The news .

2:21
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     

 Double update - yeahhhh.

   

          When the news broke online that night , just like they expected , it wasn’t the number one thing searched but it was at the top 3 . The Jk executive director dating an average girl became a trending topic when morning hit . Hyeon's phone buzzed millions of times from jessica's call when she saw the news on the morning 6 o'clock news. Hyeon along with the kids has ran of to her tv to see and it was true . With that same old picture of jae and the jk headquarters logo the news has just broken it to the country that Jae is seeing a normal person.  

 

    Unlike her, Jae didn't even sleep for a minute last night .   .   He has sat in his office watching his name become from unknown to the most searched name by 9a.m. in the morning. Everyone in the house around the big tv in the kitchen is how they saw all the news channels break the news. 

 

     His name the top searched .   .  His company the next .  . The whole country spent tuesday gossiping and talking about who he is and the first channel to do an extended report was mbc on their entertainment show which got its highest rating when the reporters started talking about The gossip of the day . No body .   Not even jae or hyeon or anyone in korea missed it . It was a wonder how fast they have sent their reporters to find information. 

    The reporter was ready to break it down and starting from whom jae is to how powerful his company is to how much of a great executive director he was to his and minha’s story .  . It was all exclusive. 

 

   “ .   .   .  We already have asked the company to comment on the situation but they have said no comment “ the reporter showing the headquarters office goes on . 

 

     “ .   .   .  We are aware that he is still in the country and as you can see there are lines of reporters here waiting to take a picture or two if he comes out of the building “  

 

   

   

“ .   .  But we have found from inside source that he is not in the building and probably might not even be in the country” the reporter said and everyone who knew of jae presence couldn't help but smile . 

 

      From the gossip it was in the morning it had turned to a report by tuesday evening as the reporters buy in anonymous inside sources who gave out information about what has happened in the driveway weeks ago. For jaes team everything was going perfect but his counterparties were going crazy specially the c.e.o. who flew from japan immediately when he saw the report online monday night . But jae has turned of his phone so has joon .  No call.   No text .no email .   .  Jae has turned everything off . No communication with anyone . 

 

      The whole company in total mess even the c.e.o didn't know how to handle any of it as the story becomes even more detailed .   .  To beat each other the news channels are digging every hole they can from the family past to who the girl might be . Even the madam and uncle were taken aback and shocked that the news broke and it’s getting bigger by the second . They couldn't even tell who let it slip . Lay left alone in his office has sat glued to his computer reading the thousands of articles being written on his brother.  The fact that there's not much news going on about hyeon making him question if it was jaes idea sinces his the only one who will put himself out like this to hide her away.

 

        By the time wednesday rolled in there was something new to obsess about .   .  Planned by the lawyer a paparazzi picture of jae leaving a famous restaurant was all over the news. Joon and sungi blurred behind him a very clear picture of jae  of jae heading to the car was almost on every screen at some point. For all that doubted his presence on seoul or have wondered what he actually looked like now it was a big confirmation that Jae was here and whoever the girl is was one of the luckiest as the sbs reporter said after looking at jae's picture. 

 

     “ .    .    .   I mean come on , his wealthy , educated and he looks like that “ the male reporter at the nightly entertainment news on kbs has complained.the camera has zoomed on jaes face .  .  . And when it cleared it was the female reporters “ ommo “ that was heard through the screen before they started laughing.

 

    “ .    .    . Are you saying he's the executive director of Jk “ the male newscaster asked glaring at the news reporter .  His female colleges were to busy looking at jaes picture .

   

 

    “ .   .    . Chincha .   .  Chincha “ he asked again unable to believe it . 

 

       “ .    .    . Oh they are gonna hate you now “seung  has said while they sat eating dinner . Even the girls at her high school were all over jae's picture she could imagine how the grown ups would be all over jae . Having not forgiven jae for what has happened it seems like she was the only one on hyeon's side not happy even hearing about him every where she goes.  For now even above her dad he is enemy number one .  

 

    Knowing all the plan hyeon was aware of each step and that jae is hiding away not even giving her a call for days. But she had a lot to catch up with her house .  The kids . The lunch with jessica on thursday was an exciting one  too as the girl spent hours quietly gossiping about all what is happening.  Jessica didn't fail to tell hyeon about the warning mails they got about the privacy contracts they signed . The c.e.o is worried employees will talk and it was a matter of time before it happened. 

 

        Even when they sat there the girls behind them were talking about the news. 

 

“ .   .    . We still have no clue about who she is or what she does all we know is that she use to be an employee here at the head quarters “ the kbs reporter goes on as hyeon sitting in mrs jung restaurants smiles along the rest who know the story. She has taken the kids to eat dinner there.

 

     “ .    .    .  They are gonna crucify you when they find out “ mr jung added taking a bite of the fish his wife passed his way . 

 

  “ .    .   .  I don't even know why you're giving him a chance “ seung Complained from the corner .

 

 

     “ .    .   .  Well , he's to rich to stay mad it isn't he?  “ mrs jung's comment started the wave of laughters. Somehow through all this mess hyeon has missed this moments so much . Being in her own world surrounded by her people    .   . It was as though nothing has changed. Happy and content as she use to be when she use to eat dinner here every saturday night surrounded by this people she loved the most but now there are quite a few people she cared about that are not around this table. Even though happy there is less feeling of content . 

 

          Things have changed. 

 

    “ .   .   .  We will drop by the afternoon tomorrow “ hyeon waving her good byes led the way out holding eun in one hand and the bag of melas packed for her with the other . Seung followed behind closing the restaurant's door shut behind her but she didn't had mcub space to walk since hyeon in front of her had stopped walking and stood still . Raising her eyes from the floor seung looked up to what hyeon would be startled by , who else but Jae.

 

 

     “ .   .    .  Ajusshi .  “ eun was the first one to speak out pulling her hand out of hyeon's grip and running to jae standing against the black car in front. With open arms is how he pulled the girl up as she wrapped her tiny arms around his neck. 

 

     “ .    .    .  Ajusshi bogoshipo “ the tiny one with the innocent heart is the only one who looks glad to see him as hyeon startled that he even showed up just stared at him .

 

   “ .   .     .   What .  .   What are you doing here?” hyeon looking around at the empty road asked taking a step or two his way .

 

    “ .   .   .  Bogoshipo “ he replied startling hyeon again by how bold and upfront he has become. Her cheeks turning pink were visible even through the street light.

 

    “ .   .   . Not you, her “ Jae pointed at eun clinging to his shoulders and hyeon reaction was priceless. 

 

     “  .   .    .yaa “ hyeon with her now free hand hit his arm once she realised her own reaction to his words.

 

    “ .   .    .  What are you gonna do when people see you here huh?” hyeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter