I don't want any of it.

2:21
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

/ yeahhh double update /

 

  “ you can let go now”  hyeon pulled her hand out of lay’s grip as Joon glanced up  at the rear view mirror to look at the two people who have been quietly sitting in the back seat for the last 5 minutes .

        

    “ If you give me your address I can drop you guys off at your house?” Joon asked still looking at the rearview mirror .

            

 “ I though said you’re going to Jae’s house” Lay who has always had his eyes staring out the window replied after putting his hands in his jackets pocket .

         

   “ That was just to get you out of the house  .      .      . which didn’t work” Joon smiled

  

  “ I hear it’s outside of the city  .      .   .

                  ‘ .     .   . i’m sure they are not allowed to even let me in are they?” Lay smiled.

 

“ They will let you in  .    .  .” joon replied immediately

    

 “ if you ever find it and go there  .    .  .they will definitely let you in” he added turning left on the light.  

          “ is he there right now?”Lay asked even surprising hyeon with his question.

“ Like your dad’s assistant said  .    .   . he left early morning?” Joon said keeping his eye on the road.

      

  “ haha” lay smiled pushing his hair back.

    “ wherever he's hiding at just tell him they are calling an emergency shareholders meeting tomorrow morning behind his back”  

  

   “ .    .   . even if he was here he wouldn’t be able to participate   .      .    . he doesn’t have a single share in the company” joon replied,  again giving lay another hard fact about his brother that he never knew.  

  

    “    .     .      .  so don’t worry he won’t show up by surprise and cut your inheritance  off with his sharpened knives’ Joon smirked remember the mother's comment from earlier on.

      Hyeon  surprised by joon’s comment turned her eyes to lay, who didn’t even turned his eyes away from the street they are staring at but just gave out a small smile.  

            

           “ of course he's not,  .  .     .     . “

     “ it would be more fun for him to keep me around and tournament me  .       .      . “ cough cough  .    .  .lay  closed the window .

 

        “   .      .      . your funny .   .   .  “ Joon smiled.

            For the next couple of minutes  they drove in silence as the voice of Lay’s coughing  echoed throughout the car.

            “ are you ok?” hyeon finally asked after turning the air conditioner on , closing his  jacket  .   .and drinking water didn’t work.

          “ am fine .    .      . cough cough “ Lay replied. Hyeon brought her hands to his head

              “ your have a fever .      .   . you need to go to the hospital”

 

“ I said  .     .    . am’ fine” lay pushed her hands of his head. Hyeon moved back onto her place bring her hand that got pushed to her chest.

        A couple of minutes later hyeon noticed lay out something , that looks like a pill , in his mouth and gulp it down with the water .   

        

   “ he just swallowed something” hyeon texted Joon.  

      

 Joon looked through his rearview mirror at lay after seeing the text.

 “  lay  .    .   .” joon called out but did not get a reply . Lay pulled his belt of and leaned forward holding his head.  

        “  are you ok” joon asked again as hyeon leaned forward to get a better look at his face that was hidden by her messed up hair.  

 

  “ stop the car .    .   . “ Lay scared and joon immediately stepped on the break as Lay opened the door and jumped out running towards the pavement.

 

                  

 Hyeon instantly jumped out and started walking towards lay but joon who put the car on emergency break and got out last beat her as he ran towards lay , who was coughing constantly.

            

  Trying hard to throw up but nothing coming out since he hasn't eaten anything in two days  .     .    . . . just a bunch of alcohol types heer and there.

          “ are you ok?” joon started tapping lays back as hyeon ran back to the car and got the water bottle handing it to Joon.     

               

 “ it’s ok  .       .    .just let it out” Joon went on tapping lay’s back. what ever it was he just swallowed didn’t seem to work well with his body as the coughing got worse  .     .    . to the point it sounded like he was coughing his organs out.

     

           “ it’s ok  .    .   .” Joon went on as he handed lay the water .

 

     It all stopped minutes later  .     .    .

 

       

As lay sat down on the road taking deep breaths to calm himself down. hyeon standing behind him with folded arms her hands tightly holding her shirt confused and baffled about what was happening and what to do .

 

  “ it’s ok  .      .    

            “ .     .      .   he’s ok” joon gave hyeon a pat and walked back to the car to get more water.

       

    “ Just wash your face  .     .     the cold water will help” Joon handed lay the water bottles. As told Lay opened the water bottles and started pouring  the water over his head , Joon held his jacket back so it won’t get wet.  

          

 “ do i need to pull it out of your pocket or are  you gonna tell me what you took” Joon asked taking the empty bottle from lays hands. lay didn’t reply.

          

   “ I’m gonna find out either way “ Joon gave lay a warning look. Lay pushing his wet hair back tried to stand up but fall back down. Joon grabbed Lay's arm and help him stand up.

            

   “ this is not just from not eating for two days  .      .     .

                            ‘   .      .     . what is going on lay?” Joon pulled lay back as the wet hair guy tried to pull off of Joon’s grip.

                

                 “ Lay ,    .     .  .what’s  going on?” Joon asked letting go of Lay’s arm as lay tried to hold himself up but failed again.

          

  “ this  .     .     “  lay threw the last water bottle that was still in his hand.

                 

   “ Lay please calm down ?” hyeon said getting worried at lay’s behaviour that started changing.

 

 

    “ why don’t you all stop pretending that  you car e .      .    .

                   “    .    .   . doesn’t it suffocate you just pretending” He screamed trying hard to hold himself up.  

     “    .    .    .It’s  .      .  .

               

   “    .     .    .it’s not appealing anymore” he brought his head up and pushed his wet hair back to look at hyeon’s worry filled eyes  .     .    . his blank face turning to a big smile.

          

      “     .     .    . you're all the same .    .     .’ cough  .         . cough  .    .  .he turned his face back to the ground.         

 

“  .    .   .let’s go  .     . .

                    “  .      .    . we're gonna go to the hospital” joon grabbed on lays arm and pulled him up again.

         

 “ I’m not going anywhere  with you people  .      .    .

                    “      .       .       . I don’t even know you” he pulled his arm out of Joon’s hands  , immediately falling down onto the ground

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter