Baam

2:21
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 (Double up date yeahhhhhhh)

 

 Hyeon waited for a couple of seconds for an answer but it didn't come , he just brushed his hair aside a couple of times and walked back to the car. As he opened the door hyeon ran quick and slammed the door closed, keeping her hands on it.

 

Lay finally looked up , directly staring at her eyes.

      

 “ You could have called  .     .    . or even a simple “I got home safe” text would have been enough  , you know” he brushed his hair aside.

       “   .     .       .  I called you million of times,which am sure you saw today,     .     .    .  

   “ .    .     .  I was worried sick and .   .   . you didnt even turn your phone on till today. he pulled out another cigarette and light it up before placing it between his lips.  

    “ .     .    .  forget me  running around the whole night like a crazy idiot   .     .      . but I had to hear about your safety and where you went  from Joon”  He blew out smoke after smoke , his eyes glued to the floor.

              

          Hyeon’s hand dropped from the car. Shocked by his reply.

        “  what did he say?”  she asked .   .    .getting nervous about what Joon would have said.

  “ he said he dropped you at your house  .       .     . so unless you lost your phone i don’t see why you didn't answer my calls “ he blew out another smoke.

               “ huff” hyeon sighed  .     .    .”

 " kumawo joon wherever you are” she said in her head thanking Joon for covering up for her from both brothers.

      

  “ my phone ran out of battery when I was at the hotel  .    .   . and I couldn’t find the charger that’s why I didn’t answer your calls.” she took the half smoked cigaret out and threw it on the ground.

       

 “ don’t smoke  .   .  .it will kill you” she said as she stomped on the cigarette on the ground.

 “ really  .     .      .    I’ve never heard of that before “ lay open his door

      “   .      .    .   you have great skin and teeth don’t damage it  .    .   .” she said walking back to her side and depend the door.

     “ are you trying to charm me” lay asked a small smile forming on his relieved face

   “No

    “..    .    .  yellow teeth and damaged darker lips  .   .   . who would wanna kiss that” hyeon pulled her seat belt and turned the ignition on.

   “ what  .   .  .” she asked looking up at lay who was staring at her with a big smile.

“  .      .     . do you have any plans on kissing me “ Lay asked folding his arms

“ WHAT  .     .    .noooo’ hyeon jumped up

  “ Then why would you care what my lips and teeth look like “ Lay asked again enjoying hyeon frantic reaction.

  “ I’m just saying .    .   .nobody would want to” she opened her window.

 

“ how would you know .    .    .”    

 “ .    .   . do you have a vast experience in that area “ he shoot another question

“ I don’t know  .     .    . i’m just saying”

  “ .    .    . where do you want to go now” hyeon turned around with serious look and glared back at lay’s mischievously smiling eyes.

    “ you speak s if you do though’ he leaned forward and turned the gps on.

 “ I don’t  .   .    . can we change the subject now” hyeon said tapping her hand on  the steering wheel.

 “ hahahah’ Lay started laughing

 

 

“what now  .   .  .” she asked.

“ I’m just trying to figure out if you're acting  shy and timid  because of me or the topic”  he said as he sat back after pressing drive.

          

   Drive straight for 300 ft then turn left on to  . . “ the gps screamed as hyeon took second to process what lay just said and figure out a good comeback.

 

    “ I’m not acting shy or timid  .    .     . even if I did it won't be because of you or the topic” she replied as she stepped on the gas.

   

  “ Are you sure “  Lay asked taking his jacket off and throwing in to the back.

 

‘ why would I be  .   .     .  .

 “ .    .   . first of all  I don't need to be shy or timid around you . you're just my boss” she gave him a quick sharp look

“ .    .    . 2nd of all I’m not a kid  .   .   .  your topic doesn’t phase me “ she turned her eyes back to the road.

 

  “ ouch .      .      . shots fired” lay went on smiling

 

“ it’s not my topic by the way  .     .     . it’s yours . You're the one who brought up kissing my lips”  

  “ I was not talking about your lips  .    .    .it was  generalized statement” hyeon cried out.

“ ofcourse ” lay went on smiling.

 

“ you know what     .        .     .” she sighed

 “ yes, .      .      .  I wouldn’t wanna kiss you; If you have damaged teeth and butchered up lips” she gave Lay a quick smile and returned her eyes back to the road.

         “ that’s  not funny” lay’s smile disappeared.

 

“of course it’s not funny  .     .       .” she went on smiling

   

“ .    .   .I’m in pins and needles waiting to kiss you but  .    .     . if you teeth turn yellow and your lip become sandpapers  .    .    .  how can I”  she started giggling as she turned her head to look at the rear view mirror than before turning right.

          

 “ Is that suppose to be sarcasm  .    .   .”  Lay eyes frowned.

      “ No, I’m just trying to charm you since I made you worried and all .    .    .”  

“ and you think charming me is gone make me less upset .    .     . hahah” his smile returned

 “ .    .   . you have to do more that  .    .    .”

 

“  what now”  Lay picked up after his phone rang for the second time.  

    

“ Your father want’s to see you at 4 at his office” It was Joon on the other line .

“what for?” lay stretched out his hands and turned the air conditioner on.

    “ How would I know  .    .   .”

     “ I was just asked to call everybody  .    .   .”Joon replied in an annoyed tone.

“ Is hyong gonna be there .    .    .”

    “ yes “

 “It’s gonna be fun then  .    .    .i’ll see you at 4” Lay hang up and threw the phone on to the dashboard.

 

  “who was that? “ hyeon asked ,when the car came to a stop.

      “your guardian angel .    .   .” he replied smiling

 “ change of plan  .     .     . I  have to go to my dad's office”  he leaned in and started changing the destination on the GPS.

         “ Hyong is gonna be there so prepare yourself for some drama .      .      .” he sat back .

                            

   Make a you turn. The Gps screamed

        

                     It took them half an hour to get to the office.

 

 “ do I really have to be there?” hyeon asked as the car came to a halt in front of the main entrance  

   “of course, you wouldn’t wanna miss the drama  .    .  .” Lay opened his belt and got out first. Followed by hyeon , who started running to keep up with his quick steps.

     “ I would rather just sit here and wait  .     .   .” hyeon said pointing at the number of couches in the lobby.

      “ I’m kidding ,

      “ .     .        . they probably wanna talk about business  .     .    .” Lay turned around and gave hyeon a convincing smile.

      “  I just don’t want to see your brother “ she followed behind as he got in the elevator and pressed 11.

    “ He's probably not that glad to see you either  .       .      .” Lay leaned forward to the wall and started fixing his hair.

     “why not ?” hyeon asked startled by what Lay just said.

“ That’s what your guardian angel said  .     .   .  ” he tilted his head both directions to make sure both sides looked at least presentable.

  “what did he say?” hyeon asked getting even more curious as to how the conversation about her went between jae and joon.

   “ He said my brother doesn’t like you   .        .          .  which am’ happy with by the way.” He finally turned his eyes to hyeons baffled face.

        

  Hyeon just sat there wondering why that emotionless freak would have the nerve to say he doesn't like her.

 

 “ he doesn’t even know me”  she went on in her head.

   

     “ Don’t worry about it that much  .      .        .  he doesn’t like anybody” Lay stepped out once the doors opened up. Hyeon followed behind.

        

     Once the doors opened and secretary got the site of his face she jumped out of her chair and ran towards Jae’s office door.

       

   “his in a meeting” she said, dropping all the greetings and just giving lay a small bow.

   “I know he's not in a meeting .       .          . did he say he'll fire you if I get in” Lay asked putting his hands in his pocket .

       “ I can call him and let him know you're here to see him but I can't let you just walk in there” she gave lay a nervous smile.   

      “ so he did say he’ll fire you” Lay smiled at the nervous girl standing in front as a gate to the doors behind her.  

    “ I’m not here to see him     .       .       . where is the ceo’s office “ Lay turned around and started walking back.

     “ 10’th floor “ The secretary sighed and dropped her arms down.

         

     “ How  did you know he threatened to fire her?“ hyeon got in and pressed 10 , noticing that Lay was standing still with his hands in his pocket.

   

   “ he always does that  .       .        .”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter