Sunday.

2:21
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For the fans that kept reading ( just read your comments and stayed up for a couple of hours writing this chapter) . I wanted to write at least a chapter for my dedicated readers before i went to sleep today. Thank you all so much and luv luv luv u all.

 

  ---------    -------------

   

  “ .    .    Look it's onni again” eun bi screamed pointing at the tv. Even Though the grown ups have gotten sick of seeing  hyeon on tv eun bi still jumps up and down whenever the image appears on the screen. Hyeon above all didn’t even want to glance at the tv ; the embarrassment was beyond measure .

 

     “ .   .    . My god you two look so different “ sunbi has  commented the first thought that crossed her mind . The visual difference between hyeon and jae was so clear and in HD as kbs broke the news being the first to broadcast their interview ? For the first time seeing what they look like side by side it has struck hyeon hard that even just by look they look worlds apart. But unlike the negative comments she expected none of the tv stations even bothered to comment on her cloth.

 

 

    Some might have mentioned how beautiful and glowing she was ; some have even admired her casual look with no makeup at all . As average as they all make her out to be it was only certain bloggers that went on calling her out of the ordinary . Even Though not that much talk about her cloth everything else was up for a discussion and gossip and from famous tv stations to radio station to bloggers hyeon was the topic of the town. 

 

         Forget friday night , by saturday morning her name was the most searched name for the whole day before jae’s name replaced hers by sunday morning . Thier name switching between back and forth ,the two have taken over the internet for the whole weekend and even though sunbi made sure to annoy hyeon with repeating every detail of the news hyeon intentional misses and every little thing said about her,  hyeon couldn't seem to understand the public interest in her. 

Afraid of false rumors and gossips she has tried not to listen to any of it or even bother to read any of the blogs and the millions of comments that are flooding the internet about her and her man . 

 

      It will be fine after it dies down hyeon has hoped . She has taught in a couple of days it will die out and everything will be normal but when she went to the market on sunday morning it was a sight to see . The crowd of people that wanted pictures and signatures was ridiculous . People who she has grown with are now admiring her and begging for pictures . Seeing someone from their town on the big screen mist didn't even know why they were asking for pictures as they did . All the ajummas have asked for signatures and admiration that she made it onto the big screen.  Thier small trip to the market has wasted more than a couple of hours as hyeon with a  smile takes every picture asked of her and every signature too . 

 

    “ .   .    .   This is stupid “ sunbi has stayed behind the crowd her sharp eyes not looking pleased by what she sees . She has warned and warned hyeon not to got to that conference infact we could say she has literally begged her not to put herself out there for jakes sake . For sunbi jae still has more to pay for before hyeon risks herself for him and not that everything is out there .   .   .   She knows it's only a couple of happy days ebfore the crazy netzis start tearing her beloved hyeon down . Being An internet hermit she knows these picture and signature days won't last before the name calling and cursing starts. 

 

          “ .    .     .  Are we gonna wait for you to take pictures now ?” she complained as hyeon smiling to everyone waving her way started looking for the stuff she was out to buy . Apart from teb ajummas who knew her already most didn't look like they have realised who she was as they just go on shopping . Surprisingly the young people around are the ones that didn't even seem to be bothered to look who was drawing the small crowd. 

 

    “ .   .   .  They got it so they won't bother us anymore “ hyeon grabbing eun bi’s hand started walking a bit fast towards the fish market side . she has to make it quick before she wastes time and the kids miss their train . The little one occupied by the game she's playing on hyeon's phone started fastening her steps to keep up with the grown ups. 

 

     “ .   .    . Told you not to become famous , they are gone crucify you once this dies out “ sunbi added more complaint to hyeon

 

   “ .   .     .  Whats with bitterness these days,” 

 

“ .   .    .    here eat some apple “ hyeon grabbed one of the apple she just bought and threw it sunbis way . The later catching the apple mid air just put it in her pocket and went on with her texting . 

 

   “ .   .    .  Do you think your mom needs some fruits ?” hyeon asked turning to sunbi as she walks over to the fruit vendor on their left . 

 

   “ .   .    .  I don't know “ not taking her eyes of the phone sunbi replied . Hyeon as though she didn’t hear the reply just started scanning the fruits past the sign with the big sale logo on . Some oranges , apple and some grapes might be good for the mom and hyeon made sure she bought enough to pack along with the kids luggage. 

 

      With school closed for a week hyeon has arranged for the kids to stay with their mom and with the train leaving in a  couple of hours she has no time  to make them the small snack they might eat on the train and some things she thinks the mom might need from seoul. She has already  for all the medication and necessary stuff and packed it with sunbis cloth . 

 

    “ .   .    .   What am i gonna tell me if she asks about you and the guy” sunbi taking the bag hyeon held her way asked . The blank look on her face has been there for weeks now . 

 

 

    “ .   .   .  Am I allowed to tell her you're having his kid?” she asked and hyeon not even prepared for that question looked up startled .

 

  “ .   .    .  It's gonna be days before they find out , you know that right “ sunbi added pointing to the small tv the before they walked to had . Her comment seems like it has startled hyeon 

As she stood still. She hasn’t even thought about that . She hasn’t even thought about what the media is gonna think about the child  in her stomach. 

 

      “ .    .    .  We just need 4 “ su bi replied to the vendor since hyeon is lost in her own thought . Taking the wallet fro  hyeon hand sunbi was the one who paid too before they started their walk back to the apartment. 

 

   “ .    .    .   .  Am sure mom would be thrilled to hear about it , she always thought there would be jo man that will tolerate your attitude “ sunbi after some minutes of a quiet walk knew she had to give hyeon a sort of encouraging comment . Hyeon lost looking face didn't change though. 

 

    “ .   .    .   And if he love you as he say he does , which i don't believe in “ sunbis eyes didnt stop from rolling as she said love .

 

   “ .   .   .  He should protect you from all this mess not the other way around “ 

 

    “ .   .   .   But what do i know “  she added last fasting her steps a bit and leading the way uphill . Her shoulder slouchy .  Hands in her pocket .  Messy hair covered by the hoddi .   ,  the view of sunbi walking up the hill is what brought hyeon out of her own thought and make her realize what's infront of her . 

  Nothing could have been as much as a dejavu moment as this as she saw sunbi walking up the hill that she use to in the same manner walking up on . 

 

       With her own life upside down  hyeon has lost all focus and the attention she use to give to the kids and sunbi way more than eunbi was the one that looks affected by it . 

 

        From the girls that use to walk hand in hand .  . Watch movie together laughing out loud on saturday nights .  .  To dinners together every night .  Sleep overs on that tiny bed of hyeon .   .    .  secretes whispered when walking to school in the morning  .   .  The two girls that looked like sisters have created a gap between them and the distance has increased slowly and slowly as hyeon was not even in the house most nights when sunbi came home .

 

    The dinner she had to cook were nothing but the empty chair she had to sit in front  .  And the empty house she had to wake up eun bi in was a scarring fact sunbi never wanted to accept . After being thrown by their father and their sick mother who couldn't even take care of them it was only hyeon sunbi ever depended on and hoped will be there no matter what but now .    .      .  Now it looks like  there is someone else that tops hyeon's list . 

 

        With her already pessimistic and cynical way of seeing the world sunbi was more than hurt to say the least about what she felt like was hyeon throwing her away when she found someone better . Hyeon’s decision that she was sending them to their mom , which she told them last night, didn’t get that much of a good response from sunbi either .

 

    “ .   .    .  Am gonna take a shower “ sunbi has shouted and walked to the bathroom not even giving hyeon a moment to talk to her as they got home. Even if she wanted to hyeon knew today might not be a right time to talk to sunbi about anything . She has an hour at most before the train leaves . Adding the snacks and stuff she just bought hyeon went on dressing eunbi as sunbi went on with her shower. 

 

   “ .   .    .   Are you gonna miss me ?” hyeon tieing eunbi’s hair into two cute bows asked the kid sitting on her lap buzly tapping hyeon stomach that’s starting to have a visible bump , may be because he's wearing a normal shirt u like the extra size ones she always has but then again after the weight she's gaining the normal size body hugging shirts might not fit.

 

  “ .   .    .  I always miss onni” she replied gently tapping hyeon stomach .

 

    “ .   .  You know how much i love you right ?”

 

 

hyeon finishing the two bows turned eunb's eyes to her. She knows she might need to be more communicative with the kids and tell them more loving and appreciative compliments . They might need to hear certain things from her .  Who now is like their parent . If not her, there seems to be no one else who would.

 

   “ .   .   .  I know” eunbi 

 

  “ .   .    . Rich ajushi said , you love us way more than anybody else and he's jealous of us “ eunbi holding hyun's face just like the other did to her replied with her heartwarming smile . Hyeon taken aback and in an awe of what she just heard just stared at eunbi who went in playing with hyeon's face.

 

   “.   .   .  What else did he say ?” hyeon asked . The realization that she didn't even ask eunbi what it was like being at jae’s house without either sunbi or her stinging a bit. 

 

   “ .   .    .  He said a lot of things “ sunbi more caught up on the faces she creating by messing hyeon's cheeks replied. 

 

     “ .     .    .  What did you do there?” hyeon didn't even finish asking as eun bi jumped of hyeon's lap and started her long speech .   Excited beyond content as she couldn't even form correct sentence .    .   .  The happens on her face was to much for hyeon to even look at without smiling ear to ear .

 

   From the long ride , to their stop at the mall and their amazing dinner to her long pianos session with jae eun bi jumping up and down couldn't even finish one topic as she jumps around  telling hyeon about her less than 24 stay at jae’s house . 

 

 

   “ .   .   .   Are we staying or .  .  ? Sunbi who has walked out the shower and stood their fixing her jacket and shoes asked, she wasn’t that interested on hearing eunbi’s story and the time is almost up for their train. 

 

   “ .   .    .  Oh my god “ hyeon jumped up .  .  She has forgotten about the time  within seconds they were out the house .   .   .  Two back packs and a small carry one was enough of everything they might need for their 5 days stay .  Eunbi who went on talking about her trip was not that nervous about their time as she went one while sunbi not wanting to hear anything about jae just put her ear phones on and let the radio scream in her ear . She made sure it was loud enough hyeon sitting next to her on the taxi heard it . 

 

    But beating the odds they made it on time right before the train left . Hyeon reminding sunbi to call her aunt ahead of time before the train arrives screamed at them as they climbed into the train. She couldn't even explain what stung and pulled her heart as she waved back at them and the train left . 

 

 

       When she got to the empty house with their cloth laid out on the bed that she threw when picking when packing is when she realized what she has been missing when all her thought had been on jae. Specially after the breakup .   .   She had completely left kids then . It was even mrs jung who made sure they didn't miss a meal . With the hormones kicking it was with in seconds that the tears started rolling. But minutes later she was up and cleaning the house. Cleaning always gets rid of her stresa and waste her energy so. 

 

   Buzzz buzzzzz,  when her phone shouted from the corner of the table .     Glassing at the clock hyeon didn't even check the called id as she picked up. 

 

  “ .   .   .  Oh my god , you picked up “ when she heard the voice is when she brought the phone down from her ear and glanced at the called id , it was the same name at the top with 17 missed calls and numerous texts , lay. 

 

   “ .    .    .  Please don't hang up hyeon “ he begged still in a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter