Bangtan Bomb!

Adventures of Bangtan toddlers

Hihi! Idk how interesting this is (I hope it is) and j-hope you enjoy it! :)) i love all of uuuuu!

Quick question: Idk if i asked before, but which Bangtan bomb do you like the most? Or if I did, what game shows did you like to see Bangtan on? (Keyword here is did :)) past tense)

*************************************************************

"Hi! This is Jeon Jungkook! And today, we're going to see Yoongi-hyung!"

"No, Kookie, you aren't supposed to do that! You're supposed to say we're going to see our hyung!" Taehyung snatches the camera from Jungkook.

"It doesn't matter," Namjoon calls from the couch.

"Okay, we're going to see our Yoongi-hyung!" Jungkook cries, bringing the camera up with him as he walks up the stairs, one step at a time, until he finally reaches the top, the camera waving around wildly.

Taehyung pushes open the door, and the camera continues his way inside, showing an image of Yoongi sleeping, neckpillow around his...neck, and head crashed onto the pillow, earphones plugged in and obviously drooling.

"See, this is Yoongi-hyung," Jungkook's voice is laughing. "He always sleeps. Okay, now let's go find Joonie-hyung!"

"I'm baaaaaaaaack!"

The camera turns around and Hoseok's at the doorway, apparently back from his dance class. Jimin literally jumps in fright, and there's a grunting from the bed above Jungkook's head. The camera elevates (Jungkook's climbing up the bunk bed) and now Yoongi's awake, rubbing his eyes and looking even more disgruntled and groggy than ever.

"Shut up, Seokseok!" Yoongi yells in a very annoyed voice, and now Taehyung's laughing, louder than ever. Yoongi swats at the camera, and the camera lowers now (Jungkook fears for his life) and Jungkook decides to film Hoseok now.

"Hyuuung! Don't call me Seokseok!" Hoseok whines, climbing up to his hyung's bed and throwing himself over Yoongi, when the older is trying to snuggle further into the depths of his blanket. "I'm not little!"

"Okay, now let's go find Joonie-hyung!" the living room comes into view, and the camera shakes violently until it finally rights itself in front of Namjoon, who is watching television and has a bowl of popcorn...or some kind of snack, at least, in his hands.

"Yah, you're blocking!" Namjoon tries to swipe at the camera, but Jungkook yells an adamant "No! Not leaving!" 

After a few failed and weak attempts at getting Jungkook to move, Namjoon decides to switch off the television and huff, "What do you want?" 

"Say something for the camera!"

"Hmmmm..." Namjoon hums, folding his arms and looking to be in deep thought.

Suddenly, someone screeches on the second level, jolting Namjoon out of his trance and Jungkook jumps, nearly dropping the camera (he would have dropped it if Jimin hadn't made him wind the camera strap around his wrist before he started filming).

"Heeeeeelp!" there's the sound of thumping and the camera flies through the air, landing directly in Taehyung's hands. Taehyung holds the camera so that it's facing a scuffling Jungkook with a screaming Jimin.

"See, that's Jiminnie and Kookie fighting again," Taehyung comments. He turns the camera to Namjoon, who's opting to read instead of watching television, seemingly engrossed in the book he's reading. Some quantum physics thing that Taehyung has absolutely no idea about. All he knows about space are the names of the planets and that there are unicorns living on Exoplanet.

"Hyung," Taehyung prods at Namjoon's legs.

"What?" Namjoon asks, shifting his attention from the two fighting to Taehyung.

"What did Jimin scream about?"

"I don't know," Namjoon gives Taehyung an immediate answer.

"You wanna go up and check?"

At this moment, Seokjin walks into view, "What are you doing, Kookie, Jimin?"

"Hyung just jumped on me!" Jungkook cries, trying to push a clinging Jimin off him. Seokjin helps the maknae, and Jimin manages to relate the tale of how there's a giant cockroach in the room and that the cockroach is going to eat him up.

"Is Yoongi still up there?" Seokjin asks, and Jimin nods.

And the million-dollar question: "Is Hobi still up there?"

Well, Jimin doesn't have to answer that. The next second, an ear-piercing shriek comes from the upper level, scaring the life out of Seokjin and Namjoon. Taehyung angles the camera so that he can see Hoseok screaming his head off, running down the stairs and jumping Seokjin.

"Hyunghyunghyunghyung! There's a cockroooaach!" Hoseok screams, clinging onto Seokjin's neck for dear life.

"Namjoon, go take care of it, will you?" Seokjin tries to wrestle a petrified Hoseok off him.

"Why me? You know I don't like cockroaches," Namjoon starts, but Seokjin gives him 'the look' and he's up, grabbing a piece of newspaper and heading up to the room to take care of the cockroach. Intrigued at how Namjoon's going to take care of the cockroach, Taehyung follows him up.

"Taeeeee! There's a cockroach up there! It's gonna eat you up!" Jimin yells at Taehyung, but Taehyung doesn't care. Especially if Jungkook's grabbing his arm and walking up with him to see Namjoon chasing the cockroach out.

Namjoon takes the newspaper, and instead of crushing the cockroach, he tries to shoo it out of the window, but it only makes matters worse. The cockroach starts flying.

Namjoon screams a little as he tries to swipe at the cockroach and guess what? When the cockroach goes under the bed, it immediately flies back out, and at least ten fruit flies fly out from under the bed. Taehyung drops the camera, the the camera landing on the ground and the strap falling in front of it. Jungkook's gone, and Taehyung quickly picks the camera up, trying to swat away the flies flying at him.

"Here! Hyung!" Jungkook comes running back a moment later, something in his hands that's so heavy he has to lug it with both.

"You're a genius, Kookie!" Taehyung cries, as Jungkook, with a heave, lifts the vacuum cleaner up, in all the fruit flies along with the cockroach. After the job is done, and with Namjoon's help, Jungkook puts the vacuum cleaner where it belongs.

And guess what? Yoongi slept through the entire thing. When Taehyung left, Yoongi was still sleeping on his bed.

****************************************************************

"The cockroach's gone, get off me," Seokjin mutters, managing to throw Hoseok off him and onto the sofa, where Hoseok looks like he's about to cry.

"Actually, it was all Jungkook's work. He should take the credit," Namjoon laughs. "But a vacuum cleaner to take care of fruit flies. I'd never have thought of that in a million years!" (Little did he know that eleven years later, at 4am, Jungkook would be doing the exact same thing)

"Wow, Jungkook's even more useful-er than you!" Jimin grins. "That's why Jungkookie's the golden maknae!" He runs over to hug Jungkook, but Jungkook moves himself out of reach, sending Jimin crashing into the wall. But this doesn't deter Jimin. Seokjin sighs as Taehyung moves the camera about, filming Jungkook running away from Jimin and Hoseok laughing at the scene as Taehyung takes refuge on the couch with Hoseok after Jungkook almost crashed into him. 

"Hyung, when's dinner? I'm getting hungry!" Taehyung calls out to Seokjin, who's just putting on his frilly pink Mario-themed apron (actually those are just Mario stickers that Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung have decided to stick onto the apron after buying them with their own pocket money for Seokjin's late birthday present).

"I'm going to cook now. Might take a bit of time," Seokjin says. "If you're hungry you can eat some of the biscuits first."

Taehyung narrowly avoids a running Jimin as he runs over to the kitchen, setting the camera down on the kitchen table before walking over to the cookie jar to take a few cookies. He returns to the camera with crumbs all over his hands, and he picks the camera up again, some of the crumbs attaching themselves to the lenses. 

All of a sudden, there's a crash. Taehyung decides to head out to investigate the matter, and sure enough, he comes out with Seokjin to see a photograph that has crashed onto the ground, and the coffee table is overturned. What did Jungkook and Jimin...urggggh! Seokjin walks over to the table, and yells for Namjoon to help him. Namjoon grudgingly gets up, and Jungkook and Jimin are standing behind Seokjin, heads bowed and waiting for punishment.

What really happened is that after a while of being chased around, Jungkook and Jimin had a truce. And that Jimin would stop chasing him if Jungkook gave Jimin is ultra cool Nerf gun and wushu stick. Why Jungkook got into wushu is very interesting. Considering Jungkook's taking aikido, wushu, taekwondo and even karate and judo, Seokjin figures he's got to be even more careful about angering the maknae now. One day Jungkook can just whack him good with those...taekwondo skills he has.

"You're telling me you whacked the coffee table with an wushu stick," Seokjin mutters, arms folded across his chest, but with the pink apron, he looks less than menacing.

"Yeah," Jungkook looks apologetic. Meanwhile, both Namjoon and Hoseok have escaped and are probably now up in the hyung's bedroom doing their own thing.

"Well, at least none of you are hurt," Seokjin pats both their heads. "But I'd need help to push the table back. I'll deal with the photograph."

Jungkook and Jimin nod, still looking very guilty before they move over to the table to try to right it. Meanwhile, Seokjin walks over to the dropped photograph, and it's that picture of the seven of them having fun at an amusement park. Hoseok still looked a little green from coming down from the roller-coaster and Jungkook has that scary face-mask he's bought since Lotte World. Jimin's still clinging to Taehyung as if his life depended on it, especially after Namjoon had dared Jimin to go into the haunted house and Namjoon'd pay him a few hundred won from his own savings for it.

Of course, Jimin agreed and Seokjin made Yoongi go with him just in case.

Yoongi came out yawning, but Jimin's face was as white as a sheet, eyes seemingly devoid of all life.

But Jimin was okay later on, and he had fun the rest of the day. Seokjin fondly touches the photograph as he removes it from its frame, and hurriedly throws the broken frame away into the trash bin, before getting the broom and dustpan and sweeping up the little bits of glass on the ground.

After putting back the broom and dustpan, Seokjin finally decided to go back to cooking.

********************************************************

"Do something funny, hyung," Jungkook's in possession of the camera again, and Taehyung has trying to decide whether or not they should delete the recording he had of Seokjin sweeping up the glass on the ground because it's not funny enough.

Yoongi mutters something intelligible, and sits up this time, finding it impossible to keep the maknae line away for long. Yoongi scrunches his face into what he feels is probably the weirdest and funniest expression people would only see once in their lifetime. Soon, Jungkook has fallen from the ladder leading up to Yoongi's bed and crashed onto the ground, laughing so hard that he doesn't even feel the pain in his when he fell, and it's so loud that Hoseok actually wakes up from his nap and peers curiously at them. Namjoon, however, continues snoring.

Yoongi sinks back into his sheets, surprisingly satisfied. He really needs to get another ten hours of sleep to fulfill his daily twenty hours of sleep needed.

"Don't bother me anymore," Yoongi calls down to Jungkook, who's still laughing hysterically. Yoongi grins as he buries his face into his pillow and plugs in his earphones. It's funny what kids find funny.

******************************************************************

"Hyung, Kookie's gone!" Jimin's with the camera now, and he's poking his head in the kitchen.

"Go find him then," Seokjin says, not looking up from his book and his apple juice.

"Oh, okay!" Jimin smiles, and leaves the kitchen, camera still clutched in his hand. He turns the camera so that he's filming himself. "This is Jiminnie! Off to look for our Jeon Jungkookie!" Jimin wanders around the house. "Jeon Jungkookieeee! Jeon Jungkookieeee!" He walks around the living room, peering under dusty sofas, and behind the shoe rack near the door and even in the tiny house of the cuckoo bird in their ancient grandfather's clock.

"Oh! Jungkookie!" Jimin cries, running up the stairs to see Jungkook just coming out from the toilet. "Kookie! Do something cool!"

Jungkook gives Jimin (or rather, the camera) a long hard stare, standing stock-still, at least, until Hoseok comes into the camera, squealing as he tries to act cute in front of the camera.

"No, Hobi-hyung! Go away! I wanna see Kookie!" Jimin tries to wave Hoseok away, but Hoseok comes back. Impossible to shake off, Namjoon had said.

"Kookieeeee!" Jimin pounces on Jungkook, and Jungkook manages to dodge in the nick of time, and Jimin and the camera crashes to the ground.

"Hyuuung! Noooo!" Jungkook zips into the hyung's bedroom, and Jimin follows after him. Well, it looks like Jungkook's chosen a very good and safe place to hide from Jimin. He's now standing directly over Yoongi's sleeping form, the older not having woken up, and it'll be a miracle to catch Jungkook and not wake up Yoongi.

Well, it looks like Jimin would have to give up on this...mission. He'll do it another time. (Little did he know he'd do it again ten years into the future)

*******************************************************************

"Done with your little...whatever you call it?"

"It's a Bangtan bomb!" Jungkook cries, raising the camera and grinning.

"Bangtan bomb?" Seokjin glances over at Namjoon, who shrugs.

"Yeah! A Bangtan bomb! You know! Bangtan for us and bomb because..."

"Because bomb means something cool and swag," Namjoon grins, tucking into his bowl of rice.

"Did someone say swag?" Yoongi yawns as he walks down the stairs, rubbing his eyes and clutching that Kumamon stuffed toy.

"Nope, nobody," Seokjin and Namjoon say at the same time.

"JINX! You owe me a soda, hyung," Namjoon grins, and Seokjin swears under his breath. Or at least, as close to a swear that a nine-year-old can get.

"Whatever," Seokjin mutters loud enough for Namjoon to hear.

"Alright, so when we film stuff next time, let's call it a Bangtan bomb!" Jungkook raises his hands in victory.

Well, let the kids have their fun, Seokjin smiles to himself.