*A Wedding Heist

Adventures of Bangtan toddlers

In response to Mushi98's request: Bangtan at a wedding! Yep, I can totally imagine the disasters they're going to cause...

Quick Question: Has there ever been mishaps (funny or not) during weddings you attend? P.S. I've only been to one wedding before soooo im sorry if this doesn't go like it should

Sorry Yoongi this is like a belated birthday prezzie

P.S. I swear the wedding only comes in in the first half of the story

Enjoy!

**************************************************************

"Ooooooh! Look! Yoongi-hyung!"

Jimin can very obviously see where Jungkook is pointing at. Jungkook is bouncing excitedly in his chair as Yoongi settles himself down at the piano. Yoongi has been chosen out of the many other children to play the Wedding March during this event (honestly, Jimin cannot remember the names of the groom and bride at all).

The soup is served before them, but Jimin and Jungkook's eyes are focused on their favourite hyung, currently dressed in a tuxedo and playing the Wedding March as best as he can. Jungkook knows that Yoongi-hyung has only taken lessons for a while, but this...

The bride and the groom are have still not graced the banquet hall with their presence. Jungkook glances to the front of the hall, where the wedding cake is, decorated with perfect, white icing and the plastic models of the bride and the groom standing on the cake. He wants to sink his teeth into all that sugar. Really.

So Jeon Jungkook devises a plan. Which may or may not involve the help of Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung, and the flower boy, Jung Hoseok. Namjoon is still curled up at the table with a book in hand, soup still untouched and probably wouldn't be touched for another hour or so, and needless to say, he's absolutely oblivious to Jungkook's plan, or well, Taehyung's plan, considering that Taehyung has taken up the planning to get the cake.

**************************************************

Yoongi knows his brothers are up to something. Something weird that would definitely get them into trouble.

Well, he continues to play as the groom walks up to the front of the hall, where the priest is waiting. Yoongi watches his brothers' table out of the corner of his eye. Taehyung is being unnaturally loud today...not that he isn't loud all the time. And, it looks like...is Park Jimin eyeing the cake?

Then, it all happens at once.

Yoongi jumps, slamming his fingers down on the wrong keys as Hoseok suddenly screams and drops the basket of flowers. Something flies out from the basket and lands on the ground--a big, brown shape in the size of a giant roach! If Yoongi himself isn't so far away, he would have screamed as well and possibly threw himself at someone.

But then again, the roach doesn't seem to be moving. Yoongi squints and that...looks suspiciously familiar like Taehyung's prank roach.

Well, it does the trick--it has Hoseok screaming his head off as he leaps onto Namjoon. Namjoon shrieks and the two of them tumble backwards, landing harshly onto the floor. The entire hall has gone quiet, all heads turned towards the table where the boys are sitting at. 

"It's just a fake cockroach," Taehyung grins, walking over to the toy lying on the ground and picks it up by its antenna, swinging it around. Yoongi can see some of the people getting disgusted and some of them simply turning their heads away, sighing something like "Kids will be kids", but all in all, no one was too bothered by it. Even the groom was laughing his head off.

But, unlike the other guests currently returning to their food like nothing's happened, Yoongi squints and realizes that both Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook were missing from the table, both their soups untouched. But can they be planning...?

The side door is ajar. That much Yoongi can see, even as he sits himself down to continuue playing after the whole cockroach fiasco. Yoongi narrows his eyes at the door. Why on earth is the door open? He can hear the bride's footsteps as she walks down the banquet hall. Even Yoongi has to admit that she is especially pretty.

He hears a slight 'bang' sound and Yoongi jolts, almost hitting the wrong keys, but he catches himself. He finds, under his piano...when did the two--?! Realizing that their hyung has found them, the giggling Jungkook and Jimin dart out from under the piano to behind another cover. 

And this is when Yoongi decides he should play the hero and stop his mischievous dongsaengs from ruining the wedding. Really. This is eight year old Min Yoongi we're talking about. Saviour of the universe.

But then again, Min Yoongi's grand plan (basically expose his dongsaengs for what they're doing) is stopped when he realizes that everyone is quiet and waiting for the bride and groom to say their vows. Meanwhile, he catches sight of Jimin about to stick his finger into the cake (and Jungkook basically having his mouth opened wide, about to at the icing).

"What are the two of you...?" someone suddenly says quietly. Yoongi sees Jimin and Jungkook discovered by someone in black, hands on his hips (who the hell is that Yoongi has no idea and why is he even there).

At this, everyone stops and turns to watch as the man pulls Jimin and Jungkook out from their hiding place.

"B-But we're not..." Jimin tries to defend himself, and Yoongi can only see Taehyung slapping his forehead and Seokjin's appalled expression.

"You're coming with me," the scary man in black grabs the two by their wrists and heads towards a back door. Meanwhile, almost as if the whole thing never happened, the wedding continues, but with a lot more chattering in the air.

**************************************************

"We have to go save Jiminnie and Kookie," Hoseok says, and Seokjin sighs resignedly.

"But we don't even know where they are," Yoongi huffs.

The wedding has yet to end, but Yoongi is sitting back at the Bangtan table, happily eating the food laid out before him. Well, out of his six other brothers, the two noisiest ones are gone, so...

"We have to get them back somehow...they're gonna miss all the food," Hoseok continues.

"Not that I'd mind," Namjoon says, stuffing his face with duck meat, earning a slap on the head from Seokjin.

"So, I have an idea," Seokjin says, and drags out a...is that a makeup bag?

"What are those?" Taehyung asks, and Seokjin's eyes twinkle.

"This is a disguise," Seokjin winks, bringing out a wig and his makeup pouch, along with a dress of sorts that would most probably look good on anyone petite.

"And why'd you bring a disguise."

"I bought it before I came here," Seokjin rolls his eyes. "I'm going cosplaying soon so I'd need the wig, but the dress is a wedding gift. If you put them together, it's a disguise!"

"And what's your plan?"

"We're going to dress one of us up as a girl, because I think it would be easier to creep around in the hallways that way, and we're going to sneak around and ask where Jungkook and Jimin are," Seokjin says. "And we're all going to trail behind that person so we can rescue them."

"That sounds like the weirdest plan and it's possibly the plan of all plans with the highest chance of failure," Namjoon shakes his head, grinning. "But I'm in." Taehyung and Hoseok echo Namjoon.

"Since all of us are in, you're in by default," Seokjin says, and Yoongi's eyes widen. Since when did he agree to this ridiculous plan of theirs?

"Now we need someone who looks like a girl," Seokjin says.

Suddenly, Yoongi feels many eyes on him, and he nearly drops his spoon when he finds that he's the target of the attention of all the occupants of the table.

"Yoongi-yah~!" Seokjin coos, and Yoongi knew that there was a catch.

*************************************************************

That is how Min Yoongi becomes Min Yoonji, the lost girl wandering the hallways of the hotel. And, well, Seokjin's idea was scrapped because ("it lacked too many details, hyung") Namjoon had a better one. Since the dress was white, and Yoongi's skin is generally pale anyways...

All Yoongi really has to do is to glare at anyone that walks by or offer them a creepy smile, which Seokjin has suggested. Yoongi decided on glaring.

So when they find the first security officer sleeping, Yoongi and the group of four behind him make their way past him and into a restricted area where Yoongi hears shouting. Cringing a little, he steels himself and is comforted by the sounds of metal clinking from the banquet hall just separated by a hallway-- the vents let sound pass--and presses on.

"There's a guard!" Taehyung whispers, and Yoongi stands his ground as the guard emerges from behind a corner, whistling a tune to himself, at least until he sees Yoongi and freaks out on the spot. It's all Namjoon and Seokjin can do not to laugh out loud and give away their position as Yoongi sends him a death glare.

"I hear something," Hoseok whispers, not long after the guard has left, presumably trying to forget about whatever ghostly apparition he's seen. Really, just make Yoongi look as pale as possible and adding on a white gown would scare the crap out of anyone.

There's the sound of talking behind two doors just ahead of them, and Yoongi storms up to it, wanting to get this hell of a dress off of him. It's Min Yoonji's turn to shine!

However, when the door bursts open, the five of them can only see Jimin and Jungkook cheering happily to whatever story the man is telling them, each with a plate of cake in their hands.

"What is going on here?" the man's expression is incredulous, but Jimin and Jungkook exclaim, "Hyungs!"

"Can someone please explain this to me? I think a migraine's coming on," Namjoon says, rubbing at his temple. Did they launch this rescue mission for nothing?

"First of all, what are you all doing here?" the man cries, looking less than pleased.

It takes around ten minutes for Seokjin to explain the entire situation to the man. The man shakes his head, commenting something about how lucky Jimin and Jungkook are to have hyungs like them. After which, he explains how he really isn't finidng the wedding interesting either and was just invited because he was the uncle of the brother of the bride's mother. After Jimin and Jungkook had explained their plan to him, he agreed to give them cake and tell them stories in exchange for not telling the bride.

"Alright, so we're all good?" he says, smiling, until he lands his eyes on Yoonji. "Wait a minute, aren't you the piani--"

"Wait, you're Yoongi-hyung?" Jimin looks absolutely ridiculed, staring wide-eyed at Yoongi. Yoongi rolls his eyes and stays silent, obviously dissatisfied with the disguise but it's not like he can do anything about it.

"Yoongi-hyung aside, what happened to the kid you saved from the tree?" Jungkook asks.

************************************************************