Lunch

2:21
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ This way” hyeon opened the door and got in

 “  Anyong . . . . .hyeona” The lady screamed waking from the kitchen to hyeon and giving her a hug.

   “ who’s this .   .  .” the lady asked looking atlay and cleaning her hands on the apron.

    “ His my new boss  .   .    . do you have any open seats” hyeon looked around to the filled restaurant. Although small this restaurant is one of the best places for lunch in this whole market. So it’s no wonder it’s filled at a lunch time on a work day.  

 

  “   .  .     .  you’ll sit at your favorite spot    .   . . ”  the lady said smiling at lay

  “oh  .   .no   .  i don’t think he would like it  .   .   . his very picky about his food

 “ .   .  .we’ll come something time” Hyeon turned around

  “ .    .  .oh come on .   .  .” the lady pulled in hyoen

     “        .    .  . I don’t think the pretty boy would mind sitting outside” the lady smiled at lay who just smiled back and followed the two women leading the way.

    “don’t worry my husband had cleaned it all up and fixed the flower”the lady whispered to hyeon and walked past teh packed place.

 

   “ how did this small place hold this many people?” Lay looked around astonished by the rows of seats filled with customers eating. Most in run down cheap suits and a badge hanging around their neck  .   .   .talking about their own issues. The restaurant is filled with not just people but the noises coming from the tv and the customers and the smell coming from the kitchen.

 

  “ his handsome  .   .   .you should keep him” the lady squeezed heyon’s arm looking back at the man looking around her restaurant

    “ look at him  .    .    .   .   does it look like we have anything in common” hyeon glanced back at Lay who smiled at one of the waiter.

 

   “  .   .   . we come from two different worlds .   .  .”

  “  how rich is he .  .  .” the lady pushed open the door  and led the way towards her house .

   “ His parents own some company .   .  .” hyeon followed behind holding the door for Lay.

         

  They followed the lady up the stairs next to the bathroom.

 

      “here we are  .   .   .  .there are two chairs so pick which ever one you want” The lady smiled and pushed Lay towards the table.

 

    “I’ll get one of the kids to set up the table for you  .   .   .it will take sometimes to heat the grill though” the Lady smiled at Lay, who just  walked to the edge stunned by the view.

   “  .   . .enjoy the view  .   .  .” the  lady smirked at hyeon who was looking at lay and walked back into the house.

        “  wa’ .    .    .   .Lay took out his phone and took a picture .

 

           Hyeon pulled the chairs away from the table and pulled the table toward the edge, then brought the chairs and placed them both facing the view.

    “ This is amazing “ Lay walked back to the table and sat on the chair on the left.

“ anyong .   .   . “ one of the waiter opened the door.

  

       It took almost 20 minutes for everything to be set up and before any meant touched the grill. Hyeon looked at all the side dishes the lady kept coming with and wondered if it was for her or Lay that their table is filled with food.

     

  As curious as a kid lay picked each item and inspected it before putting in his mouth. Hyeon silently waited for her reaction to each side dish  .   .  .since his taste is very fancy she wondered what he would think of the average folks food. But to her surprise, he Loved it. As he took in bite after bite hyoen smiled .  .   . he looks like a starved kid.  

          “ you like it” she turned the meat over

           “ Like it  .   .   .     .i love it  .        .      .  “

            Both raised their head when they heard the music and turned the door.

 “ she said to bring the radio to you guys” the waiter left the radio by the edge of the roof and left smiling .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter