20,000

2:21
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ Do you wanna drive or should I” he pulled his car keys out and raised it between them.

 ‘  .  .  . you already know I don’t have a license” he said smiling. she just snachted the keys offof his hand .

    “ let’s go then” she said turning her face toward seung. The girl in uniform took 3 quick steps and came next to her.

    “ Hi I’m Lay” he  extended his right hand toward seung

 “ I’m seung” she shook his hand. He has some smooth skin for a man, seung thought to herself.

   ‘ Are we going in his car?” seung whispered at hyeons left ear. She didn’t get an answer.

   “ do you feel better now?”l asked leaning forward to see the girl standing on the other side of hyeon.

  “ las time I saw you .  .   . you were begging me not to call the cops  . .unable to stand . .” he said smiling at the girl standing all healthy infront of him.

  “ yeah .  .   . I’m better now .  .        . thank you” she gave him a quick smile back .

      “ weren’t we eating dinner here . .. “ seung whispered at hyeon again this time it was loud enough that even Lay heard it.

      “ OH . . .RIGHT  . . .” hyeon said remembering why they were even walking this way to begin with.

         “ Next Time  .   .  . we’ll come next time  . .” she turned to seung and gave her a big smile. The girl didn’t look pleased.   

     “ The restaurant's here are not that great .    .      the food is not good “ Lay commented . hyeon just turned and gave him an alarming look.

    “ we could pick something up on our way” he added knowing that no matter how much she glared at him she won’t do anything.

  “ really” seung asked looking at hyeon , excited.

     “ No  .   .    . we will just eat here” hyeon said,  knowing that one way or another she will be forced to eat. so rather than trusting him and walking into some 5 star restaurant she should rather just eat here. where she could afford the price and won’t have to worry about fitting in or the people staring at her.

 “ but the food is not that great here” Lay complained

  “ we’ll that for you then .   .   .

“  .    .   . here  . . .” she pushed his key to his face

 “ . . you could go on and eat somewhere else .   .   . me and her will be just fine here”  Thanking who ever was in heaven for getting her out of this.

    

 “ Fine then  .  .   . there is this place on the roof  . . .that you might like . .” he said pointing at seung and leading the way.

   ‘ why god  . .why . .i was just thanking you  . . .” hyeon looked up in frustration.

  “ let’s go ‘ seung pulled her trying to catch up to Lay.

       “ so what do you do?” seung asked as they all stood in front of the elevator , while lay pushed the up button. Both girls turned their face towards him eagerly waiting for his answer.

  “ I don’t do anything”

                 Click- The door opened. He let the girls walk in first before following and pressing the button.

     ‘ so you just hang out and sleep all day . . . “ seung asked looking curiously at lay.

  “ we’ll this might be fun after all . .am’ glad she's here” hyeon laughed inwards. Knowing seung’s direct and upfront personality hyeon could expect some amazing question and remarks coming lay’s way.  

         “ don’t you get tired . . .” seung added

        “ well  . .it’s not like that . . .. “ Lay glanced at hyeon who was standing at the corner smiling.

  “ I   . .could  . .have a job if i wanted to . .but I don’t want to work for my family . .” he turned his face back toward the elevator door hoping that would stop seung’s questions.

  “ why not?” she followed

 “ .   .  .oh  . . .. “ he took a second to think why

 “ .   .   .   .. . I  just don’t like working for my family    .   . . .” he turned his face and smiled at seung who just followed with another question.

   “ why don’t you work for another company then ?”

 “ oh .    .   . .it would be like an insult for my parents  . . .if i work for somebody else .   .   .”

  ‘  .    .  . i don’t want to embarrass my parents”

  “ But you're fine with .   .   .enjoying the luxury they provide without working for it?

    .   .   . I think that’s more embarrassing than working for someone else . . .”

 “haha . . “ hyeon gave out a quick laugh.  

          Click - the door opened

             The girls walked out first as Lay stood there for a second trying to swallow what the girl just said.

     “ are you coming?” hyeon asked smiling as her face lit up with satisfaction. Lay walked out and slowly took the lead as the girls followed close by surprised by the empty hallway. It doesn’t seem like there is a restaurant here it's just a long empty hall way.

         “ are you sure it’s this way?” hyeon asked looking out , trying to find any sign.

         ‘ just follow me  . . .” he said walking straight ahead.

               Few steps later  . .they started seeing  huge doors with european names.

           “ it’s this way” lay said standing at the corner waiting for them to turn left.

     “hey . . . .  let’s go in here  .    .    . i’ve seen this on tv” seung pointed to the door on there right, 3 steps away .

     “ No, not that one  .   .   . i hate that place” he said scratching his head

      “ can we go here” seung looked at heyon with puppy eyes   “ pleassss, pleassss

  “ please not that one  .  .  .” lay cried out shaking his head

 “ this one it is then” hyeon turned towards the restaurant on the right

   “ yeahhhh” seung jumped up and followed hyeon.

              when they got to the door they turned to see lay still standing at the curve.

 “ You could go if you want .    .   .

 .   .   .   . here’s your key  . .” hyeon pulled out the key from her pocket and reached out her hand

         

         1 . . ...2  . ..3 .  .4 . .5  seconds

 “ fine then . . “ Lay walked and opened the door smiling at hyeon. they walked in.

   “ welcome sir  . .mama “ the man behind the desk said smiling. The girl just stood there, seung looking around the lobby.

“ Hi, did you start dinner yet” Lay asked hoping the man would say no but that didn’t happen.

 “ yes sir. . “ the man replied smiling .Hyeon worriedly trying to hear the conversation between Lay and the man stepped  closer to the desk.

     “ I hope he doesn’t ask for V.I.P rooms .   .   . how am’ i gonna afford that “ her thought was focused on how many percent of her paycheck she’s about to loss.  Tap tap, she felt a tap on her arm and turned

       “ this place was in the drama we finished last week don’t you remember “ seung said pointing at the stairs behind the lobby leading to the restaurant.

     “ it was where  .   .    . he proposed to her  . .   . remember .    . . . when she ran down this same stairs” seung pointed again staring at hyeon’s confused look.

    “  .    . . .really . .i  don’t remember  .   . . . . “ hyeon’s mind was busy trying to calculate the percent loss.

 “ . . . .. never mind . . “ seung walked towards the couches in front and picked a magazine as she sat down. Hyeon walked towards the desk.

  “ If you could follow me please“ the man said grabbing a couple of menu’s and leading the way up to the door leading up the stairs.

 “ do you want to be seated out in the open or would the ladies like to stay in .   .   . it’s pretty windy tonight” The man smiled looking at seung and hyeon

       ‘ we want to sit in” seung replied before hyeon opened . The man smiled and turned to the left.

       seung followed closely looking at the design on the wall.

      “ does she get her sharp mouth from you” lay asked walking beside hyeon

     “ no, that was god’s gift’ hyeon smiled

      “ here we are are “ the man opened the door and let all of them walk in.

  “ Oh I remember this” hyeon said looking at the roof”

  “ .   .   .  .we saw it in a drama” she added looking around

 “  .   . . .i told you” seung followed the man leading them .

   “  here are your table” the waiter pulled the chair next to the window for seung. He helped taking her backpack off and placed it on the seat in front of hers.  

   Hyeon walked up and sat next to seung leaving Lay the seat next to the bag.

      “ here is our dinner menu .   . ..   “ the man placed the big catalog in front of the girls first.

     “ would you like to see our wine menu . .or . . . . “ the man asked looking at seung then back at the two adults.

 

 

     “ no wine  . . .thank you” lay said taking her jacket off and putting it on top of seung's backpack.

    ‘ sure .  . . late me take that”  the man said  picking up the wine glasses from the table      

as he gave a sign to one of the waiter who quickly walked to their table pushing a cart.

‘ can I keep mine” seung said holding the glass in front of her.

  “ of course you can” the man replied . Lay looked up from his menu and smiled at the girl excitedly holding the glass.  

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter