3:00 PM

2:21
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ yobuseyo”  Hyeon picked the phone.

“ who’s this” she said after glancing at the number she didn’t recognize.

“ This is lay . . . the guy, whose car you damaged”

“ oh, hey” she sat down. For the last 24 hours she has tried not to think about the 30,000 $ she own’s the man on the other side of the phone.

“ If your free can we meet to day I might have some idea as to how you can pay me back” Hyeon could swear lay is probably smiling on the other side. She didn’t like it. what ever he had in mind wasn't going to turn out good for her.

“ Yeah, i'm free after 3 till 5” she said looking at her watch. 1:45 P.M.

“ Good.  i’ll text you the address. text me when you get here”

“ sure”

“bye”  he hung up first.

  “what is this rich brat up to” Hyeon though looking at the text she got. “ He is definitely rich” she said reading the address. “ How on earth am I supposed to get to Gangnam at 3?” she screamed at herself looking at the pile of files laid out on her desk.

         After dropping out of law school she found a job in the city council of her neighbourhood. She works as an assistant to one of the city council members. More than the politics of the job; she enjoys that she gets to help people around her. Even before she got her degree, which was less than 6 month ago, the local police call her to handle certain cases, mostly domestic abuse cases. Known by most in her worn out neighbourhood, Hyeon is considered to be an upright, outspoken civil servant and not to forget a dedicated feminist.

  2;15 p.m.

           She grabbed her bag and ran out of her office.

“ hey , where are you going?” Council memeber Jung screamed

“ I Have Some personal business to take care of . I’ll be back in a minute”  Hyeon said throwing some paper on his desk.

“ There is a council meeting at 5, about the sell , do you want to miss that”the old man yelled at Hyeon who was almost out of the door.

“ we are not SELLING  . . .” she screamed from behind the door and ran out the building.

        “ Where are you going” MR Jung;s secretery asked

    “ I’ll be back, can you text me if something happens at the meeting later and send this to the HR office, thanks”

          

 

  3:00 p.m.

      I only see a hotel? she typed on her phone.

           The drive to this part of town has always been one Hyeon enjoys. You can almost pinpoint where the city changes from the store after store roads filled with people, noises coming from everywhere to the quite clean roads that luxury and foreign cars fly on. It’s the bridge , where the buildings with slogan and student hostel house change to silver buildings and 5 star hotels.The gap has becoming so evident.one lives on one side avoiding the other; the other lives on his side dreaming of a day he will cross the bridge. Life is not fair.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter