8:25

2:21
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

7:35 pm

                          Red light - the car came to a stop.

    

          “  You’re not gone ask about what happened earlier?”  Lay asked breaking the silence.

           “   why should I?” hyeon replied, her eyes looking straight ahead, waiting for the light to turn green.

         “ Just to know  .  .  .   .  . .am’ sure it eating you inside  . . . . not knowing why” He said  

        “ sometimes not knowing is better .    .    .

         “ what was the famous saying? . . .   . . .”ignorance is . .. .” she took her right hand off of the wheel and tapped her head to remember.

        “ Ignorance is a bliss” He answered

          “ Right” she stepped on the gas after taking a glance of the man sitting next to her.

           “ huuu” lay sighed, she glanced back to see lay covering his face with his hands.

 

Then they went back to silence again.  .  .   .just the sound of the car echoing inside.

             

                    After a couple of minutes she broke the silence,

     “ Every family has its own problems .    .    .”

    “ I don’t know what’s going on in yours .  .   .   .but trust me there is worse” she said looking at Lay . He just closed his eyes, put his right arm out, and leaned in closer to the open window letting the fresh air brush against his face and flow between his fingers.

         

 They stayed like that for the whole drive.  Lay, frightenedly thinking about the chaotic drama waiting for him. Hyeon, who snuck a couple of glances at Lay’s blank face, thinking about what’s going on in his mind.

       “Ignorance is definitely a bliss” Hyeon thought to herself.

       

 Even though everybody has problems; and their problem might seems like a mountain for them to climb .  .   .   . surrounded by luxury and throwing check here and there, Lay’s kind is already living on heaven on earth and they complain about family issues, she smiled . If somebody ever made a chart about all the type of issues she had dealt with; his problem will probably be at the bottom , that is if it even made it to the list. These people don’t have any idea about the gruesome lives people on the other side of town live in. so Ignorance is definitely a bliss for them.

      

 “ Oh . ..  . how I wish seung saw this” Hyeon said in a small voice, thinking about the girl who always wish and goes around saying;  if only she were rich she would be the happiest person and will have no more problems.

              In 1/2 a mile take the exit - The gps screamed.

    Hyeon exited out of the freeway and onto one of the few famous streets she has always heard of but just like the earlier one , has never visited.

           Her eyes just stared out,  amazed by the sight infront of her. “ they definitely shouldn’t complain” she said looking out at the chain of  marvelous buildings, luxury hotels and 5 star restaurants she had never heard of on each side of the street.

 In half a mile turn left and your destination will be on the right the GPS screamed. Lay opened his eyes and sat up adjusting his hair back to it’s original place. Hyeon stared out, her eyes glaring at the view in front of her.

 

            “ we're going there?” she asked with an amazement filled voice,pointing at the golden building in front of them.

            “ yeah .   .  .    . why?” he smiled looking at her face . with her eyes about to pop out. . . . she clerally have never been here.

           “ you've never been?”  he asked while pulling his phone out of his pocket and checking the time.

7:43 pm

             “ No” she gave a short answer and turned left onto the driveway.

             “ you should , it’s pretty cool . . . it has an amzing indor pool” He opened his seatbelt and started fixing his cloth before looking up to find hyeon staring at him

            “ what?”

            “ you think I should visit this place?” she asked pointing at the main entrance of the hotel, while her cheeks moved to the side slowly creating a small smile.   

          “ yeah “ he answered. She started laughing.

        “ why is that funny?” he turned back to look at the girl sitting there laughing. He pulled the door back and sat back down at his seat.

         “ why are you laughing?” he can’t help but giggle with her.

       “ If i had the money to stay here wouldn't I have paid you your 30,000 already!”

     “ right . . .” he said and stepped out .

     “ wait  . . . where are you going don’t we need to park this” she said leaning down to look at Lay.

       “ Just leave it on   .   .   . one of them will park it” Lay pointed at the men standing at desk, right by the entrance. One of the men saw him and started walking towards the car.

hyeon grabbed her bag from the back seat and steppe out.

      “ welcome sir” the man bowed

       “ mama” he bowed to her too     .  .   . surprised by his action she bowed back at him and “ thank you”she said.

           Seconds later the car drove off .

       “ wait did he gave you a card or something”  she asked taking quick step to catch up

      “ No, .  .  .why?”  lay asked giving little bows to the people in uniform who were bowing at his direction. “ How is he gonna know which one is your car then .  .  .  . when he brings it back?” she asked looking around surprised at the sight of the people bowing .” how do these people know who he is”

      “ It’s parked separately.   .   .   . so they know”

       “ why would it be parked separately”

        “ because am V.I.P”  he walked into the lobby and turned his body to face her. He remembered how she froze when she saw the painting in his hotel room so he wanted to see her reaction to the lobby that even astounds him and the dozens of painting hanging in it. with hanging open and her eyes filled with astonishment her head turned 360 degrees in slow motion to try and capture the sight. She looked dumbfounded .

         “ this is .   .   .  .  “

         “ this  . . . .is . . .

        “ t .  .his. . . ..is , . . .. . “  words couldn’t come out of

      “ BEAUTIFUL ” he said, staring at the women who's staring at the ceiling

        " its beyond beautiful"  she said with still hanging open .

             " welcome sir " said one of the management heads of the hotel bowing at lay

      “ The meeting is in the conference room on the second floor  .   .    .   . if you could just follow me plz” The man pointed to the elevator with both hands.

    ‘ wait  . . . .yo are you coming or not?”

             Hyeon followed the two men still glaring at the paintings.

      “ Is my brother here” lay asked walking into the elevator first.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter