall, his tiny legs almost vertical as his head's on the pillow but his body is against the wall almost at a ninety-degrees.

"This is gonna make for a great picture!" Jimin snaps a few photos of his sleeping hyung before Yoongi rubs his eyes and attempt to sit up. Jimin and Jungkook quickly scramble off the ladder and, giggling, run outside and scream, laughing just as the door opens and Hoseok announces his arrival with his loud voice, and Seokjin yelling at his dongsaeng to quiet down.

"Here, hyung! Look at this!" Jimin points to the camera, scrolling through the pictures, and Hoseok laughs when he sees the most recent ones of their Yoongi-hyung. 

Yoongi appears at the door, still rubbing his eyes with his Kumamon plush toy in his hand. 

"What's wrong?" 

****************************************************************

(8)

"From now, you'll see a very handsome person!" 

Hoseok directs the camera at himself and shows one of those signature bright smiles of his. The toddlers have somehow gotten to Bang Sihyuk's cameras and seem to like filming themselves. Yoongi shakes his head as he sits on the couch, thinking of that gymnastics class that he went with Jimin earlier. Maybe he can try that new posture he just learnt...

"And from now, you'll see a very ugly person!" Hoseok angles the camera towards a sleeping Jimin with his thumb in his mouth, on it, before swiping at Hoseok with a "hyuuung...lemme sleep..." 

Yoongi almost got it. He almost manages to put his legs above his head...

"From now, you'll see a very annoying person!" Hoseok surprises Yoongi by appearing right in front of his hyung, and Yoongi almost slams his foot down on Hoseok's head when he notices the camera is angled towards him.

"YAH! JUNG HOSEOK!" Yoongi yells as he chases his dongsaeng around the living room.

*******************************************************************

(9)

Yoongi has just managed to plop down on his bed right next to Jimin (Jimin has taken a liking to Yoongi's bed) and he buries himself in his blanket.

"Jiminnnnniiiiiieeee!" Yoongi hears his dongsaeng's somewhat endearing (but very annoying) voice coming from the doorway. Jimin's taking his afternoon nap and Yoongi's returned home early from Basketball training. He really doesn't want to be bothered right now. Especially since Jimin's sleeping right next to him.

"Jiminiiiiee! Where are you?" Hoseok calls out, and Yoongi hears the bedroom door opening.

Please nononononono

"Jiminieeeee!" Hoseok cries, climbing up to Yoongi's bed and tackling Jimin. Jimin squeaks in surprise as he's violently woken up and Yoongi buries his face into his pillow, muttering a "Stupid Hoseok." 

"YOONGI-HYUNG SAID THE 'S'-WORD, HYUNG!" Hoseok giggles as he climbs down the ladder and run over to Jin-hyung. 

Yoongi just wants to sleep.

****************************************************************

(10) 

"Hyuuung!" Jimin holds up a box of...whatever it is. Yoongi just wants to sit down in front of the television and relax. Especially since Jin-hyung tried to teach him how to cook in the morning and it nearly ended with a chopped-off finger.

"What's that?" 

"Reversi!" Jimin cries happily, and begins laying out the board and the pieces. Yoongi didn't even say he wanted to play, but Jimin's too cute to resist. Yoongi switches off the television and looks down at Jimin as Jimin pours some white pieces into Yoongi's side of the table. 

"Lemme watch!" Taehyung and Jungkook settle themselves beside Jimin and Yoongi as they start.

"I'm gonna beat you, hyung!" Jimin grins, placing a piece on the board and the game starts.

Let's just say, Jimin is no match for Yoongi. He beats his dongsaeng fair and square.

"B-B-But! I wanna try again!" Jimin pouts, sorting the pieces back into black and white.

"You can't beat me, Jimin," Yoongi laughs. "Go try beating Namjoonie or something." 

"Nooooo! Namjoon-hyung is smarter than you!" 

"What did you say?!" 

Jimin sticks out his tongue at Yoongi, and with a "Why you..." from Yoongi, the two begin to run around the house (Yoongi chasing Jimin) until Seokjin yells at them ot stop destroying the floor and beds (and his ears) with their jumping and screaming.

*********************************************************
(11) 

"Let's stretch, hyung!" Namjoon cries, pulling his hyung to the ground, with numerous complaints of "NOOOOO HYUNG DOESN'T WANNAAAA!" 

Yoongi looks around him--he's trapped. Especially by the maknaes and Hoseok...Yoongi sighs. Looks like he's going to have to stretch along with them.

"Heellllp!" Taehyung cries, as Jimin and Jungkook pounce on his back. "Y-Yah! Kookie! Jiminieeee! Pull me up!" 

"Yah, pull him up, Kookie," Yoongi mutters. When Jungkook and Jimin isn't letting up and Taehyung is still screaming and Hoseok and Namjoon are still laughing, Yoongi shouts. "Yaaah! I'm gonna show you a great stretching method!" 

That does the trick. Everyone turns to look at Yoongi, and now Jungkook and Jimin are tackling their hyung. Namjoon and Hoseok are just looking at Yoongi with wide eyes as if Yoongi has all the answers to every single question in the world. Though, that is more of Namjoon's department. To be honest, Yoongi just said that out loud because it almost looked like Taehyung has tears coming out of his eyes and Jimin and Jungkook just won't let go and the 94-liners aren't doing anything.

"What is it, hyung?! Show us! Show us!" Jungkook squeals.

"Yeah, hyung! Show us!" 

"Uhhhhhh..." Yoongi tries to buy time, before the perfect idea strikes him. "I'm going to show you how to stretch your stomach and back at the same time." 

"What is it?" Hoseok and Namjoon run over, grinning.

"Like this." Yoongi closes his eyes and just lies down on the ground flat on his back, asleep in seconds.

****************************************************************
(12)

"This is a really old toy, hyung," Namjoon looks at the tiny machine, and Seokjin grins.

"This is a fun game. Trust me, Namjoonie," Seokjin holds up the machine. "The maknaes will love it." 

"JIN-HYUUUUNG!" Yoongi runs down from the hyung's bedroom, hair covered in yellow paint. Obviously the works of Jimin and Taehyung again. 

"TAEHYUNG! JIMIN! COME DOWN HERE!" 

Still laughing with tubes of paint in their hands, Taehyung and Jimin surrender the different paint bottles and tubes they're holding. Seokjin makes a mental note to keep the paint things where the Double Trouble duo can't reach.

"What's that, hyung?" Jungkook wanders into the room and sees the machine that Seokjin his holding loosely in his hand. Its surface is white with a hand indent on it, and there is a grey strap, with random colourful lights on it.

"A...toy," Seokjin settles on the answer.

"Cool!" Jungkook grins, "What does it do?" 

"You put your hand through this thing, and we'll ask you a question. If you answered it truthfully, then it'll have a 'ding' sound and if you didn't, it will shock you!" Namjoon holds up his fingers and wiggle them to imitate electric shocks, but Jungkook just stares at him blankly. 

"Lemme try," Yoongi finds it interesting, and picks it up.

"Min Yoongi is stupid and doesn't know anything and has an IQ of 50," Namjoon laughs at his own question.

"I have an IQ of 50 and I don't know anything," Yoongi prays really hard that the machine will prove Namjoon wrong. 

And they wait.

And wait...

"Is it spoilt?" Seokjin is just about to take it off Yoongi's hand when...

Ding.

The entire room bursts into laughter.

***********************************************************
(13)

"What'cha doing, hyuuuung?" Namjoon pounces on Yoongi.

"Nothing," Yoongi hurriedly closes his book.

"HYUUUNG!" 

"What's gotten into you today? The Hobi ghost?" Yoongi mumbles, stuffing his notebook underneath his pillow. 

"Hobi doesn't have a ghost," Namjoon grins. "Come onnnnn!"

"Nononono!" Yoongi cries, throwing himself on top of his pillow (and his Kumamon stuffed toy) and trying to stop Namjoon from getting to his notebook, but the younger is strong anyways, and manages to slide the notebook from underneath Yoongi's pillow.

"Whoaaaaa! Hyuung! This is great!" Namjoon grins, flipping through Yoongi's scribbled words, with the titles "Tomorrow", "Jump" and others written at the top of the page. "These are great! Like lyrics!"

"They are lyrics," Yoongi mumbles, sulking now and folding his arms (or at least, he's trying to). 

"Can you teach me, hyung? Pwease?" Namjoon blinks up at his hyung, and Yoongi rolls his eyes.

"Alright, alright..." Yoongi mumbles. "Go get your own notebook." 

Namjoon eagerly dashes over to his own bedside table to grab the notebook he hid amongst his own worksheets and files (that he knows Hobi and the maknaes will never touch) 

"Alright, let's start with this...what do you want to write about?" 

"Errrr...errr...about "Like"ing someone's SNS account," Namjoon grins. Yoongi just stares at his dongsaeng slack-jawed. Must be one of those new-fangled things that they invented while he wasn't looking. SNS? What's that? He saw Namjoon on it a few times but...that kid must be a genius to understand what's happening on that site.

Nevertheless, with Namjoon's help (by providing information on SNS), Yoongi manages to teach his dongsaeng the "Swaggy ways" of writing lyrics in 40 mins.

"Wow, hyung. Forty minutes?" Namjoon beams as he looks at the two pages of scribbled lyrics. "This is amazing! I'm gonna show this to Jungkook and get him to sing it!" 

Yoongi watches as his dongsaeng runs off. 

What was that all about?

***************************************************************
(14)

"Hyung...have you seen my black underwear?" 

Yoongi blinks at his dongsaeng as Jungkook shuffles into the room.

"Uh, no," Yoongi waves him away, wanting to get this set of lyrics done as quickly as possible. Jungkook nods, mumbling a "sorry, hyung", before shuffling away, out of the room, probably to search for his other hyungs to 1) play with or 2) ask about his undies.

Yoongi thinks for a while, back to Jungkook's question. Jungkook hates sharing clothes, so someone must have accidentally gone to his drawer and taken out the first underwear they see and went to bathe. Yoongi gulps as he throws down his notebook and runs over to the bathroom to check.

Yup, black underwear.

**************************************************************

(15) 

"Yoongi, go wake up your dongsaengs," Seokjin says, watching Yoongi twiddle his thumbs while in the kitchen, waiting for breakfast.

"Okay," Yoongi pushes himself off his chair and heads on over to the maknae and hyung's bedroom. He grabs his waterbottle (in which he forgot to empty out its contents yesterday, so he can feel the Ribena sloshing about inside) and climbs up the stairs two at a time (at least he tried). 

When Namjoon felt the first few drops on his face, he thought the roof was leaking. But when he actually looks up, he sees Yoongi smiling a sadistic smile while holding his water bottle filled with Ribena above his face. A few more drops rain onto his face and Namjoon actually shrieked and jumped, waking up Hoseok in the process.

"Go for your breakfast," Yoongi laughs at Namjoon, almost dropping his bottle of Ribena as Namjoon sulkily heads down to the kitchen, mumbling something like "I hate you".

Yoongi eyes his next target. Hoseok. Hoseok is still snuggled under his blankets, refusing to get up, not even when Yoongi shakes him.

"Come on, Hobi. Or else I'm gonna dump this Ribena in your hair." 

That gets him. Hoseok screams and gets up, yelling something along the lines of "Okay! Okay! I'm up! Yoongi-hyung please don't hurt me! I'm your sunshiney dongsaeng Jung Hos--" 

"Ah, quiet down already," Yoongi slaps the back of Hoseok's head.

"Ow, that hurts, hyung..." Hoseok rubs where Yoongi just hit, and proceeds to head down to the kitchen, smiling and laughing the moment he gets out of the room and heading over to the maknae's bedroom to get his brothers.

Wake up Hoseok and he wakes up everyone...why didn't Yoongi think about that in the first place? Namjoon would've been stubborn anyway and wouldn't want to budge even if Hoseok dragged Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung to tackle him. 

Yoongi grins at himself as he sits down at the table with Namjoon already eating his breakfast.

"What was all that screaming?" Seokjin asks, placing another roll of kimbap on the table.

"Uhhh...Hoseok," Yoongi points accusingly at Hoseok who stumbles into the kitchen after manhandling Taehyung with Jimin and Jungkook's help.

Seokjin shrugs, but eyes Yoongi's water bottle anyway.

*******************************************************************

(16)

"I can't find you!" Taehyung yells, crawling about in their living room. The children have taken a liking to playing Hide-And-Seek, and this time, it's Taehyung who's the seeker. They've created a makeshift blindfold with Jimin's beanie and Yoongi's eyepatch. Taehyung is really blind, as he's hugging a lamp almost as if he's worshipping it.

"Jin-hyung's there!" Jimin yells. 

"Where?" 

"There!" 

Taehyung, making an annoyed noise, starts crawling over to wherever he thinks Jimin is pointing, which is where Yoongi, who's been caught earlier, is sitting and is just enjoying life when...

He comes face to face with Taehyung's . 

"There's someone there! Jin-hyung!" Taehyung laughs, starting to walk away, before realizing that he hasn't caught his hyung yet. "That's Jin-hyung, right?" 

Namjoon, who's been standing at the corner of the room since the beginning of the game (and is beginning to enjoy his spot) deduces that Yoongi must have regretted every decision he's made that led up to that point, but he can't laugh, or it'll give away his position.

Taehyung touches every inch of Yoongi's face, eliciting muffled giggles from Jungkook and Seokjin and outright laughter from Hoseok and Jimin as Yoongi mumbles a "I will get you with my swag, Tae.", in which Taehyung recoils and falls back onto the ground, landing on his rear.

"Aaaaaaaaahh! It's Yoongi-hyung!" Taehyung cries, before scrabbling away and Seokjin almost didn't have time to get out of the way.

Yoongi scrunches his nose and tries to remove the smell of Taehyung's from his face.

*******************************************************

(17) 

"Here hyung, put this on," Jimin holds up an outfit.

Yoongi has no idea why in the world they're hanging out in the girl's section when he sees what Jimin is holding up for him to try on. His bulging eyes almost fell out of their sockets and he's just, simply, staring at his dongsaeng, wondering how Jimin can ever come up with such an idea and what he did in his previous life to deserve this. 

It's a maid outfit.

"Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!" Yoongi screeches, not caring about his Swag image for a moment. "Noooooooo! I'm not gonna put that on!" 

"Yes, hyung! You're gonna look great!" Taehyung cries, joining in Jimin's chorus of "hyuuuuuuuuung! Pweeeeeeeeease!" 

Yoongi bites his lip. He's given in to them in the past. He's not going to give in to them now, especially since his pride is at stake. No! Never in his life is Yoongi going to wear a maid outfit.

But then again, he's not really the type of guy to argue. Jimin and Taehyung wrestle Yoongi into the fitting room, and the shop attendants must be wondering why on earth there is a ruckus in Fitting Room number 8 and there are three voices resounding from that fitting room.

"Ta-da! Jin-hyuuuung!" Taehyung runs to find their hyung, while Jimin holds Yoongi in place.

"Awww, how cute!" the shopkeepers smile at Yoongi as Yoongi pouts and looks at the ground. His Swag image is forever gone.

"What. In. The. World," Seokjin nearly drops the numerous childrens' clothes he's holding on to (most of which have either a Mario design or is pink). "Did. You. Do. To. Yoongi?" 

"But Yoongi-hyung looks cuuuuute!" Jimin squeals, and Yoongi just wants to bury himself somewhere where no one will ever find him again.

"No. Just no," Seokjin shakes his head, moving over to Yoongi, and giving Jimin and Taehyung their clothes that Seokjin is planning on buying. He helps Yoongi get out of the maid outfit in Fitting Room no. 8, where his clothes are still strewn all over the ground.

"Jimin and Taehyung just wanted to have a little bit of fun," Seokjin laughs, ruffling Yoongi's hair. "Though you did look cute for a while. You sure you don't want it?" 

"Not you too, hyung..." Yoongi can feel the flush rising to his cheeks.

Seokjin just laughs as he leads Yoongi out of the fitting room.

*********************************************************

(18) 

"Ooooooohh, hyung looks scary!" Jungkook walks over to Yoongi, who's grinning, and nearly trips over his Prince-of-Death-or-something-like-that's costume.

"It's cool and swag!" Yoongi raises his knife high the in air, pretending to stab someone. 

"Hiiii!" Hoseok bursts into the room with Jimin, and has the fright of his life when he sees Yoongi pretend to stab Jungkook with his fake knife (which looks quite real if you see it from Hoseok's angle). Hoseok then screams as he runs out of the room, only to come face to face with the Joker-painted face of Taehyung. Seriously, Taehyung looks like a miniature Joker, with that white hair and pale face and that bright red smile dancing across his face.

"Eeeeeeeeeeeeek!" Hoseok runs back in the direction of Yoongi's room and screeches as he sees Yoongi with the painted scars and stitches all over his face. "Helllpp! Jin-hyuuung!" 

"Yah, stop bullying your dongsaeng, Yoongi and Taehyung," Seokjin mutters, dressed up like Jack Sparrow. They're finally getting into the Halloween spirit.

"I-I didn't do anything, hyung," Taehyung whines. "I didn't do anythiiiiing!" 

Yoongi raises his knife again, relishing in the feel of the Halloween spirit as he wonders how swag this is.

**********************************************************
(19) 

"KUMAMOOOOON!" 

Yoongi looks like he's on cloud nine as he runs towards the giant bear mascot the group manages to encounter while on a vacation to Kyushu. Kumamon is happily dancing about, and Yoongi hugs the big bear.

"Kumamon~!" Yoongi laughs as the bear hugs him back.

Seokjin shakes his head as the other boys run over to Kumamon (with the exception of Hoseok, of course, he's deathly scared of mascots like these) and hug the bear, but of course, when they take the picture, Yoongi just wants that spot in front of Kumamon for himself.

"I never knew it was this bad," Namjoon laughs, as Yoongi continues dancing with Kumamon despite Seokjin (and Hobeom) calling for them to start moving again. It took Jimin, Taehyung and Namjoon to wrestle Yoongi away from Kumamon. Even then, Seokjin swears he sees heart shapes as Yoongi's eyes as the younger boy waves frantically to Kumamon.

Yoongi and his obsession with Kumamon is just too cute.

**************************************************************

(20)

"Yah, stop that," Yoongi mumbles, trying to sleep, turning over to his side. He's sleeping on the couch, in front of the television, and Jungkook, Jimin and Hoseok are just too bored, so Hoseok manages to break into Seokjin's stash of hairspray and such and is holding a bottle of it in his hand.

"Yoongi-hyuuuung! Play with us!" Hoseok cries, trying to pull at Yoongi's arm, but Yoongi refuses, trying to sleep, and trying to swipe his dongsaeng away.

"Hyuuuuuuung!" Jungkook grabs the hairspray from Hoseok and sprays it at Yoongi. Yoongi squeals and tries to hold up a cushion to protect himself. 

"Yaaaaah! Stop it!" Yoongi screams, trying to grab the hairspray away from Jungkook. "Noooooooo!" 

"Then come play with us!" Jungkook sticks out his tongue.

"Why you..." Yoongi growls, and starts chasing Jungkook and Hoseok and Jimin around the house, until they come to the kitchen and Jimin plugs the hairdryer in, before aiming it at Yoongi, and switching it on.

Yoongi swears he's been hit by a heat wave. 

"Yayayah! Cut it out!" Seokjin steps in and snatches the hairdryer away from Jimin. "And Yoongi, I thought you knew better." 

"Noooo! Hobi started it first!" Yoongi cries, pointing a finger at Hoseok.

"Ah, never mind," Seokjin mumbles, obviously too tired for this. "Hoseok, put the hairspray back where it should be and go help Yoongi clean his hair. You made it all yellow. Jimin and Jungkook, just go help set the table." 

Yoongi pouts as he and Hoseok go up to the bathroom to get the hairspray off themselves.

************************************************************

(21) 

"Hiiii!" Jungkook laughs at the camera. "This is Jungkookie!" Hoseok angles the camera as Jungkook walks up the stairs. "Today, I'll be showing you around Bangtan house!" Hoseok follows Jungkook as they head up to the hyung's room, and Jungkook points to the sleeping Yoongi.

"That's Yoongi-hyung, but he sleeps all day. It's really hard to find a time when he's not sleeping," says Jungkook. 

"Yah! I heard that!" Yoongi turns around and sits up, rubbing his bleary eyes. 

"Hyuuung! You look like a turtle!" Hoseok comments, angling the camera to video Yoongi.

"And you look like a horse," Yoongi retorts. 

"Hyuuuung! Yoongi said I look like a hoooorrrseee!" Hoseok runs down the stairs, and Yoongi flops back onto his bed, Jungkook hurriedly running after Hoseok.

Yoongi just can't be bothered at the moment.

************************************************************
(22)

"Hyuuung, can you speak English?" Jungkook asks, pestering Yoongi.

"No," Yoongi replies a little harshly. Honestly, he hates it when people talk about his English skills. 

"Namjoon-hyung can teach you!" Jungkook cries excitedly. "Come on, let's go!" 

Yoongi swears he's never more annoyed with his dongsaeng in his life ever, but he can never really deny his dongsaeng anything, so Yoongi just sighs and decides to take the English lesson with Jungkookie.

"Oh, hyung, you decided to join us too?" 

"Yeah. Kookie dragged me here," Yoongi says.

"Oh," Namjoon has a sparkle in his eye. "The word we're going to learn today is 'pardon'." 

"Pardon? I don't even know what that is in Korean," Yoongi mumbles.

"It just means that you say it whenever you need someone to excuse you. It's something like 'excuse me'," Namjoon explains, and Jungkook is already trying it out. Yoongi sighs and tries it along with Jungkook, honesly not knowing what Namjoon is saying half the time.

Why oh why does he have such a smart dongsaeng? 

"Okay, hyung, so what did you learn today?" Namjoon has a twinkle in his eye.

"Errr...pardon?" 

************************************************************************

(23) 

"That's a pretty...necklace, Yoongi, where did you get it?" Seokjin asks, pointing at the chain on Yoongi's neck. Yoongi's decked out in hiphop gear, complete with a black shirt, sunglasses he borrowed from Namjoon and black pants and of course, his chain.

"I'm swag, hyung. You're not swag," Yoongi grins. "And swag people are too swag to talk to non-swaggy people." 

"Min Yoongi, I just asked a simple question. Either you answer me or I'm keeping that chain of yours." 

"Fine. I got it at the store, when I went out with Joonie," says Yoongi. "It's cool, right? And swag!" 

"Yeah, it's cool," Seokjin nods. "How much is it?" 

"3615 won," says Yoongi. "That makes it a three-dolla chain!" 

Scratching his head and wondering where Yoongi learned all these stuff, Seokjin continues reading.

***************************************************************************

(24) 

"You look really white, hyung," Jimin pokes Yoongi's cheeks.

"Nooo! Stop it! I'm not white!" Yoongi mutters. "And it's called pale, not white." 

"You look like sugar, hyung," Hoseok laughs. "And you're really white, like sugar." 

"Su...ga?" Jungkook stares at Jimin blankly. 

"You know, like the sweets you eat, they've got sugar in them," Jimin grins.

"So...Yoongi-hyung is...suga?" 

"Yup, suga!" Jimin grins.

Yoongi likes the sound of that. Suga. Sounds weird but sounds great anyhow.

Suga, Swag King. 

****************************************************************************

kN0DmHBjPaDNXY9W3KvjpRLwXETknpbLSuOJJOtpxtZO1erPQeUEBAUWTHeAV8G73Yyx92OGsC_10HaO