oppa

2:21
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 " onni .   .  . " the little girl ran towards the door as soon as she heard the keys .

        " onni is back " she jumped onto hyeons arms.

" where were you?  we waited for you for breakfast but  we got so hungry so we just ate " the girl went on talking tightly holding onto hyeons neck . Hyeon placed the plastic bag she was carrying on the table and walked over to the couch , next to sungi whose eyes were still the tv screen.

         " so are we gonna go see the fish now . . " the little girl jumped of hyeon and as always squeezed her way in between the two and sat on the couch.

     " yeah , we will

      " .      .      . i need to charge my phone for a little bit then we'll go" hyeon brushed of the girls hair.

    " I'm gonna change " hyeon got up and started walking to the bedroom. Seung handed the remote to her sister and followed hyeon.

      

" ahh " hyeon threw herself on the bed .

" you look different , you smell different .    .     .  So? " seung asked with a big smile on her face. Hyeon did not reply she just took of the shirt she had on and pulled one of her own from the 1st drawer.

    "   .     .    .  Whatever your big imagination is playing out didn't happen" hyeon tapped seung's head.

       " so why did you stay out all night  .    .    .

" .  .  And whose cloth are these " seung picked up the shirt

     " .      .      .    The dress was uncomfortable   so they .     .   .   

     "  wait come here .    .   . You gotta see this " hyeon ran out of the bedroom towards the plastic bag she placed on the table and pulled out the neatly folded and wrapped up dress.

    " Daebak .    .    .  You wore this " sungi picked the dress up.

      " you wore this .    .   .   Chincha" she asked pointing at the back.

     "  what did your boss say when he saw you " seung carefully placed the dress back.

       " he didn't say much .    .      .  His family had a huge fight and he left with his mom." Hyeon walked to the fridge and poured herself some water.

     " you think rich people don't have problems right .    .     .   His family is messed up" hyeon took a sip.

     " .    .     .  I'm sure it's better to be in a messed up millionaires  family that a messed up broken family " seung  took the cup from hyeon and finished the water .

     "  Are we really going to the market .    .    ." Seung  placed the cup in the sink.

 " she has been dancing around saying she gone see the fish .        .        .     "

     " we need to go somewhere  first .  .   , to get my bag and return the dress then we'll go to the market .

       " you know what, I think we should go now .   .   . "Hyeon leaned forward and checked the time 2:30

      " you guys have school tomorrow so we should go early .     .   .  So we could have enough time" hyeon walked back to the bedroom.

    " get your jacket

" . . .seung get the umbrella just in case it rains" hyeon unplugged her phone and throw it inside her pocket .

           

8:15 a.m.

             Hyeon walked into the empty office.

 

 

 

  As alwayse it was only mr jung secretary that arrives earlier than hyeon . The rest show up exactly at 8:30 as though they were standing by the door in a line waiting for the clock to hit 30 before they walk in

 

      " he want to see you in his office .     .       " mr jung's secretary ran to hyeon and whispered.

    " He's really mad today so be careful" she whispered again and walked away to her desk. Hyeon kept walking straight and knocked on the door.

    " you were looking for me .   .   .  " she walked in after knocking a couple of times and not getting an answer.  MR Jung gave her a sign to sit down and went on with his phone conversation. Hyeon took her bag off and pulled the daily newspaper from her bosses desk.

        " give me that " mr jung pulled the paper out of hyeons hands before she even read the title of the main article.

    " what happened with the buyers " he screamed throwing the newspaper down and glaring at hyeon.

  

  " oh no " hyeon whispered and brought her head down.

     " They are gonna eat us alive now" he took a sip of whatever was in the cup in front of him.

       " The news is already out .   .    .    Forget re election " he took another sip

        " I don't think they will change anything .   .    ." Hyeon took her jacket off .

  "       I even went to the management at corporate level but he said it was the executive director's decision so I went there  .        .     .   " hyeon sighed in a frustrated voice.

   "  they are definitely not going to fix it so we should just prepare  a good PR person , may be one of the people who voted for it "

          

"  you think that's bad I still have to go and do a ceremonial signing with the buyers and take dozens of pictures .       .      . " he took another sip

   " what are you drinking .   .    .  It has a very strong smeel " hyeon frowned

  " don't even ask .   .     .    My wife says it helps .  .  .

" am getting these painfull backaches and the pills don't even help any more " he arched his back for a couple of times and sat back picking his glass.

      

 " sir your 8:30 meeting is up" the secretary said leaning in, her head between the door and the wall.

     " what meeting " hyeon asked picking her bag and jacket up from the table

  " financial meeting .    .    .    .  We need money for this , we need money for that " mr jung got up and walked out with a folder in one hand his cup in another . Hyeon followed behind .

   

 The office that was empty minutes ago is filled with people adjusting their desks or talking about their weekends.

     "  I have put the orphanage papers on your desk " the secretary whispered  into hyeons before she started running to catch up with her boss.

        " you didn't find a Donor " mr jung screamed turning around from across the room.

    " I actually wanted to talk to you about that .       .     . "

  " .     .   .   I have found some money " hyeon smiled .

       " As long as it's legal .     .       .     You're  the lawyer " mr jung turned at the corner and disappeared.

 

 "So how's your boyfriend  doing" one of the enters followed hyeon behind behind as she walked into the office.

     "He is not my boyfriend .    .   .   Would you quit it already" hyeon sat down at her desk.

    " wow, already irritated on a Monday morning" the inter smiled and put a folder on her desk

     " that's all the stuff we need for the fundraising .  .    .   Also the events commit wants to know what date you would think would would be grateful for the fundraising  " the girl gave hyeon a smile and walked out

    " .    .    .   I thought that was their job .    .     . " hyeon picked the folder on her desk.

 

            she spent the next 4 hours glued to her desk reading through the pile of papers in folders laying on her desk.

 

    Buzzz  Buzzz her phone vibrated . She turned it over and glanced at the caller ID

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter