I'm sorry .

2:21
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

     “ .   .   Good morning everybody “ joon shouted as he walked out into the garden all startled eyes rather than him, were immediately sent to the man walking behind him . Her smile quickly fading hyeon jumped up from her seat as she got a good look at the man with his hands in his pocket walking her way behind joon. 

 

 

    It was as though all the oxygen in her body was out all at once as hyeon stood there frozen as all eyes from their charming boss turned to the statute like hyeon . Even the kids who had no idea what was going on now knew there was something going .  The tensions was easy to notice as jae walked into the tent the lunch table was set in and  started pulled one of the chairs out. His wet hair hiding his eyes, all knew his hangover was still very heavy as his slouched in shoulders and slow walking body was something they were used to seeing after a night of drinking.

 

 

 

   “ .   .  I think they made the soup for you , but try the pasta“ joon as though there was nothing wrong just went on picking his own food and making a plate for jae. 

 

 

   “ .    .   Hi .  “ hyeon finally opened and not just everybody else even joon was thankful she said something cus the silence was stressing him out . Eun slowly placing the hot soup in front of jae had slipped him the pill he had asked her to bring him . She knew she had to whisper it to mrs kim later but the red pill she had just brought down , even she knows was suppose to be taken in serious cases to calm the hell out of jae. But unlike anybody else in the house she has no voice to question jae so what ever he asked she brings. 

 

 

    “ .    .   Hello .   “ jae whispered out and the sour and rough voice that hit everybody's ear was a bit startling. His eyes even though they are begging him to glance at hyeon ,who he had missed like crazy, he kept his eyes on the table filled with food. He needs to find a drink to swallow the pills with. The wine bottles even though they looked appealing he could clearly make out his doctor's orders 

 

 

 “ .   .  Do not take them with alcohol,  never “ his doctor has clearly warned him.

 

 

   “ .   .  Huh . “ he sighed as he pulled one of the water bottles . 

 

 

  “ .    .   are you mad? “ letting the blanket in her hands slip out of her grip hyeon asked the question that has kept her nerves on the edge for the last 12 or so hours. 

 

 

    “ .    .    Oh this is gonna be good “ sungi smiled as he slipped out of the swimming pool and started walking to the tent. 

 

 

 

   “ .    .   Should i be ?” jae whispered out as he threw the two pills into his mouth and gulped them down his throat with the cold water . It was a new kind of sensation that he felt as the cold water went down his throat before it reached his empty stomach. The food he had missed for a whole day now has been one of the reason why he looks so ill right now.

 

 

    “ .   .  You are mad?” hyeon asked as her eyes that had been on the line got teary all of a sudden . Jae not even once wanting to look her way or sitting giving her his back was something she can't handle with all the emotions she had pent up inside of her . 

 

 

   “ .     . Unni what is going on? “ the little one unable to understand  the situation asked as eve  her hand noticed something was wrong since everybody had stopped doing whatever they were doing and was staring at the two . 

 

 

   “ .   . Unni ?” she asked again pulling in hyun's skirt and it wasn't just her all were waiting for what hyun's reply will be.

 

 

    “ .    .   It is grown up stuff  “ hyeon gave her a small smile and eunbi who had hired the same excuse at the dinner table last night started forming her own situations of what could have lead to this kind of situation. Did hyeon do something? 

 

 

   “ .    Hyeon made a mistake that's all “ sungi whispered as he started shooting the water lightly at the little kid to get her attention.

 

 

    “ .    .  Doesn’t he get to forgive you even if you mess up cus of what he did “ eunbi was quick to have hyun's back and reply as she started walking to hyeon side and say down by the bench right next to hyeon . Her words hitting to close to home had been the first ones to force jae to glance her way .

 

 

   “ .   You be quiet “ hyeon picking the blanket eight by her keg threw it at eunbi as she had seen how quickly jaes eyes had turned to eunbi and back to his food. 

 

 

   “ .    .    Am sure you would defend her even if she cheats on him” sungi sending another attack in the little whis attention he has gottin now remarked. 

 

 

   “ .   .  Why would she cheat on him , she is pregnant with his baby and there's no way she can do any better than him so “ eunbi picking her strawberry juice added making everybody smile.

 

 

   “ .    .  it was not intentional “ hyeon totally ignoring eunb's remark made against her , sent her words jaes way . Her eyes faithfully studying jaes every movement, she can’t help but grew even more anxious as jae quietly went on eating his food not even giving her a chance to see his eyes or his face.

 

 

    “ .    .    Did you cheat?” eunbi almost dropping  her glass asked . Her shocked eyes had made everybody who knew the story start laughing.  

 

 

    “ .   .    Eunbi?” hyeon shouted sending her rather sharp eyes to the girl sitting next to her. 

 

 

   “ .   .  How can you cheat on him?” eunbi not even considering hyeon threatening eyes asked as she all of a sudden switched sides and started defending her new found friend .

 

 

  “ .    .   That's my question?” joon added fueling the issue as hyeon who was about to shout at eunbi quickly turned his way started he would say such a thing .

 

 

    “ .    .    She has the epitome of perfection crazy over her and she goes out and .   .  “ leaving the last words in suspense the chef remarked as he poured himself more of the wine by his side. He had gotten a small slap in his back from mrs kim sitting behind him  too busy enjoying hyun's blushing cheeks and wide open mouth mrs kim just sat quietly smiling letting everybody go on hyeon .

 

 

    “ .   .  UNNI?” eunbi shouted as she slapped hyeon shoulder , the later still shocked by what is going on just stood baffled by what they are making the story out to be .  

 

 

   “ .    .    I did not cheat on him” hyeon shouted look around at everybody smiling at her and the angry eunbi staring at her .

 

 

    “ .    .  How can i do that when i love him to death” she shouted silencing every smirk. Sungis mouth that dropped to the floor at her confession , the glass the chef almost let loose and dropped on the floor or mrs kim's eye that opend wide up i shock were nothing compared to jae who checked up on his soup as he heard her words.

 

 

  “ .  . Cough 

 

 

“ cough .   “ jae started quickly beating his chest right at his heart that had jumped a beat at hyeon open confession.

 

 

  “ .   .  Cough .    “ 

 

 

“ .  You okay?” joon asked glancing at the man beside him .

 

 

   “ .   .  I swear on my mother garve i was dragged there “ hyeon went on as she notiched jaes cough calming down .

 

 

   “ .     .   You know me, jae “ hyeon taking a couple of steps jaes way asked . She can clearly make out his red flashed face now. Her blant confession must have shocked him for him to look this red. 

 

 

   “ .    .   Does he though?” sungi asked and mrs kim was not gonna let him fuel the fight anymore.

 

 

   “ .   .   You be quiet” she shouted giving him a warning sign.

 

 

  “ .    .     . I know you're mad at me cus you're not saying anything” jaes silence  that went on even after her confession was a bit heart wrenching as jae just went on eating his food. 

 

 

    “ .    .  He has a huge headache that's why” joon defending his boss gave a reason to his boss silence. 

 

 

    “ .   . Ajusshi are you gonna play with us once your done?” breaking all the tension the little one wrapped in the big pink towel sungi wrapped her around with started running to jae .  

 

 

   “ .    .   May be “ has been jaes first words as he couldn't help but smile at the cute little thing staring at him with those puppy eyes .

 

 

   “ .    .    Unni said we can stay with you if we behave so i promised her i will be in my best behaviour” she added with a big smile hitting jae right at the heart. 

 

 

   “ .   .   Your suppose to dry your hair when you get out of shower “ 

 

 

“ .   .   Unni says you will get a headache if u leave it wet” her quick observation was too cute but as she unwrapped her towel and pushed it his way there was something in him forget what he was even mad about for a second or  t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter