let's go to the beach!

2:21
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

        ( am not done editing but enjoy)

 The silent sunrise was felt across the house as everybody, one by one ,  woke up to a deadly quiet house .Not even the birds song was alive today .   .   A very warm and quiet morning. All still unaware of what had happened yesterday and very nervous about the brothers interaction that's bound to happen at breakfast were busy contemplating all the possible outcomes that might happen at the grand breakfast mrs kim is preparing. None except hyeon and joon, even aware of the condition jae came back in are anxious to what type of drama is gonna unfold today.

 

 

    It was almost 11 when all sat down for breakfast. All except hyeon was awake by 9 but she being the main guest al have waited till she woke up. Not even a single word was exchanged as they waited for hyeon . Just like their deadly quiet morning the breakfast table was filled with a weird air of silence as all sat down and started eating.  Not just feel but you can cut the tension on the air by a knife.  From one to two to ten minutes they sat down in silence waiting for somebody to say anything. Sungi , as always, unable to handle the silence started talking about everything he has heard on the news . One by one then all started getting into his conversation and minutes later the whole table was in a serious discussion .

 

     “ .   .    . What time did he get here ?” lay leaning to hyeon on  his right asked . Forced to glance at his brother when ever he looked up, lay still can’t comfort his nervous heart about what has happened yesterday and jae in front of him silently gulping down his wine as though it was his breakfast was adding more nerves than convincing him that his brother was fine.

 

    “ .    .    .  Around four “ hyeon leaning whispered back. Waking up minutes before breakfast was served she has forgotten even to let lay know that his brother was fine as she just ran down to her chair. Now thinking about it she is even curious who called lay to breakfast .  .  He was already seated when she walked out to the balcony .   .   .  Maybe it was joon.

 

   “ .     .    .  Was he ok , did he had .   ,  

 

    “ .    .     .  He's fine , he just needed some alone time”

 

 

leaning even closer she whispered answering before lay even finished his question. Her leaning and whispering wouldn’t surprise anyone but add her right hand that landed on lays shoulder and gave it a gentle tap .   .  .  That has raised some eyebrows and all that saw it sent their eyes immediately to the man sitting cross . forget the shoulder patting .  .  Jae has caught every little smile hyeon has been giving lay from the moment she sat down . All her little giggle as she whispered something to his brothers ears.  Maybe it is the wine but even he is getting conflicted in what to make out of it .  .  Should he be mad or sad about what his eyes are witnessing . No matter how much he trys or what happens between them it looks like hyeon would never be what she is around lay around him . She will never be this playful to tap his shoulder gently or whisper into his ears whatever was making her giggle .  

 

    “ .    .     .  So what are you too whispering about?” mrs kim across the other end of the table asked loudly bringing everybodies attention to lay and hyeon . Mrs kim just like joon has seen the confused look on jaes face and his sharp eyes analyzing and for the death of her couldn't just let it slip .    .    .   She has caught jaes curious eyes glaring at the two and she knows if she doesn't ask nobody will. The conversation between the chef and sungi died down all waiting for one of the two to reply .

      Hyeon Startled by the question and all the eyes that glared her way waited a second to realize why all had that questioning look on their face as they stared at her rather than lay , who after catching his brother's eyes sent his to his plate.

 

  “ .   .   .  He just asked me how you were doing “ hyeon pointing with her spoon to jae answered .  . Her eyes on mrs kim,who for the first time  since she has meet had on a serious and almost angry look from.

 

     One look at mrs kim then joon .   .  Then she knows what this is about and as the argument between the chef and aungi starts again she sent her curious eyes to jae in front of her . Busy pouring more wine into his glass jae didn't catch her glance .  Didn't want to catch her glance either as he kept his eyes on his glass chugging down all that he had poured. No Need for questioning h8m she knew his either mad or annoyed by something.

 

1 .   2.    . 3  the minutes went by as the heated debate goes on. Unlike everybody else hyeon was still caught up on the question asked earlier and the looks she got .  As always thinking about everything she has done .   .   All her whispering and giggling and patting coming to mind quickly .  Were they mad about that ? She asked herself glancing at the people now busy laughing at sungi who's losing his own debate he started .  

 

      “ .   .  . Damage control hyeon “ she whispered to herself as she got a quick glance at jae.  After what has happened yesterday and the brothers relationship she should have know why jae would be a bit mad at her actions . It's not the the big things but these little moments of preference she shows to lay that always makes him anxious and just as what happened yesterday make him doubt everything when she threatens him for lays sake.

 

     “ .    .     .   How's the food ?” she asked almost silencing all as they noticed the person her eyes were directed at . The awkwardness of her question .   .  The insecurity in her voice .   .  The nervous hands of hers playing with her spoon .  Even lay next to her was startled as he looked at her. All holding back thier smile as they figured out what hyeon was doing gave her a pity filled look.

 

      “ .   .    .  Are you asking me or .  . “ jae pointing at himself glared at hyeon . He along with everybody else was caught off guard by her question .

 

   “ .   .   .   You don’t look like you're eating .  .  “ she pointed at his plate

 

   “ .   .   That's why .  ?” she added if she could slap herself this would be the one time she would do it with no hesitation. It might have helped if the rest of the people were back at their conversation but her question has silenced the whole table.all ears paying attention and kennelly waiting on the weird conversation that started between the cutely awkward couple.

 

   “ .    .     . I don't have an appetite” jae replied breaking the silence that was waiting for his reply .  He more than anybody else waiting for what she's gonna do next .  .   Hyeon nervous  and embarassed have been busy chopping the piece of croot as she looks even more awkward than ever trying hard not to glance up to him .

 

     “ .    .    . The food is amazing “ lay jumped in saving his friend from the silence .

 

  “ .   .  .  Oh thank you “mrs kim with a big smile replied . They have thought lay might not even  say a single word at this table but hearing his voice has left a small smile on all . It's not just hyeon who has lays back seems to be that lay has her back too .

 

   “ .   .   .  Are they trying to make small talk?” sungi who thought his voice was low asked but not just joon who he was whispering it too but all across the table have caught his question.

 

   “ .   .    .  Ridiculous isn't it “ joon replied as he sent his eyes back to his plate and went on eating . Being the only one who has spent the most time with hyeon and jae he knows along with everybody that these two people don't do small talk . Never have he seem them start  conversation with a good morning or how are you doing  .    .    .  they have their own way of communicating .

 

   “ .    .    .  I thought everything was unspoken with them “ sungi added and it could have been more true . They didn't need to make small talk or ask stupid questions.  Or even know eachother that well .   .  Thier connection goes deeper than that and one look would be enough to answer all those unnecessary question .

 

       Like everybody else hyeon has smiled at sungis comment as she glanced up .   .   .one look at jae’s sharp eyes and she's assured at how much the man sitting in front adors her to death. He has proven it .  .  Said it .  Time and time again.

 

  “ .   .    .  It's bad enough to see them gawking at each other imagine if they were the cuddly and talking ones , ugh” sungis comment forced even the two brother to break their serious looks and start smiling .

 

     “ .    .     .  Calling each other nicknames and celebrating every freakin day  ugh” he added. His resentment for overly affectionate  couples was very clear to notice as he went on.

   “ .   .    .  But it won't hurt to show some affection sometimes “ mrs kim interrupted his rampage.

 

    “ .   .   .   Don’t mind him, his ex was the overly attached type” joon interpreted clearing the whole thing for lay and hyeon who weren't really sure why sungi had such strong hate for the topic.

 

   “ .   .    if i have to tell you i love you everyday then you're an obsessive “ sungi reply started the wave of laughter across the table. He has always been known to be the one to lightin up the mood in this house.

 

     “ .   .    .   Well some people never even say i love you , doesn't mean they don't either “ hyeon who should have stayed quite commented . Mrs kim didn't even waste a second to reply to hyeon

      

      “ .    .    . Well , would you have believed that he loved you if he had never said it ?” mrs kim asked and all turned their smiling eyes to hyeon who cut off guard by the question just stay still

 

  “ .    .     .  She didn't even believe me after i said it” jae added with smirk .

 

 

 None .  . Not even lay could describe the weird feeling that washed over all of them as they heard jae’s raspy voice whispered out what he just said .  His reply, just like mrs kim question , has left hyeon silent again but this time there was a small tug at her heart that spread out through her body in  seconds as she took in his little smirk.

 

   “ .    .     .  I think jae might be the overly attached type “ when the silence lasted longer than it should joon interrupted . The shocked look on hyeon's face and her eyes that look like they have second before they start tearing up , focused on jae .   .  They knew what jae has said has really gotten into hyeon .

 

  “ .    .    .  If given the chance he might even be the obsessive type “ sungi added trying to shift the conversation .

 

   “ .    .     .  I don't  think he is the attaching type , i have never even seen him even call hyeon once “ mrs kinds always was up for jae defence .

 

  “ .   .  Kwenchana” lay leaning to hyeon asked .    .   .  He didn't get a reply.

 

“ .    .     .  Well he know she won't show up even he calls her so why bother “ joon focused on his breakfast replyed .

 

  “ .   .   .  But come on now , he was risking everything he has for her “ sungi jumped in reminding all the

 

  “ .    .    .  So he willing to throw his money makes him more attached to her ?, “ mrs kim asked

 

  “ .    .    . He's definitely way attached to her than she is ; you haven't seen what he use to look like at beginning of all this “ joon picking his wine glasse up went on with his argument and now he even had sungis support . it was sungi and him versus mrs kim.

 

    “ .    .    .  Am sure if the places were switched hyeon would risk all that he has risked for his sake “ the chef trying to be the moderator spoke but what he has said more than moderating the issue convinced all how one sided their relationship was. Even lay who supposedly knows hyeon more than anybody sitting on this table or jae ,The man in love with her himself , were sure if hyeon was in jae's place the whole situation would have been different .

 

  “ .   .    .  Wouldn't you?” the chef asked when the table went dead quiet giving him an impression that she definitely won't .

 

    “ .     .    .  Just because i don't have millions to throw away for your sake doesn't mean i don't love you “ hyeon shouted shocking all .   . Eun by her left side has even jumped up when she heard hyeon's voice . Sungi who had a spoon full of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter