I wasn't thinking.

2:21
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ommo" hyeon cried out as she swung in the air landing in the cold water.

 

" hyeona "  lay ran to the poll his brain screaming for him to jump in as his feet stopped inches away from the pool. No matter how hard his brain screamed his body did not follow .    .    .   It just turned numb as the dark figure in the water started sinking down.

        " do something .   .   ." he turned around noticing the red emergency stick .   .   . He started running across but stopped seconds later when he heard another splash.

 

      He stood there his eyes zooming into the tall black figure that's dove into the pool towards hyeon.

 

 " is that hyung    .     .      . " he took a step closer to the pool to have a better view of the man.

"It can't be .    .   .  It has to be joon" Lay stopped

 

    " what's going on  .     .   ."joon ran into the room surprised to find only lay .

      " did he .    .    . " joon stopped his talking as he saw a body come of the water by the other side of the pool, as jae pushed  hyeon out on to the ground before jumping out himself.  

    

" ya .     .    .  "

" ya .     .     .  " jae started tapping her face . No movement he grabbed her hand to feel her heart beat as he also leaned in close to and nose to fell any kind of air coming out.

 

                        " what to do  .      .    ., what to do "

“CPR “

        

 He tilted her lifeless face up and first pushed down on her chest a  couple of times before brushing the blood mixed  water around his lips away and taking in a deep breath .     .   

 

  

 He closed her nose with his left hand   .     .     .  And  Gently landed his lips on her open mouth breathing out all the air he breathed in.

 

   "HuH " he returned up and pushed her chest back down a  couple of times before breathing in and again gently placing his lips on top of hers .

      " come on  .     .     .  come on " he pushed her chest down .    .     .  His hands getting shaky as the seconds go by without getting any type of  response from the cold body laying next to him.

 

     Third air exchange , - he breathed out all the air into .    .    .  " he felt a hot air against his cheek.

             He removed his lips and slowly rose up .    .    .   

   " cough    .     .     .      cough    .      .       .     cough" hyeon started coughing . .   . A small amount of water coming out from . She slowly opened her dazed eyes looking straight at the ceiling.

 

    " huh   

         " huh   .       .       .  " jae sat down breathing heavily  his whole body giving out , relieved as she opened her eyes.

     

      " cough   .        .     cough "hyeon turned her eyes to the left .    .     .  A blurred sight of lay running towards her  .     .     .   

 

    " sungi’ s at the front gate" joon screamed at lay

 

   Without saying anything , lay picked hyeons almost lifeless body up in seconds and ran out of the room.

 

            Jae .     .   .  just pushed his wet hair back  swiping of the water from his face .     .      .  His chest moving up and down to match his heavy breathing. Glancing up at joon , who was walking his way .    .   .  

 

      

       He closed his eyes as the blue images of his tiny hands reaching out in the water flashed between his eyes for a second .    .   .  he closed his eyes and brought his hand up to tap his rapidly beating heart..

 

       " breathe in .     .     .

             "Breath out .     .    .  " Mrs kim's instruction echoed in his ear . But no amount of heart tapping or controlled breathing can calm him down.

 

      Frantically shaking his head to get the image out of his head  .     .      .  he put his hand in his pocket and brought out a tiny plastic package . With his shaking hands he just tared open  the package and threw the two, one white and a blue pill into his mouth. No water needed,  he swallowed the tasteless pills with an  accompanied taste of his own blood diluted by the salted water and hit of the hyeons strawberry flavoured lipstick

 

             He squeezed his hands in and brought his neck down .    .    .  Taking all the pain in , not even trying to control his anxious nervous nor the terrifying scenes playing in his head.

 

" it will pass in a minute just .    .     .

         “     .       .      .Breath in and out "  he would hear mrs kim's faint voice .       .     .    

   

            

       Joon picked one of the towel laying on the bench and  threw it over the man sitting down by the water's head,  glancing at jae's hands as he squeezed them even more .      .     .  No matter how much he brags about knowing his boss .    .    .  Nor how much he pats his own back about always being there for his boss. Its moments like these that remind him of his helplessness .     .      .   .   Leaving him to just stand there .     .   In silence .  baring his boss pain.  .    letting the pils destroy the pain . But It doesn't take long till the pills destroy every bit of pain and emotion left in him and his back to his blank state again.

 

        " ohh" Jae  cried out squeezing his head .    .     .   . The pills are taking longer than ever  .    .   As the feeling of the water going through his mouth returned  .      .     .and rather than mrs kim's voice ,  his own cries that started  whispering in his ears.

 

      Sungi- " were at the family hospital in the vip room"

                     the doctor said she's perfectly  fine  .   Joon's phone buzzed , he pulled it out and took a quick look.

 

 " should i tell him " Joon turned his eyes to jae , sitting next to the pool with water dripping from every corner of his body while his neck was held down with his hands tightly holding his head.

     " i don't think it matters" joon put the phone back into his pocket and took the two steps between them.

 

     " you'll get a headache later if you leave your hair wet long enough .     .       ." joon picked the towel up and started drying Jae's hair. He walked back to the bench and brought another towel .    .    .      .   .   

          " you need to keep you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter