Bangtan at a dance class

Adventures of Bangtan toddlers

Hi again! I'm really running out of ideas for stuff. If you'd like, you can request! I'm probably going to be doing a beach one after this...because well, doesn't Bangtan babies at a beach sound cute? There'd be a lot of running around and riding bikes hehe. 

I'm so freaking sorry this took so long (I had come down with a bad case of food poisoning--I hope you guys out there are staying healthy!!)!!!!! ><

Well, anyway, now we'll know where Jin gets his traffic police dance and RapMon's robot dance. (NOTE: EVERYTHING HAPPENING IN HERE IS PURELY FICTITIOUS.)

Enjoy~~

*****************************************************

Along the way, Hoseok and Jimin can't stop talking about the new one-day dance class they'd signed up for, and even though Seokjin and Yoongi had been against it at first, Bang Sihyuk and Hobeom had been all for it, so in the end, the whole house of Bangtan went for it.

"It's gonna be fun!" Hoseok grins, poking Seokjin in the stomach.

"Stop that!" Seokjin waves Hoseok away, staring out of the window of the car, which Hobeom-hyung is driving.

"I wanna stay home..." Yoongi pouts. Namjoon is sitting in the passenger's seat, Hobeom-hyung is driving, and the row of three behind them are Seokjin, Hoseok and Jimin. Behind those three are Yoongi, Jungkook and Taehyung.

"Well, don't complain so much and enjoy the lesson," Hobeom says from behind the wheel.

******************************************************

"See you later," Hobeom waves to the boys as they walk into the centre.

They are greeted by a lady dressed in a leotard and...really short shorts. 

"Hi, I presume you're here for that one-day dance course?" she smiles down at the boys. Jungkook hides behind Jimin.

"Yeah," Seokjin nods. 

"Well, we have three dance instructors and twenty one children participating in the course, so we'll have a total of seven children in each studio," says the lady. "Since there are seven of you, that's great! Come on," she nods. "I'll be your dance instructor for today. Please call me Instructor Kim." 

"Hi, Instructor Kim!" Hoseok bounds up to her. "What are we learning today?" 

"You get to choose," Instructor Kim nods, leading them to the dance studios and entering one. "Well, we opened up girl group dances, hip hop and simple pop and the choice is up to you." 

"Hip hop sounds cool," Namjoon says, as the boys crowd around to discuss. 

"We're not gonna do girl group dances, right?" Seokjin looks at his dongsaengs pleadingly.

"Nah," Yoongi shakes his head. "How about pop?" 

"Pop? You mwean like G-Dragon?" Jungkook looks up. 

"Yeah," Yoongi says. "But I wanna do hip hop." 

"Fine, hip hop it is," Seokjin nods, glad that they aren't at least doing girl group dances.

"Right, then let's do some stretching before trying out the dance, yeah?" Instructor Kim leads the boys in a series of stretches and what seems to be aerobic movements. She helps Jungkook whenever he falls, and has to keep Taehyung and Jimin focused on the stretches. When they're finally done, Instructor Kim plugs the speakers into the socket and plays a loud, American hip hop song--Pitbull's Time of Our Lives.

After giving them a preview of the song, Namjoon looks down to find Jungkook tugging at the hem of his shirt, "Hyung, what's ''?" 

Namjoon grins, "I dunno. Let's ask Seokjin-hyung later." 

"Right, so I'm going to teach you the dance step by step," Instructor Kim smiles at the eager group of boys.

**********************************

Hoseok is the best at this, followed by Jimin, and Jungkook is surprisingly better at the dance than Seokjin. After some time, Yoongi begins to get it also, along with Taehyung, leaving Namjoon and Seokjin still struggling. These two just aren't cut out for dance.

"You're moving really awkwardly, hyung," Yoongi says during their break. 

"Yeah, I know," Seokjin grits his teeth. He just can't get that move right. Whenever he wants to move his left leg, he moves his right, and when he wants to flick his wrist, he flicks his whole arm. Is it just his motor skills or is there just some curse put on him so that he can't dance.

"See hyung, you needa do it like this," Hoseok does the dance, but much slower, for both Seokjin and Namjoon to learn, and even Jimin has waddled over to the two hyungs and is correcting their moves.

Finally, Seokjin gives up and collapses on the ground, panting hard. 

"Yah, I'm done with this," he mutters, and Namjoon lands on the ground beside him.

"Are you all having a good time?" Instructor Kim returns from wherever she went, signalling the end of their breaktime.

"Yeah!" Hoseok grins and runs over to her. "Do we get to do girl group dances?" 

"If you have time, of course," Instructor Kim smiles and nods at him. 

"But Namjoonie and Seokjin-hyung just can't seem to get it," Hoseok whines.

"It's alright. They'll get it sooner or later," Instructor Kim says, patting him on the head. She stands up, "Come on, boys. We can do this!" 

***********************************

"What are you doing, hyung?!" Yoongi bursts out in laughter as he sees Seokjin trying hard to follow the steps but failing, ending up swiping his arms left and right in some sort of defeat. "Are you a traffic police?" 

"Aish, stop it!" Seokjin scratches his head. 

"It's alright. The dance looks creative," Instructor Kim kneels down. "It's like a whole new dance." 

"Yeah!" Seokjin pumps his fists in the air.

"It also follows the beat," Instructor Kim smiles. "With a little help, you may be able to choreograph your own dances next time." 

"W-What about me, Instructor?" Hoseok taps Instructor Kim's arm. He then starts dancing the dance that they had been taught earlier.

"That's really cute, Hoseok-shi," Instructor Kim smiles. "You'll make a great dancer, someday!" 

"Yay!" Hoseok cries, grinning and running around the room. 

Time suddenly stops when Hoseok slips and falls backwards, his head hitting the ground hard and his legs are bent in a 'W' shape. The boys run up to him, but all Hoseok says is, "Yah! I'm okay!" He gets up, pretends to slip and does the same move again, this time making sure his head doesn't hit the ground that hard. He stands up again, mouth breaking out into a huge grin. "This is my own dance move! Aw yeah!" He punches the air.

"Dance move? That looked like just flopping down on the ground to me," Namjoon grins. "Hey, check this out!" He squeezes his eyes shut and with what looks to be a pained expression, copies the movements of...a robot? Jimin falls to the ground, clapping and laughing, along with Taehyung. Yoongi is just using one hand to cover his eyes, getting secondhand embarrassment. Jungkook is just staring at Namjoon, mouth wide open. 

"That's great!" Instructor Kim smiles at Namjoon and ruffles his hair. "I think you'd all make great dancers one day. Who knows, you'd probably even become dancers and singers in the future!" 

"Yay!" Namjoon yells, clearly excited at having his dance moves recognized by Instructor Kim. 

"Well, let's do the dance one more time, and then we'll end off the day, shall we?" 

****************************************

When Hobeom comes to pick them up, the boys happily break out into a dance, executing the moves well. As if they were born to do things like this.

"Looks like you boys had fun today," Hobeom smiles at them, ushering them into the car.

"Well now, you can show Bang Sihyuk the dance moves you learnt." 

*****************************************