Bangtan at home

Adventures of Bangtan toddlers

"Hyung~!" 

Seokjin groans as he hears Jimin's voice from the bedroom. He gets off the chair he was standing on to reach the stove and walks towards the bedroom. 

"What?" 

"N-Namjoon-hyung..." Jimin looks like he's on the verge of tears. "Namjoon-hyung buwwy me!" 

"Namjoon, what did you do this time?" 

"I destroyed his lego building," Namjoon gestures to the lego pieces lying on the ground, showing no evidence of the fact that it was a building in the first place. Seokjin sighs.

"Look, Jimin, after dinner, hyung will build a new one with you, okay?" Seokjin barely finishes his sentence and sees Jimin nodding his head when he hears a scream and crying.

"Namjoon, go play with Jimin first and don't break any of his toys," says Seokjin, before running on his tiny legs up to the attic, only to find Jungkook crying and Taehyung waving a light sabre around. Actually, attempting to wave it. The light sabre is so heavy he can barely hold it up. From the looks of it, Taehyung had hit Jungkook on the foot and the maknae's obviously not happy about that. Seokjin picks up Jungkook from the ground and tries to comfort the little bundle of joy. Meanwhile, he shoots a death glare to Taehyung. 

"Sowwy," Taehyung puts the light sabre down.

Seokjin makes a mental note to himself to lock the attic door next time. 

"Hyung, the veggies are burning." 

"What?" Seokjin sees Yoongi at the entrance of the attic. He hands Jungkook and Taehyung over to Yoongi.

"Play with them first, okay?" Seokjin runs down to the attic, not wanting to hear any of Yoongi's whines of "I don't wanna!" 

A burning smell coming from the kitchen hits Seokjin's face. He quickly climbs up the chair and turns the stove off. Well, the boys will have their veggies a little charred for dinner tonight. He brings the plate of vegetables out first, before bringing the other plates of meat. 

"Hobi! Namjoon! Come help set the table!" 

Two four year olds walk into the kitchen, Hobi yawning and Namjoon with a notepad in hand. Seokjin hands them the forks, spoons and bowls, a little scared that they might accidentally poke each other in the eyes with the forks or break the bowls...

Crash

Seokjin barely turns his back on the two when he hears a crash sound. Namjoon looks down at the broken bowl. "Oops." 

Knowing from personal experience that yelling at them will do no good, Seokjin mutters. "Never mind. Let me handle this." Hobi, go set the tables. Namjoon, go ask Yoongi to come down and keep an eye on Taehyung, Jungkook and Jimin." 

Namjoon salutes him, looking a little guilty, but he walks up to the bedroom nonetheless, screaming, "Hyung!" Meanwhile, Hoseok runs over to tables and begins happily humming a tune. He places the bowls and spoons and forks neatly on the table, before running back to Seokjin for more things to do. Seokjin is holding a large pot of rice and he puts it on the table, a little proud of himself.

"Hyung!" 

Seokjin turns around and sees Namjoon crying and covered in red paint. Looks like the Double Trouble have teamed up on him. Yoongi, meanwhile, is also on the verge of tears and...

His hair is yellow.

No. No. Yoongi's hair is not yellow. It was brown.

It was brown.

"Jimin and Taehyung...they put paint..." Yoongi sniffles. 

"You've got to be kidding me," Seokjin mutters, before he finds Jungkook crawling into the kitchen, his clothes covered in blue paint. Seokjin sighs as he leaves Hoseok in the kitchen, telling him to stay put before he brings Yoongi, Namjoon and Jungkook to the bathroom to clean themselves, leaving Yoongi in charge of the trio's bathtime. Seokjin goes over to the bedroom to confront the two...

And he wishes he hadn't.

Taehyung and Jimin are laughing their lungs out, paint all over their bodies, and the tubes squeezed dry are lying on the ground, forgotten. "Stop that!" 

Jimin and Taehyung immediately bow down. "Sowwy, hyung." Jimin gives Seokjin his puppy dog eyes.

"Go bathe, now!" Seokjin looks at the mess and he wants to cry. Jimin and Taehyung drop their heads and walk to the bathroom, where Yoongi, Namjoon and Jungkook are. One day he's going to go crazy from these...babies.

Once everyone has finished bathing and ready for dinner, Seokjin leads them down...to find half the food gone and Hoseok with sauce all over his mouth.

He knew it. 

"Hyung...I got hungry," Hoseok says, grinning.

"Never mind," Seokjin mumbles to himself. "Go do your homework." 

"Okay!" Hoseok runs out of the kitchen. Meanwhile, Seokjin sits all the toddlers down at the table...

"Hyung! I wanna sit next to Kookie!" Jimin cries.

"Hyung! I don't like Yoongi!" Taehyung bawls.

"Hyung, I don't want to sit with Taehyung! He covered me in paint!" Namjoon whines.

Seokjin, after much fussing, manages to get the boys sitting down in their preferred seat and begin dinner. But then again...

"Hyung! I don't like egg!" Yoongi pouts

"Hyung! I don't wanna eat veggies!" Jimin flails his arms in the air.

Seokjin buries his head in his hands.

***************************

"Hyung, wead us a bedtime stowy," Jungkook holds up a book, titled "Crystal Angel". 

"Fine then," Seokjin smiles at the youngest. He hits himself on the bed. The rest of the boys pile onto the bed and snuggle next to Seokjin. Yoongi leans in on Seokjin's shoulder, Hoseok curling up next to Seokjin's feet, Namjoon resting his chin on Seokjin's other shoulder, Jimin settling himself behind Seokjin and sitting on his pillow, Jungkook snuggling into Seokjin's side and Taehyung propping his head on his hands, waiting for the story.

Seokjin reads aloud, about how the Crystal Angel has always been the saviour of Periwinkle Kingdom, and that as long as the Crystal Angel is happy, the people are happy, but one day, a farmer makes the Crystal Angel sad, and there was rain for a long, long time. 

"Why is there rain for a long time?" Hoseok asks, staring at the illustrations on the book.

"Because the Crystal Angel was sad," says Seokjin. "Alright, so..." 

After Seokjin finally finishes the story, he finds all the boys asleep on the bed. Smiling to himself, Seokjin leans back and sleeps too. 

***************************

"Hyung, I don't wanna go to school!" 

'Hyung, I don't like egg mayonaise sandwich!" 

"Hyung~!" 

************************

A/N: My first ever Bangtan baby scenario! I hope it fits...is it quite short? Does Seokjin seem too mature? Maybe it's because he always needs to take care of the boys!^^ Well, I hope you liked it! If you want, you can request for scenarios~(I'm sure to run out of ideas one day :D)